Spring Quotes Celebrating Life, Love and Change
Whether spring has sprung or it’s gloomy out, these spring quotes will put a smile on your face and pep in your step.
November 3, 2022 6:03 AM EST
Whether love is in the air or the dancing aromas of fresh flowers filling your nose, these spring quotes celebrating life, love, and change are perfectly symbolic of this lovely time of year.
Every year, the end of winter brings us into a season of beauty and metamorphosis we know as spring.
There are many reasons we look forward to spring with enthusiasm.
Tell us your favorite spring quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these spring quotes?
A time of the year when nature promises new life and new hope, spring is a favorite season for many.
After the long and dark winter months, spring brings new feelings and emotions.
The temperatures become more moderate, and we can finally step outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
This gorgeous season symbolizes rebirth and renewal.
It also represents:
As the temperatures become pleasant, flowers bud into lush, and the days get longer, so will our lives transform.
Take this spring as a chance to create positive outcomes in all aspects of your life.
To celebrate the surrounding beauty is our collection of inspirational, wise, and happy spring quotes, spring sayings, and spring proverbs collected from various sources over the years.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Spring Quotes Celebrating Life, Love, and Change
1. “April is the kindest month. April gets you out of your head and out working in the garden.” ― Marty Rubin
You will also enjoy our article on bloom quotes.
2. “The blooming spring is the smile of the ever-joyful nature.” ― Debasish Mridha
3. “The promise of spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter!” ― Jen Selinsky
You will also enjoy our article on air quotes.
4. “A perfect spring day! Enjoy it while it lasts because you don’t know what’s coming.” ― Marty Rubin
5. “Spring is the fountain of love for thirsty winter.” ― Munia Khan
6. “You are reborn with the roses, in every spring.” ― Juan Ramón Jiménez
7. “I suppose the best kind of spring morning is the best weather God has to offer.” ― Dodie Smith
8. “Spring is the time of the year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.” ― Charles Dickens
9. “Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer.” –Anita Krizzan
10. “The point is that the pleasures of spring are available to everybody and cost nothing.” ― George Orwell
Check out our collection of spring break quotes if you enjoy this article.
Spring quotes to make your soul smile
11. “Spring is the best life coach: It gives you all the energy you want, all the positive thoughts you wish and all the boldness you need!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
12. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” ― Pablo Neruda
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Pablo Neruda quotes that will make you question life and love.
13. “Had I known that you would be my first glimpse of spring, I would’ve kissed every fallen petal of my hope along the way.” ― Sai Pradeep
14. “The beautiful spring came, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.” – Harriet Ann Jacobs
15. “And the birds sang their songs of love. And the flowers serenaded with their sublime fragrances. And the whole world fell in love in spring!” ― Avijeet Das
16. “Spring is painted in daffodil yellows, robin egg blues, new grass green and the brightness of hope for a better life.” ― Toni Sorenson
17. “But only a person in the depths of despair neglected to look beyond winter to the spring that inevitably followed, bringing back color and life and hope.”― Mary balogh
18. “The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.” – S. Brown
19. “It’s exciting to see things coming up again, plants that you’ve had twenty or thirty years. It’s like seeing an old friend.” ― Tasha Tudor
20. “Gather in the summer, gather in the winter; and you will have everything you want in the spring.” ― Alan Maiccon
You might also like these inspirational autumn quotes that show the beauty of the season.
Spring quotes to celebrate the beauty around
21. “Despite the heart numbing frost, my soul is blooming like spring.” ― Debasish Mridha
22. “Spring is coming… Time for some cleaning. Remove all the self-doubt, worry, jealousy, regret, anger, guilt, or any other negative emotions that are holding you back from your happy, fulfilled life.” ― Nanette Mathews
23. “Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes.” ― Carl Friedrich Gauss
24. “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” ― Leo Tolstoy
25. “Following dark winter’s strife, a warm air rises, teemed with life. Birth, rebirth, as the waiting die. Old love, new love sprouts wings to fly.” ― Phar West Nagle
26. “Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?” ― Neltje Blanchan
27. “In spring, the dead trees, roots, and animals come to life again exactly as they were, thus providing hundreds of thousands of examples, specimens, and proofs of the supreme resurrection.” ― Master Nursi
28. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’” – Robin Williams
29. “Spring is not a season; it is a mysterious illusionist who sets off fireworks in the depths of our soul!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
30. “That is one good thing about this world… there are always sure to be more springs.” ― L.M. Montgomery
Spring quotes that will inspire you to reach new heights
31. “Spring is a season of the soul to regain its strength.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
32. “Spring, when fragrance emerged from its cocoon, was her favorite time of year.” ― Mary Calvi,
33. “Spring’s greatest joy beyond a doubt is when it brings the children out.” – Edgar Guest
34. “She was like springtime distilled into a person.” ― Laini Taylor
35. “What a strange thing! To be alive beneath cherry blossoms.” ― Kobayashi Issa
36. “I can still bring into my body the joy I felt at seeing the first trillium of spring, which seemed to be telling me, ‘Never give up hope. Spring will come.’”― Jessica Stern
37. “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.” ― Virgil A. Kraft
38. “They say sweethearts and squabbles are like flowers and rain. Takes both to make it springtime.” ― Pamela Morsi
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of rain quotes that will help wash away the stress and bring you the happiness you deserve.
