These bloom quotes about beauty, love, and hope are like sunshine for the soul.
‘Stop and smell the roses,’ is a common saying because flowers often inspire us and remind us about the beauty that nature surrounds us with.
Just what is so inspirational about flowers, though?
Quite a few things, actually!
Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these bloom quotes?
What are some other lessons we can learn from flowers?
Well, flowers teach us many things, like:
- be grateful and appreciate diversity
- you can grow where you are planted
- we are stronger than we think we are
For starters, they teach us about diversity.
Flowers come in a variety of beautiful colors and fragrances.
Even though they may differ, each offers a different take on beauty and appeals to our senses.
This lesson in appreciating diversity is only one of many that we can learn from flowers.
Inspirational bloom quotes from people like Oprah remind us of the resiliency and strength that is found in fragile and beautiful flowers.
Flowers face challenges for growth, like it being too hot or too cold, too wet or too dry, and then the weeds encroach on their space.
Yet, they still find a way, a lesson from which we can all draw inspiration!
Don’t forget to check out these flower quotes that will remind you to smell the roses.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Short bloom quotes for the perfect Instagram caption
1. “Choose what helps your heart bloom.” ― Dhiman
2. “Take care, dear heart, you are blooming and spring is coming.” ― Luna Lovette
3. “Bloom where you are planted and sow where you are fed.” ― Stella Payton
4. “All beings are flowers blooming in a blossoming universe.” ― Soen Nakagawa
5. “All that blooms must wither first.” ― Dahi Tamara Koch
6. “When the flower blooms, the bees come uninvited.” ― Unknown
7. “Through sun and rain, you will bloom all the same.” ― Morgan Harper Nichols
8. “One day you will look back and see that all along, you were blooming.” ― Morgan Harper Nichols
9. “And somehow, after everything, she still bloomed in the way she was meant to.” ― Morgan Harper Nichols
10. “Never despise a seed; one day it will rise and bloom into a forest.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
Bloom quotes and sayings about love and hope
11. “Your mind is a walled garden; even Death cannot touch the flowers blooming there.” ― Jonathan Nolan
12. “And so we are like flowers; and bloom only when the sun kisses us.” ― Kristian Goldmund Aumann
13. “May my soul bloom in love for all existence.” ― Rudolf Steiner
14. “I think it’s when you take care of yourself, you love yourself that you truly bloom and look your most beautiful.” ― Heart Evangelista
15. “They say you’ll be blooming when you’re in love; I agree, but what is important to bloom is taking care of yourself, too.” ― Heart Evangelista
16. “Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly?” ― Emily Bronte
17. “If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?” ― Khalil Gibran
18. “Well, my love is a flower just beginning to bloom Like those things from your garden that spring from the gloom.” ― Jonathan Richman
19. “Hope blooms when the time is ready.” ― Debasish Mridha
20. “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” ― Lady Bird Johnson
21. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love.” ― Max Muller
22. “All of us blossom when we feel loved and wither when we do not feel loved.” ― Gary Chapman
Flower bloom quotes about beauty
23. “Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
24. “If beautiful lilies bloom in ugly waters, you too can blossom in ugly situations.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
25. “A flower must bloom inside first before revealing its beauty to the world.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
26. “Critics do not determine how beautifully a flower blooms.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
27. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” ― Jim Carrey
28. “The bloom may be brief but the memory of its beauty will last a lifetime.” ― Doe Zantamata
29. “Bloom like a flower; unfold your own beauty.” ― Debasish Mridha
