Enjoy these Robert Pattinson quotes from the famous multi-talented actor.
English actor, Robert Pattinson, became known worldwide when he was cast in the role of Edward Cullen in the film series The Twilight Saga.
Before this role, Pattinson was in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as Cedric Diggory.
It wasn’t Pattinson’s original plan to pursue acting as a career.
He started out in a theatre club with his father’s prompting to help overcome his struggle with being shy.
He was planning on attending University but was cast in the Harry Potter film before that, and the filming went over schedule.
You know the characters; now get to know the actor better in these Robert Pattinson quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on Twilight quotes from the popular vampire movie series.
Inspiring Robert Pattinson quotes
Some famous people love fame. However, these Robert Pattinson quotes show there is a different side to him.
1. “Nothing can be good if you do it for money or for fame.” — Robert Pattison
2. “I was only given this life because I’m strong enough to live it.” — Robert Pattison
3. “People who are the most normal are probably the most crazy.” — Robert Pattison
4. “I have been playing the piano for my entire life—since I was three.” — Robert Pattison
5. “I haven’t found one place in the world yet where I could disappear.” — Robert Pattison
6. “The link between my brain and my mouth is just not there anymore.” — Robert Pattison
7. “I actually quite like working with kids, and I like working with animals, which everybody says you shouldn’t do.” — Robert Pattison
8. “People just project their idea of my charter onto me, and they just seem to assume that I’m the same when in reality I’m not.” — Robert Pattison
9. “I prefer to be someone who has to confront his many fears instead of someone who has the illusion he doesn’t fear anything.” — Robert Pattison
10. “It’s not necessarily that satisfying getting monetary success, but sometimes it keeps the door open to make what you want to make.” — Robert Pattison
Robert Pattinson quotes that reveal his thoughts
Famous people have to deal with the same troubles every human faces. They also have some unique challenges because of their position. These quotes from Robert Pattison speak to both.
11. “Music means freedom to me. But in acting, you can pretend to be someone else, and I like that.” — Robert Pattison
12. “I didn’t want to get stuck in pretty, public school roles, or I knew I’d end up as some sort of caricature.” — Robert Pattison
13. “The only emotional connection of relevance is with my dog. My relationship with my dog, it’s ridiculous.” — Robert Pattison
14. “Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable.” — Robert Pattison
15. “I always think everything is going to be my last job, so every single day is a gift. This whole life is an accident for me.” — Robert Pattison
16. “I don’t want people to hate me. I basically do whatever I want. But one of the aspects of what I want is, I want people to like me.” — Robert Pattison
17. “What worries me the most is that I don’t know when my patience will run out, when I’ll finally do something really stupid. Wait and see.” — Robert Pattison
18. “People ask me if I’m afraid of getting typecast, but you can’t be afraid of that. It’s really not up to you. I’m getting other parts that aren’t vampires.” — Robert Pattison
19. “I learned that if a relationship is honest, it can last through anything despite all the challenges we have to face and everything that happens around us.” — Robert Pattison
20. “This thing with everyone knowing you, it’s weird because people have this one-sided relationship where they look at your picture and feel they know you more than someone they actually know. I don’t really know myself that well.” — Robert Pattison
Robert Pattinson: More than an actor
While Robert Pattinson is known for his role in the very successful Twilight series, his work doesn’t stop there.
After having success in mainstream film, Pattinson turned his focus to Indie films.
He has starred in many, including Cosmopolis, The Lost City of Z, and The Lighthouse.
He returned to the mainstream, and his most recent role was Batman in the 2022 release The Batman.
Outside of acting, Pattinson enjoys music.
He has been a part of singing on several soundtracks.
He also has supported many causes with focuses on stopping human trafficking, cancer, and the GO Campaign, which is working to help orphans and underprivileged children.
What are your favorite Robert Pattinson quotes and sayings?
Let us know in the comment section below.