If you wish life were more like a fairytale, share your favorite Once Upon a Time quote in the comments below.
Once Upon a Time is a fantasy adventure drama TV series that set its mark on ABC for 7 seasons.
It brought joy and valuable moral stories to the viewers and fans all over the world while portraying the magic of childhood stories.
The show alternates between the fantasy world of fairy tales where the magic happens and the real world.
It follows the story of Emma Swan as she uncovers the true nature of magic surrounding the fictional town of Storybrooke in Maine.
The series presented an enchanting story to the viewers by unfolding the background story of the town’s people as fairytale characters in conjunction with their real-world stories.
These magical Once Upon a Time quotes will make you wish life was a fairytale.
Don’t forget to also check out these Sex and the City quotes from the iconic series.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
Once Upon a Time quotes from Regina Mills
1. “I came to you in confidence. How am I supposed to prove to people I’ve changed when you’re there to chirp in their ears and remind them of my past?” — Regina Mills
2. “You think you’re some heroic prince? Please. You’re nothing but the son of a shepherd. I should’ve killed you when I could. And now… now I can!” — Regina Mills
3. “The deal’s not done. Not until I solve the next conundrum. How to get this savior to taste my forbidden fruit.” — Regina Mills
4. “Once you blacken your heart, it only grows darker…and darker. Trust me, I know.” — Regina Mills
5. “Have you ever considered that maybe, perhaps… I am good? I was always the Queen. It was you who added ‘Evil’ to my name.” — Regina Mills
6. “You see me as a villain, Ms. Swan. But that’s just your perception, and you’re wrong. Learn your place in this town, or soon enough, you won’t be in it.” — Regina Mills
7. “It’s just that magic is the way I’ve always gotten everything.” — Regina Mills
8. “Keep on baiting me, Charming! Right now I don’t have magic and I don’t have my son, but when I get one, I get the other. And you don’t want to be around when that happens.”
9. “Ms. Blanchard is a liar and a murderer. No matter what accusations you throw my way, that won’t change. She’s going to pay for what she’s done. That woman has destroyed the last life she is ever going to destroy.” — Regina Mills
10. “People don’t change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.” — Regina Mills
11. “You did a terrible thing, but just because you made one bad move, or 30, doesn’t mean you can’t make a good one now.” — Regina Mills
12. “You can’t find someone if you don’t know they’re missing.” — Regina Mills
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Rapunzel quotes for the princess at heart.
Once Upon a Time quotes from Emma Swan
13. “You can’t fix a problem until you know what it is.” — Emma Swan
14. “You want everyone to believe you’re the Savior? Then step up and do what needs to be done!” — Emma Swan
15. “I know what it’s like when others tell you what you can and can’t do, especially when you’re a kid. But ultimately, whatever you’re considering doing or giving up, the choice is yours.” — Emma Swan
16. “Just because you believe something is true does not make it real.” — Emma Swan
17. “I knew the moment I saw him that I never stopped loving him.” — Emma Swan
18. “Just a lost little girl who didn’t matter and didn’t think she ever would.” — Emma Swan
19. “Love is a part of all happiness, and you have to be open to that.” — Emma Swan
20. “There’s something I learned as the Dark One. If your name is on something, hold on to it.” — Emma Swan
21. “The truth is tricky. You have to look for it.” — Emma Swan
22. “The darkness is using you. It doesn’t care what you want. It only cares what it wants.” — Emma Swan
You will also enjoy our article on Little Red Riding Hood quotes.
Once Upon a Time quotes from Mr. Gold
23. “You don’t do the right thing for a reward. You do it because it’s right.” — Mr. Gold
24. “A person obsessed with vengeance is easy to manipulate.” — Mr. Gold
25. “A gentleman always keeps his deals.” — Mr. Gold
Which of these Once Upon a Time quotes is your favorite?
The series was able to present an exciting take to various fictional stories in classic history.
Most of its characters are extracted from famous fairytales across various cultures, including Arthurian legs, Greek mythology and classic Disney characters.
Exciting stories of Snow White, Wonderland, Neverland and Oz are some of the key foundations of these series.
While evil queens, prince charming and saviors are far-fetched from real life, we cannot deny the fact that the world can be magical or a nightmare, or both at the same time.
This series teaches us to look at the good things and make the most out of them.
After all, the good always triumphs in the end.
So show an act of kindness today after reading these Once Upon a time quotes and be the light to someone’s gloomy day.