30. “Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world.” ― Bryant McGill
31. “A flower that refuses to bloom robs the world of its beauty.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
32. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” ― Robert D. San Souci
33. “Bloom as if you want to make the whole world beautiful.” ― Debasish Mridha
Bloom quotes about overcoming adversity and growing
34. “A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
35. “If you tend to a flower, it will bloom, no matter how many weeds surround it.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
36. “Every flower blooms at a different pace.” ― Suzy Kassem
37. “Every flower blooms in its own time.” ― Ken Petti
38. “The earth is gentle. And the earth allows the flowers to bloom. We need to be gentle. And the flowers will bloom in our life.” ― Avijeet Das
39. “Science, or para-science, tells us that geraniums bloom better if they are spoken to. But a kind word every now and then is really quite enough. Too much attention, like too much feeding, and weeding and hoeing, inhibits and embarrasses them.” ― Victoria Glendinning
40. “Thorns do not keep a rose from blooming, neither should obstacles keep you from success.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
41. “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” ― Zen Shin
Inspirational bloom quotes to remind you to open up and seek growth
42. “A flower does not use words to announce its arrival to the world; it just blooms.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
43. “A flower does not fulfill its destiny until it blooms, and a star does not fulfill its destiny until it shines.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
44. “When you’re doing exactly what you want to do, it’s not tiring. You’ve been planting these seeds, and finally, you have a full garden in bloom; you’re like, ‘Oh, I just want to smell the flowers and play among the flowers all day.’ That’s what I’m doing. I’m playing among the flowers.” ― Colman Domingo
45. “We blossom under praise like flowers in sun and dew; we open, we reach, we grow.” ― Gerhard E Frost
46. “You are built not to shrink down to less but to blossom into more.” ― Oprah Winfrey
47. “The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.” ― Ken Watanabe
48. “What blooms from beautiful seeds of thought becomes a symphony of colorful abundance.” ― Jazz Feylynn
49. “The very best relationship has a gardener and a flower. The gardener nurtures and the flower blooms.” ― Carole Radziwill
50. “If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.” ― Masaru Emoto
Bloom quotes for Instagram
51. “All beings are flowers blossoming in a blossoming universe.” – Soen Nakagawa
52. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard de Nerval
53. “Ignorance is like a delicate fruit; touch it, and the bloom is gone.” – Oscar Wilde
54. “Why should I be unhappy? Every parcel of my being is in full bloom.” – Rumi
55. “Our bloom is gone. We are the fruit thereof.” – Wallace Stevens
56. “By late summer, the plankton bloom is so vast it radiates across the North Pacific.” – Joe Stevens
57. “Even if you don’t have a whole lot of room, you can still have plenty of flowers in bloom!” – Bob Hathcock
58. “May your life be like a wildflower, growing freely in the beauty and joy of each day.” – Native American Proverb
59. “I am in awe of flowers. Not because of their colors, but because even though they have dirt in their roots, they still grow. They still bloom.” – D. Antoinette Foy
60. “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.” – Sheryl Crow
Thought-provoking bloom quotes
61. “I draw flowers every day and send them to my friends so they get fresh blooms every morning.” – David Hockney
62. “My dad has sayings for days. ‘You bloom where you’re planted’ ties into farming, but it also sums up the ideals and morals that we have as a family by staying in Firebaugh.” – Josh Allen
63. “The gracious, eternal God permits the spirit to green and bloom and to bring forth the most marvelous fruit, surpassing anything a tongue can express and a heart conceive.” – Johannes Tauler
64. “Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.”- E.V.
