Quotes About Change and Personal Growth in Life
Motivational quotes about change in life, business and relationships. If you enjoy these quotes share them with family and friends!
If we are to live fully, we are to live with change. But change isn’t always easy. We’ve compiled some quotes about change to inspire it’s waaaarm embrace. Whether it’s new obstacles at work, new demands in school or changes in the family – major transitions are a part of life. Let’s not run from change, let’s dance with it.
Quotes About Change
1. You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler. – Denis Waitley
2. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
― Margaret Mead
3. If you’re in a bad situation, don’t worry it’ll change. If you’re in a good situation, don’t worry it’ll change. – John A. Simone, Sr.
4. When you are through changing, you are through. – Bruce Barton
5. Growth is the only evidence of life. – John Henry Newman
6. When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny. ― Paulo Coelho
8. Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. ― Lao Tzu
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of life changing quotes about love, life and death.
10. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. ― Socrates
11. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. –Leo Tolstoy
12. Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. –A. C. Benson
13. For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again. ― Eric Roth
14. We are the change we have been waiting for. ― Barack Obama
15. I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change… I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back…. ― Erica Jong
Take a second to Like, Comment and Change
October 25, 2014 12:00 AM EST