Check out these Jennifer Coolidge quotes to learn more about the actress famous for her roles in the comedy genre.
Jennifer Coolidge is an actress who has been acting since 1993 and is known for her roles in television and movie comedies.
She was born in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1961 and has appeared in many movies and television shows since 1993.
You might also like these related articles:
Coolidge has won numerous awards, including a Primetime Emmy, a Golden Globe, and was named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Although Coolidge originally wanted to be a dramatic actress, she has become famous for her comedic roles, such as in the American Pie movies, mockumentary movies, and television shows such as 2 Broke Girls.
Take a look at these Jennifer Coolidge quotes to learn more about the actress.
Top Jennifer Coolidge Quotes
Get to know the actress and comedian more with some of these short quotes that get right to the point.
1. “Dating is… weird.” — Jennifer Coolidge
2. “I hate Spanx.” — Jennifer Coolidge
3. “I’m kind of harsher than most people.” — Jennifer Coolidge
4. “I do love to gamble; I hate to admit it.” — Jennifer Coolidge
5. “It’s a great complement when the beautiful ones laugh.” — Jennifer Coolidge
6. “I always find the most depressing stuff most interesting.” — Jennifer Coolidge
7. “There are some people who make you feel less lonely.” — Jennifer Coolidge
8. “Stand-up is just dirtier, a far more risque kind of thing.” — Jennifer Coolidge
9. “The minute I started doing comedy, the doors opened.” — Jennifer Coolidge
10. “It ends up being a terrible movie if you try and please everyone.” — Jennifer Coolidge
Jennifer Coolidge Quotes About Her Career
Learn more about her career, from reading movie scripts to stand-up in the following quotes.
11. “I’ve made a career of taking roles that other actresses didn’t want.” — Jennifer Coolidge
12. “I read a script, and I know immediately whether that role is for me or not.” — Jennifer Coolidge
13. “Thank God for Stifler’s mom. I don’t know if life would be this fun if I didn’t have that.” — Jennifer Coolidge
14. “Unless you write your own movies… you can’t really say what you want to say.” — Jennifer Coolidge
15. “I wanted to be a dramatic actress. Life doesn’t go the way you think it’s going to go.” — Jennifer Coolidge
16. “People have this view, ‘Oh, you’re in movies, your life is so glamorous,’ but it can really suck.” — Jennifer Coolidge
17. “The stand-up thing has been really fun, really seeing the United States instead of reading about it.” — Jennifer Coolidge
18. “I know what I am capable of. I read a character, and if I can say to myself, ‘I know this woman,’ then I take the role.” — Jennifer Coolidge
19. “When it’s going well, stand-up is the best thing in the world, but when it’s not, it feels like all your toes are being pulled off one by one.” — Jennifer Coolidge
More Jennifer Coolidge Quotes and Perspectives
Here are a few more quotes to give you a glimpse at Jennifer Coolidge.
20. “It’s the Botox. I can’t show emotion for another hour and a half.” — Jennifer Coolidge
21. “I think I’m comedy-attractive, but it’s never gonna be me and Charlize Theron up there.” — Jennifer Coolidge
22. “When I walk into a video arcade filled with 16 and 17-year-old boys, I may as well be Marilyn Monroe.” — Jennifer Coolidge
23. “I always date younger men. For some reason, that’s just the way it’s gone, because younger guys have always asked me out, and I accept.” — Jennifer Coolidge
24. “Girls are supposed to be feminine and demure. Comedy isn’t about that, so you just have to unlearn it. Certain women are so pretty; they can’t go weird enough to be funny.” — Jennifer Coolidge
25. “A man’s ability to haggle is never a turn-on. The only thing less romantic than how much you paid is how much you saved. The last thing we want to hear is how you talked the jeweler down on our new earrings.” — Jennifer Coolidge
Jennifer Coolidge’s Personal Life
Jennifer Coolidge lives in a mansion in New Orleans and even had scenes from a movie filmed at her home.
She went to acting school at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York, and she is a vegan and supports AIDS assistance and animal rights.
Share these Jennifer Coolidge quotes with your comedy-loving friends, and share your favorite quote from the actress in the comment section below.