If you’re a sci-fi fan, share your favorite of these The Expanse quotes in the comments.
The Expanse is a sci-fi TV series based on the book series of James S. A. Corey.
The series is set hundreds of years into the future where humanity reached its peak scientific advancement and conquered the solar system.
It follows the story of a group of protagonists who suddenly find themselves in the middle of a grand conspiracy that threatens the stability of the system’s cold war.
The show did a masterful job of scientifically featuring space and the foreseeable future of humanity while staying true to its mission to give viewers a realistic and entertaining sci-fi drama to watch.
This collection of The Expanse quotes will make you dream about the vastness of the unknown.
Don’t forget to also check out our list of The 100 quotes from the post-apocalyptic series.
The Expanse quotes from Joe Miller
1. “Trust your gut before your head gets in the way.” — Joe Miller
2. “No laws in Ceres. Just cops.” — Joe Miller
3. “I didn’t kill him because he was crazy. I killed him because he was making sense.” — Joe Miller
4. “Go into a room too fast, kid… The room eats you.” — Joe Miller
5. “Watch your eyes. People get killed over a wrong look around here.” — Joe Miller
6. “This planet’s already a corpse. Let’s go kill its ghost.” — Joe Miller
7. “No risk, no reward.” — Joe Miller
8. “Pick all the pockets you want, roll drunks, but when you mess with the water, that’s when you’re going down.” — Joe Miller
9. “Optimism is for a**holes and Earthers.” — Joe Miller
10. “One foot in front of the other until we make it or we die trying.” — Joe Miller
The Expanse quotes from Amos Burton
11. “A kid needs at least one person who never gives up on them, no matter what.” — Amos Burton
12. “The way I see it, there’s only three kinds of people in this world. Bad ones, ones you follow, and ones you need to protect.” — Amos Burton
13. “It’s better to go down swinging than rolling over.” — Amos Burton
14. “You can tell a lot about a place by how they treat their people.” — Amos Burton
15. “There are ways that you can live a good life, without being a good person.” — Amos Burton
16. “The thing about civilization is, it keeps you civil. Get rid of one, you can’t count on the other.” — Amos Burton
17. “People are tribal. The more settled things are, the bigger the tribes can be. The churn comes, and the tribes get small again.” — Amos Burton
18. “Peace in our time? All it took was everybody about to die.” — Amos Burton
19. “Float to the top or sink to the bottom. Everything in the middle is the churn.” — Amos Burton
20. “Everyone leaves unfinished business. That’s what dying is.” — Amos Burton
The Expanse quotes from Jim Holden
21. “I need you to remind me of who I am so I can come back.” — Jim Holden
22. “Mummies never die, so they tell me.” — Jim Holden
23. “As long as we’re still breathing, we’re alive.” — Jim Holden
24. “A child who won’t grow up turns into a fool.” — Jim Holden
25. “Wrecking things is what Earthers do best.” — Jim Holden
The Expanse dramatically differs from other sci-fi movies in the past due to its faithfulness in delivering scientifically accurate scenes.
Because of this, this series became a marvel for its niche fans and raised the standards for sci-fi tv series.
In addition, everything is well-researched and polished, which makes it engaging and genuine for us viewers.
In a time where only a few series actually get to finish their stories, The Expanse is genuinely an exception.
Fans of this franchise fought for its renewal and stayed loyal till the end.
This series provided fascinating possibilities about the future of humanity and explored the complexity of human nature.
Hopefully, you enjoyed reading these The Expanse quotes and sayings, and why don’t you take a moment to look at the night sky and be in awe of the mysteries of the space we have yet to unravel.
August 12, 2022 5:00 AM EST