39. “If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.” ― Victor Hugo
40. “I love the smell of rain and growing things.” ― Serina Hernandez
Also, read these joyous March quotes welcoming spring.
Spring quotes that are perfectly symbolic of this lovely time of year
41. “Animate or inanimate, all bodies under the sun give expression to their vitality. Especially on a fine day in spring!” ― Henry Miller
42. “Spring shows the power and love of the earth; she can grow magnificent flowers from the dirt.” ― Debasish Mridha
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of flower quotes to remind you to smell the roses.
43. “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” ― Margaret Atwood
44. “Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil.” – Bishop Reginald Heber
45. “Spring work is going on with joyful enthusiasm.” ― John Muir
46. “Spring: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.” – Anonymous
47. “Spring is far more than just a changing of seasons; it’s a rebirth of the spirit.” ― Toni Sorenson
48. “It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Earth Day quotes that inspire an eco-friendly lifestyle.
49. “Spring is nature’s way of saying let’s party.” – Robin Williams
50. “In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion and kisses whizzing by your head.” – Emma Racine Defleur
Spring quotes that will make your day
51. “If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
52. “Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.” – Doug Larson
53. “Spring and fall, those are very inspiring times of the year for me.” – Henry Rollins
54. “Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again.” – Gustav Mahler
55. “Early spring is the time for vigorous change, a preparation for the heat-driven oppression that is to come.” – Henry Rollins
56. “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” – Lilly Pulitzer
57. “The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.” – Henry Van Dyke
58. “I hear the passing echoes of winter and feel the warming spring on my face.” – Terri Guillemets
59. “Spring is very energizing to me.” – David Hockney
60. “Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer.” – Geoffrey B. Charlesworth
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our collection of October quotes about its nature and beauty.
More spring quotes and sayings
61. “I glanced out the window at the signs of spring. The sky was almost blue, the trees were almost budding, the sun was almost bright.” – Millard Kaufman
62. “I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose, I would always greet it in a garden.” – Ruth Stout
63. “At the best of times, spring hurts depressives.” – Angela Carter
64. “Spring is sweet season of renewal.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
65. “Spring is here and my old joy blooms in the world.” – Steve Scafidi
66. “If winter did not exist, the spring would not be so pleasant.” – Davan Yahya Khalil
67. “Always it’s Spring and everyone’s in love and flowers pick themselves.” – E. E. Cummings
68. “Do not wish an everlasting spring! Without tasting the winter, you cannot get pleasure out of the spring!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
69. “Spring is the ultimate genius of the existence and the utter ladder of the lovers ascending to the infinity.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
70. “Spring is a time to make up a big bouquet of flowers for someone you love, or are trying to love, or are in love with.” – Carew Papritz
Spring quotes on why it’s the most anticipated season
71. “What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.” – Suzanne Collins
72. “People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.” – Rogers Hornsby
73. “It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn.” – B. C. Forbes
74. “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.” – Sheryl Crow
75. “Spring is when life’s alive in everything.” – Christina Rossetti
76. “When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest.” – Ernest Hemingway
77. “If spring came but once a century instead of once a year, or burst forth with the sound of an earthquake and not in silence, what wonder and expectation there would be in all the hearts to behold the miraculous change.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
78. “When you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.” – Robert H. Schuller
79. “Is the spring coming he said. What is it like?. It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine…” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
80. “Spring passes, and one remembers one’s innocence. Summer passes, and one remembers one’s exuberance. Autumn passes, and one remembers one’s reverence. Winter passes, and one remembers one’s perseverance.” – Yoko Ono
Spring Quotes To Awaken Your Mood
81. “I want to do to you what spring does with the cherry trees.” — Pablo Neruda
82. “It’s spring again. I can hear the birds sing again. See the flowers start to bud. See young people fall in love.” — Lou Rawls
83. “Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.” — Lewis Grizzard
84. “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.” — Bernard Williams
85. “You make me feel so young, you make me feel so Spring has sprung.” — Frank Sinatra
86. “Or maybe spring is the season of love and fall the season of mad lust. Spring for flirting but fall for the untamed delicious wild thing.” — Elizabeth Cohen
87. “It’s cold today, but in a spring way, and I love you.” ― Vladimir Nabokov
88. “A tree never complains about the winter because she is busy getting ready to bloom during the spring and summer.” ― Debasish Mridha
89. “The cold, cruel war is raging wildly but I will sow seeds of peace again and again. Garden of hope I foresee and spring is always lovely.” ― Bhuwan Thapaliya
90. “The beauty of spring makes my heart sing.” ― Millie Florence
Did you enjoy these spring quotes?
Whether it’s the more hours of daylight or the splendid temperatures, spring is one of the most delightful seasons of all.
Spring is a positive period of new beginnings in nature and our lives.
So as this gorgeous season rolls around, make it a point to effect positive change and take care of yourself and your surroundings.
Hopefully, the quotes above have given you a reason to celebrate the beauty around you.
Di you enjoy these spring quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers.
April 28, 2022 at 11:24 PM
super great! thanks for the sharing.