50 Roddy Ricch Quotes: Get to Know the Rapper
May 11, 2021 7:00 AM EST
Roddy Ricch quotes are diverse.
They talk about life, happiness, dreams, aspirations, and sadness.
As many in the music industry know, Roddy Ricch is one of the highly-regarded rappers in modern times.
He rose to fame only several years ago, with his hit single Die Young.
This song peaked at number 98 on the Billboard charts, putting his name as one of the groundbreaking artists.
He then released his two mixtapes, Feed Tha Streets and Feed Tha Streets II, which was received positively by many fans.
Keep reading these Roddy Ricch quotes to learn more about his life as an artist and as an entertainer who has more to offer in the future.
Don’t forget to also check out these Moneybagg Yo quotes & lyrics.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Best Roddy Ricch Quotes and Lyrics
1. “It’s never guaranteed for somebody to be successful. It is God.” – Roddy Ricch
2. “I just wanna shine like the Wraith roof stars.” – Roddy Ricch
3. “having no expectations means no disappointments.” – Roddy Ricch
4. “Once I get a different vibe, you get a different me.” – Roddy Ricch
5. “I put some ice on you ’cause you got a cold heart.” – Roddy Ricch
6. “Is it okay if I call you my Prada bae?” – Roddy Ricch
7. “I ain’t no player, I just got a lot of baes.” – Roddy Ricch
8. “I want to make people think about certain things or have them ask the question of ‘why.’ I just want to always keep the people wondering.” – Roddy Ricch
9. “I just stay in my own lane and not worry about what anyone else is doing and settling my own pace.” – Roddy Ricch
10. “I don’t like the way I be feeling sometimes.” – Roddy Ricch
11. “I can share my experiences with people, and they identify with it and sing it back to me. That’s the best feeling in the world.” – Roddy Ricch
12. “Oh yeah, I’ve got a good relationship with Marshmello.” – Roddy Ricch
13. “Never take time for granted… always have a speak now or forever hold your peace mentality.” – Roddy Ricch
14. “People showing love to you isn’t owed to you… juss make sure YOUR heart is pure.” – Roddy Ricch
15. “Is my heart that fucced up to where i can’t see what real love is.” – Roddy Ricch
16. “I won’t never sell my soul, and I can back that.” – Roddy Ricch
17. “I don’t need no favors and i’m not doing no favors.” – Roddy Ricch
Roddy Ricch Quotes About Life
18. “I don’t explain myself… you couldn’t take two steps in my shoes.” – Roddy Ricch
19. “I’ve always known that I have a different mentality. I can move in different ways and that’s for people to realized.” – Roddy Ricch
20. “I hate the fact that everyone comes with intentions these days.” – Roddy Ricch
21. “I always asked if you was leaving and you always said never.” – Roddy Ricch
22. “It’s some people I wish I never gave conversation to that’s why i’m slow to speak.” – Roddy Ricch
23. “I can’t just close myself off to the world, because then I won’t be inspired anymore. I won’t be able to talk about nothing.” – Roddy Ricch
24. “Fully focused is the only way to be.” – Roddy Ricch
25. “I’m from the bottom of the bottom, check your sources, baby. I’m a war baby, but I can’t divorce the paper.” – Roddy Ricch
26. “I bought some equipment and then I started recording real heavy, in my room, when I was like 16.” – Roddy Ricch
Motivational Roddy Ricch Quotes
27. “Mistakes are meant for learning, not to repeat the same decision.” – Roddy Ricch
28. “All my songs mean something to me.” – Roddy Ricch
29. “I used to tell people I slept on the floor, in my songs.” – Roddy Ricch
30. “Anybody can get the money but everybody can’t keep it.” – Roddy Ricch
31. “Lord protect me from my friends, i can take care of my enemies.” – Roddy Ricch
32. “I want to make people think about certain things or have them ask the question of ‘why.’ I just want to always keep the people wondering.” – Roddy Ricch
33. “I remember my momma used to take me to church all the time when i was kid, i still jumped in the streets.” – Roddy Ricch
34. “Always keep an open mind.” – Roddy Ricch
35. “I just feel like it’s a blessing to be able to represent Compton.” – Roddy Ricch
36. “When you be broke, you tend to wanna do that for some reason. I wasn’t broke growing up, but we ain’t have a lot.” – Roddy Ricch
37. “I really just wanted to put out songs with people that I was rocking with.” – Roddy Ricch
38. “Since I’ve been like famous, I ain’t never like put nobody on a song. I did mixtapes and stuff, but this was like the first real feature I ever put out with anybody.” – Roddy Ricch
39. “And I really wanna know, where you at, at?” – Roddy Ricch
More Roddy Ricch Quotes and Lyrics
40. “I can’t speak on or be responsible for anybody actions but my own.” – Roddy Ricch
41. “Gotta count all blessings and learn from all mistakes.” – Roddy Ricch
42. “I love and appreciate everybody that listen to me.” – Roddy Ricch
43. “Go wit your gut feeling every time.” – Roddy Ricch
44. “It’s people thas in ya corner and it’s people in ya business. Know the difference!” – Roddy Ricch
45. “A lot of people say I got my own sound. I ain’t never really got no comparisons. When people hear my music, they be like, ‘He got his own lil sound.’” – Roddy Ricch
46. “Came from the bottom, down below.” – Roddy Ricch
47. “I went through my darkest times alone so i’m sorry if I act like I don’t need anyone.” – Roddy Ricch
48. “I be feeling like all the love they be showing fake.” – Roddy Ricch
49. “As I experience life, my music is gonna evolve. At the same time, I still do tell the stories from my world because there are unlimited stories and unlimited people from that place. I’ll always represent them.” – Roddy Ricch
50. “Never be ashamed of who you are, your story, or how you react to situations.” – Roddy Ricch
Which of these Roddy Ricch quotes is your favorite?
As a rapper, it is evident that Roddy Ricch expresses his thoughts and emotions through these quotes and in his songs.
You can find it inspiring, sometimes funny, and totally relatable.
The young can agree that these are all timely and relevant.
What Roddy Ricch brings to the table are fresh thoughts about music, life, and the things that he learns from his experiences.
Hopefully, many of today’s generation can take his words in mind as they grow up.
Indeed, one can learn a thing or two from these Roddy Ricch quotes and lyrics.
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.