Fans of country music will love these Kenny Chesney Quotes!
Kenneth Arnold Chesney, best known as Kenny Chesney, was born in Knoxville, TN, in 1968.
You may also enjoy these related articles:
- Music Quotes
- Nashville Quotes for Country Music Lovers
- Morgan Wallen Quotes from the Country Music Star
Kenny Chesney is a renowned country music singer and songwriter, and has been a country music star since his debut album “In My Wildest Dreams” in 1994.
Since then, he has produced over 40 top 10 singles and has sold over 30 million albums worldwide.
Chesney has won many awards, including the Billboard Touring Award 6 times for his famous concert atmosphere.
As well as his successful music career, Chesney is famous for his philanthropy, particularly his aid to the Virgin Islands victims after Hurricane Irma.
Take a look at these Kenny Chesney quotes to learn more about the famous musician.
Kenny Chesney Quotes About Music
Enjoy these Kenny Chesney quotes about music!
1. “I remember making up songs in my head.” — Kenny Chesney
2. “Music’s supposed to come from the heart.” — Kenny Chesney
3. “First and foremost, I consider myself a songwriter.” — Kenny Chesney
4. “Before, I was more concerned with getting on the radio, like many young artists.” — Kenny Chesney
5. “My career was really odd because I literally had a greatest hits album out, and nobody knew who I was.” — Kenny Chesney
6. “I love the fact that I can go out there on stage with a guitar and sing a song that means something to somebody.” — Kenny Chesney
7. “I can’t believe that I get to stand on the stages I stand on every summer and get to sing the songs that I sing.” — Kenny Chesney
8. “So many nights I’m up there on stage, and I wish everybody out in the audience could see what I see and feel what I feel.” — Kenny Chesney
9. “Social topics may hit too close to home for people, but then again, if you pull a heartstring, then that’s what country music is.” — Kenny Chesney
10. “In all the years that I’ve been doing this, I’ve never launched a tour and launched an album at basically the same time. Doing one of those things is enough!” — Kenny Chesney
Wise Kenny Chesney Quotes
Here are some wise Kenny Chesney Quotes.
11. “You do sing about what you know about.” — Kenny Chesney
12. “It was satisfying to take a risk and see it pay off.” — Kenny Chesney
13. “I want there to be a level of respect between everybody.” — Kenny Chesney
14. “Football taught me how hard you had to work to achieve something.” — Kenny Chesney
15. “Things that made me happy five, six years ago don’t make me happy anymore.” — Kenny Chesney
16. “My mind is constantly going. For me to completely relax, I gotta get rid of my cell phone.” — Kenny Chesney
17. “It’s not just in my industry… everything is so sensationalized that there’s not a lot of heart and soul in a lot of things there used to be heart and soul in.” — Kenny Chesney
The Best Kenny Chesney Quotes
Here are the best Kenny Chesney quotes.
18. “It’s very hard for me to relax.” — Kenny Chesney
19. “I’ve always been drawn to the ocean.” — Kenny Chesney
20. “I want to spend more time with my family.” — Kenny Chesney
21. “I needed to be pushed as an artist and as a person.” — Kenny Chesney
22. “There’s this idea that somebody’s job could be more important than somebody else’s, and to me, that’s not true.” — Kenny Chesney
23. “I had a notepad, and I wrote down 30 things to make myself better just off the top of my head, and the next day I started to do that.” — Kenny Chesney
24. “I need to recharge creatively, and get off the clock of having to be somewhere just because, and having to keep juggling all these things.” — Kenny Chesney
25. “I realized that I wanted to get better in every way. As a person, as a friend, as a songwriter, as a musician, as an artist, record producer, you name it.” — Kenny Chesney
How Did Kenny Chesney Make it to Nashville?
When Kenny Chesney graduated from high school, his parents got him his first guitar, and he taught himself to play.
After that, he went to East Tennessee State University, where he became a member of the Bluegrass Program at the University.
After releasing a demo album and performing at local clubs in Johnson City, TN, he moved to Nashville in 1990 and became the resident performer at the honky-tonk named The Turf.
Please share these Kenny Chesney Quotes with your family and friends and post any comments in the comment section below.