Robin Sharma Quotes
Our latest collection of Robin Sharma quotes of Everyday Power Blog.
Who is Robin Sharma?
If you don’t know who Robin Sharma is, then I am honored to introduce you to him. Robin is one of my favorite authors, speakers, and personal development thought leaders. He is known for his words of wisdom in regard to leadership, life, and success!
His book, “The Saint, The Surfer and The CEO” was both powerful and beautiful and I give it the strongest of recommendations.
I am excited to have his quotes here on Everyday Power Blog.
I could have made this a list of 50, but I will start off with 7.
More quotes will definitely follow.
Robin Sharma Quotes About Maximizing Your Time and Potential
1. “All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.” – Robin Sharma
We don’t change for the sake of change, we change to grow. No growth happens without change. Stick with it.
2. “Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.”– Robin Sharma
Don’t let the distractions of the masses allow you to forget what you’re capable of and what you’re here for. Enjoy the fact that while others are watching ‘reality’ TV you are mastering your craft!
3. “Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.”– Robin Sharma
We can say all the right things about what we think is important, but once we start to document our daily behaviors – the list will speak for itself. Be intentional all the time. Live on purpose.
4. “To double your income, triple your investment in self-development.”– Robin Sharma
“Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
5. “Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.”– Robin Sharma
What an empowering way to look at your excuses…as lies!
6. “What this game’s really about is using each day as a platform to express your greatness.“– Robin Sharma
Brick by brick, day by day – living your legacy.
7. “An addiction to distraction is the end of your creative production.” – Robin Sharma
I threw out my TV 3 years ago, I suggest you do the same.
8. “The more messes you allow into your life, the more messes will become a normal (and acceptable) part of your life.”– Robin Sharma
Raise your standards about what you allow into your life and learn to say no. You may hurt some peoples feelings in the beginning, but they will respect you in the long run.
9. “They may be smarter than you. They may have more money than you. They may come from a different city or a better family. But they can NEVER outwork you. And they can NEVER out prepare you. And they just can’t out practice you. And that’s why you’ll win.” – Robin Sharma
10. “Give out what you most want to come back.” – Robin S. Sharma
More Robin Sharma Quotes
11. “The smallest of actions is always better than the noblest of intentions.” – Robin Sharma
12. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin S. Sharma
13. “Worry drains the mind of its power and, sooner or later, it injures the soul.” – Robin S. Sharma
14. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” – Robin S. Sharma
15. “Success on the outside means nothing unless you also have success within.” – Robin S. Sharma
16. “For your life to be great, your faith must be bigger than your fear.” – Robin S. Sharma
17. “The doorway to success swings outward not inward.” – Robin S. Sharma
18. “So take the time to think. Discover your real reason for being here and then have the courage to act on it.” – Robin S. Sharma
19. “The only way to improve tomorrow is to know what you did wrong today.” – Robin S. Sharma