65. “If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness.” – Therese of Lisieux
66. “Be like a rose; no matter how many thorns you encounter in life, bloom.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
67. “You must bloom wherever God plants you.” – Tania Silva
68. “Do your thoughts continue and repeat a cycle, Seed, growth, bloom, and seed again” – Richard L. Ratliff
69. “Talent is like a little seed; when nurtured, it will flourish.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
70. “You can flourish by faith.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
Bloom quotes to inspire beauty
71. “People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?” –Thich Nhat Hanh
72. “How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold.” -William Wordsworth
73. “The Rose is without an explanation; She blooms, because She blooms.” -Angelus Silesius
74. “We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.” -Denis Waitley
75. “I hope you will go out and let stories happen to you, and that you will work them, water them with your blood and tears and you laughter till they bloom, till you yourself burst into bloom.” -Clarissa Pinkola Estes
76. “It is so important to allow children to bloom and to be driven by their curiosity.” -May-Britt Moser
77. “It’s so clear that you have to cherish everyone. I think that’s what I get from these older black women, that every soul is to be cherished, that every flower Is to bloom.” –Alice Walker
78. “Life comes before literature, as the material always comes before the work. The hills are full of marble before the world blooms with statues.” -Phillips Brooks
79. “Solitude is the soil in which genius is planted, creativity grows, and legends bloom; faith in oneself is the rain that cultivates a hero to endure the storm, and bare the genesis of a new world, a new forest.” -Mike Norton
80. “What if the only purpose of a flower is to bloom without the sun. To prove that beauty will grow despite the constant darkness.” –Nitya Prakash
Bloom Quotes That Will Make Your Day
81. “Spring is here and my old joy blooms in the world.” ― Steve Scafidi
82. “A flower blooming in a storm is stronger than a tree blossoming under a rainbow.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
83. “The prettiest lotus blooms in the ugliest waters.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
84. “She holds seeds of wishes that are starting to bloom.” ― Christy Ann Martine
85. “A flower does not bloom for itself, but for the world; do likewise.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
86. “Love yourself, even a little bit each day, and your life will bloom into infinite joy.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
87. “Rewards of life lived with principles; bloom, when life is about to end or has departed already.” ― Aniruddha Sastikar
88. “If I listen closely, I can feel and hear the song of a blooming flower.” ― Debasish Mridha, M.D.
89. “Spring buds burst to bloom, and the river carries their song of life.” ― Jayita Bhattacharjee
90. “If you’ve never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom.” — Audra Foveo
Bloom Quotes That Will Make You Smile
91. “The blooming of a flower is, in my mind, not a miracle. It’s something that we can understand on the basis of molecular biology these days.” — Francis Collins
92. “Sitting on the floor of a room in Japan, looking out on a small garden with flowers blooming and dragonflies hovering in space, I suddenly felt as if I had been too long above my boots.” — Mark Tobey
93. “If all fools wore white hoods, any crowd would look like a field of blooming buckwheat.” — Austin O’Malley
94. “This is how we know we are in a loving relationship. We are blooming, and the one we love is blooming as well.” — Brenda Shoshanna
95. “Hear how the birds, on ev’ry blooming spray, With joyous music wake the dawning day.” — Alexander Pope
96. “The sound of her laughter was sticky as sap, the smell of night-blooming jasmine soft as a milk bath.” — Janet Fitch
97. “This the last rose of summer, Left blooming alone.” — Thomas Moore
98. “Thy Return is as another Sun to Heaven; a new Rose blooming in the Garden of the Soul.” — Omar Khayyam
99. “Come out to view / the truth of flowers blooming / in poverty.” — Matsuo Basho
100. “This is the urgency: Live! and have you blooming in the noise of the whirlwind.” — Gwendolyn Brooks
What did you learn from these bloom quotes?
Another important thing to note about flowers in bloom is the joy they bring to others.
Whether it is their beauty or this fragrance, flowers can bring a smile to our faces.
Being a source of joy and happiness for others is a way to feel a little more fulfilled.
Now, this doesn’t mean you worry about pleasing people all the time or being a pushover.
It also doesn’t mean masking your pain and negative emotions, but it means that you try to spread happiness whenever you have the choice and opportunity to do so.
Have you ever been having a really crappy day, and then someone gives you a random compliment, and you feel just a little brighter?
Chances are that person paying you a compliment has also had rough days and might even be experiencing one now.
However, saying something nice to someone else doesn’t take away from your challenges.
It just spreads a little sunshine and happiness out into the world.
If everyone tried this for a single day, I wonder how happy everyone would be.
When it comes to getting flowers as gifts, some of us love them and feel immense joy and love.
However, some people don’t like fresh flowers “because they are expensive and die.”
This is true and a valid statement.
Yet, I feel like this is another lesson we can learn from flowers because no one’s time here is guaranteed, and we are all dying.
But we can be beautiful and make people smile until then, and if we are lucky, they will continue to remember us and smile even after we are gone.
What are your thoughts on flowers as gifts?
Do you have any other favorite bloom quotes and sayings to add?
Let us know in the comment section below!
Don’t forget to share these bloom quotes with your friends on social media.
November 24, 2022 11:59 PM EST