Maria Felix was a successful Latin actress during the 1940s-1950s.
She completed 47 movies over her career.
She was stunning and is considered to be one of the most beautiful actresses of Mexican cinema.
She had quite a fierce personality too!
Her spunk and sarcasm are clear in nearly every one of these Maria Felix quotes.
Maria was one of 15 siblings!
She had a close relationship with one of her brothers.
Her mother feared their relationship was too close (like incestuous close) and sent her son to Colegio Militar, in Mexico City.
This diva shares her opinion on just about everything, from men to money.
Having been married four times, she had quite the opinion on men.
Her life was complex and parts of it sound like something from the movies themselves.
Maria had one son with her first husband.
After they divorced, she moved with her son.
The boy’s father came and took him away from her after she allegedly beat him until he became unconscious for wearing a white dress and a necklace.
Her second husband helped her orchestrate an elaborate ruse to get her son back.
Don’t forget to also check out these Edna Mode quotes from ‘The Incredibles’ character.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Best Maria Felix quotes about men and exes
1. “An ex is not worth more than a few days of tears.” ― Maria Felix
2. “Since the beginning of time, men have taken the best part of the cake.” ― Maria Felix
You will also enjoy our article on diva quotes.
3. “If he left and then he comes back, it’s that nobody wanted the beggar dog.” ― Maria Felix
You will also enjoy our article on Latin quotes.
4. “A man must be mourned for three days… And in the room, you put on new heels and clothes.” ― Maria Felix
5. “A guy said to me, you can’t live without me. I said, “Please… nor that you were the best thing in the world and I deserved so little.”” ― Maria Felix
6. “Money only impresses a vague woman, when a woman is hardworking and has her thing, a man by her side is not synonymous of improvement.” ― Maria Felix
Maria Felix quotes and sayings about women
7. “I am a woman with a heart of a man.” ― Maria Felix
8. “An intelligent woman doesn’t get sad, she gets pretty.” ― Maria Felix
9. “I will be for you one more woman in your life, but you one less man in mine.” ― Maria Felix
10. “A woman should look down just for one reason: to see how cute her heels look.” ― Maria Felix
11. “Women will never be like men, even though some men have a women’s heart.” ― Maria Felix
12. “An original woman is not one who imitates no one, but one that no one can imitate.” ― Maria Felix
13. “A woman is very complicated and difficult; it is a labyrinth where anybody can get lost easily.” ― Maria Felix
14. “The most serious mistake for many women is opening a man’s heart when they’re alone and not when they’re ready.” ― Maria Felix
15. “I’ve got one message for the women of my country and of the world, I wish they loved themselves like I love myself.” ― Maria Felix
16. “Hair to women is a medium to express ourselves, it’s not true that with black hair women show their arrogance and disdain.” ― Maria Felix
Badass and bitchy Maria Felix quotes
17. “Don’t be afraid to let people know you’re a badass.” ― Maria Felix
18. “I don’t like help. When I ask for it, you can help me.” ― Maria Felix
19. “If the one who criticizes you is ugly… It doesn’t count!” ― Maria Felix
20. “I don’t think I’m the Queen Bee… I am the Queen Bee.” ― Maria Felix
21. “I’m more of a bitch than a pretty one. And look, I’m very pretty.” ― Maria Felix
22. “I have been too busy living my life, that I have not had time to count,” when asked about her age. ― Maria Felix
23. “Don’t feel bad if someone rejects you, normal people reject the expensive because they can’t afford it.” ― Maria Felix
24. “Obviously, I have a soul. Just because someone as blind as you can’t see it, doesn’t mean I don’t have one.” ― Maria Felix
25. “Sometimes I’d like to be a submissive, selfless person, but I remember becoming a bitch in self-defense and I get over it.” ― Maria Felix
Which of these Maria Felix quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Maria’s complicated marriages were not the only rumors that surrounded her.
She had a same-sex affair with Suzanne Baulé, who went by Frede and ran the cabaret Le Carroll’s on Rue de Ponthieu in Paris.
They broke up when Maria married Jorge Negrete, but when he died in 1953, she came back to Paris to rekindle their relationship.
However, they had an ugly breakup and Maria sued Frede over jewelry she had given her, but she lost the lawsuit.
She married her fourth husband, Alexander Berger, in 1956.
She became pregnant with her second child but sadly lost the baby in a filming accident.
They were married for 18 years until he died of lung cancer.
This happened shortly after the death of her mother and sent her into a deep depression.
She used her love of horses to combat her depression, keeping them for 11 years.
She passed away in her sleep at 88.
If you have any other Maria Felix quotes and sayings, you would like to add, please leave them in the comment section below.