If you can’t help but get pulled into the sci-fi world, you’ll love these Orphan Black quotes.
Orphan Black is a sci-fi thriller series with a unique story that makes people want to watch and rewatch.
It revolves around the story of Sarah Manning, one of the several genetically identical clones created.
In an unexpected series of events, she assumed the role of one of her fellow clones.
As humanity gets closer and closer to reaching new heights in cloning technology, these series perfectly point out the moral and ethical implications of cloning human beings and its conflicting effects on identity.
These Orphan Black quotes will intrigue you and give you a couple of laughs as you read them.
Don’t forget to also check out these Ginny and Georgia quotes to hold your excitement until season 2
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our inspirational quotes category page for more inspirational life quotes.
Orphan Black quotes from Felix
1. “Do not snap towels at me, Bobby. I had a very traumatic childhood.” — Felix Dawkins
2. “Divorces do really strange things to normals, Sarah. They lose their fake happiness, they forget the way to the mall, and then they come downtown to find themselves.” — Felix Dawkins
3. “You cannot hide in minimalist furniture!” — Felix Dawkins
4. “Well, now, when you’re a poor little orphan foster wretch, anything’s possible. Or so we tell ourselves.” — Felix Dawkins
5. “Out of nine so far, one’s a psycho who killed four others, one committed suicide, one is a bloody soccer mum, and then there’s you. My crazy sister is sane by comparison.” — Felix Dawkins
6. “Last time I checked, human cloning was illegal, let alone impossible.” — Felix Dawkins
7. “I’m beginning to realize crazy is genetic.” — Felix Dawkins
8. “I need to change. Fetch me something gay.” — Felix Dawkins
9. “I don’t leave prints when I burgle.” — Felix Dawkins
10. “I don’t do backup! I don’t even know what backup is!” — Felix Dawkins
11. “I’m sure I’ve got a Ukrainian folk costume in here, somewhere.” — Felix Dawkins
12. “What kind of monster threatens a man’s cat?” — Felix Dawkins
Orphan Black quotes from Helena
13. “My story is an embroidery, with many beginnings and no end. But I will start with the thread of my sestra Sarah, who stepped off a train one day and met herself.” — Helena
14. “There was a woman in convent like you. You touch her again and I will gut you like a fish.” — Helena
15. “You should not threaten babies.” — Helena
16. “You make me cry sestra.” — Helena
Orphan Black quotes from Alison
17. “So my bottom line is my children can’t know their mother is a freak. Things have to stay on a need-to-know basis.” — Alison
18. “Sometimes family is more than just the people under your roof. They’re people who jump in, head first, who aren’t afraid to make fools of themselves to help you, who don’t hide their faces in shame if you fall down.” — Alison
19. “Normally I’d say don’t do anything rash, but rash seems to be a genetic trait.” — Alison
20. “I have a friend who needs a piece… maker.” — Alison
21. “My hand is purple, and it makes the air all fuzzy.” — Alison
22. “Can we get back to Beth please? Suicide? I don’t accept that. This one is some sort of low-life grifter. How do we know she didn’t push her?” — Alison
23. “This is what we fought for, right? To be sisters! It’s a good thing!” — Alison
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of The Expanse quotes from the Sci-Fi series.
Orphan Black quotes from Siobhan Sadler
24. “We are hoping that there are still good people in the most corrupt places.” — Siobhan Sadler
25. “One of the great things about this country, hunting’s not just for the rich.” — Siobhan Sadler
Which of these Orphan Black quotes is your favorite?
The series gained numerous nominations and awards, particularly for the fantastic performance of Maslany.
The show even gives birth to fandom worldwide comprising several thousands of fans who identify themselves as the #CloneClub.
Orphan Black touches vital issues in both theoretical and practical science and medicine.
Human experimentations, ethics and life are themes that continuously pop up in the series.
Although the clones were created by recreating exactly the same DNA, they ended up having different personalities as they grew up.
This implies the impact of the “nurturing” aspect of raising a child.
Share these nostalgic Orphan Black quotes and sayings with someone while you rethink these vital human concepts.
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST