These Blind Side quotes will warm your heart.
Share your favorite line from the movie in the comments below.
The Blind Side is an American drama film based on a biography written by Micheal Lewis titled The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game (2006).
The film was written and directed by John Lee Hancock and starred Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw, and Quinton Aaron.
The film, distributed by Warner Brothers, is about a young black African-American man named Micheal Oher.
Who was in and out of the system for a long time and struggles to find a place he can call home.
And then, he meets Sean (Tim McGraw) and Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) who would eventually be his adoptive parents.
Although Mike had a rough childhood and poor academic performance, he discovers that he has good potential for football as an offensive lineman with the help of his newfound family.
The Blind Side was released in November 2009 to mixed reviews from critics.
It was a commercial success and also received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Picture.
Here are The Blind Side quotes to remember that family comes first.
Don’t forget to also check out these As Good As It Gets quotes from the 90s rom-com
Memorable The Blind Side Quotes
1. “If you die trying for something important, then you have both honor and courage.” — Michael Oher
2. “I’m a member of the N.R.A. and I’m always packing.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
3. “ I’m in a prayer group with the D.A.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
4. “Hey… crotchmouth! Yeah, you! Zip it, or I’ll come up there and zip if for ya!” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
5. “I said you could thank me later. It’s later, Bert.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
6. “If you die trying for something important, then you have both honor and courage, and that’s pretty good.” — Michael Oher
7. “Who died and made him Bear Bryant?” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
8. “From the snap of the ball to the snap of the first bones, closer to 4 seconds than 5.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
9. “We have been here for an hour, and all I see is people shooting the bull and drinking coffee” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
10. “Two-mississippi – it’s a trick play, a flea-flicker. And the running back tosses it back to the quarterback.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
The Blind Side quotes from Michael Oher
11. “Any fool can have courage. But honor, that’s the real reason for you either do something or you don’t. It’s who you are and maybe who you want to be.” — Michael Oher
12. “Courage is a hard thing to figure. You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake, but you’re not supposed to question adults, or your coach or your teacher, because they make the rules.” — Michael Oher
13. “I mean, valley of death that’s pretty salty stuff. That’s why courage is tricky. Should you always do what others tell you to do?” — Michael Oher
The Blind Side quotes from Leigh Anne Tuohy
14. “There’s a moment of orderly silence before a football play begins. Players are in position, linemen are frozen, and anything is possible. Then, like a traffic accident, stuff begins to randomly collide.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
15. “Michael, I want you to have a good time but if you get a girl pregnant out of wedlock, I will crawl into the car, drive up to Oxford and cut off your penis.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
16. “No, you hear me, BITCH!. You threaten my son, you threaten me. You so much as cross into downtown, you will be sorry.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
17. “ Look, here’s the deal, I don’t need y’all to approve my choices alright, but I do ask that you respect them.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
18. “ One-mississippi – Joe Theismann, the Redskins quarterback takes the snap and hands-off to his running mate.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
19. “Three-mississippi – up ’til now the play’s been defined by what the quarterback sees; it’s about to be defined by what he doesn’t.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
20. “Four-mississippi – Lawrence Taylor is the best defensive player in the NFL. And has been from the time he walked onto the field as a rookie.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
21. “Now, y’all would guess that more often than not, the highest paid player on an NFL team is the quarterback. And you’d be right. But what you probably don’t know is that more often than not, the second highest paid player is, thanks to Lawrence Taylor, a left tackle.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
22. “Because, as every housewife knows, the first check you write is for the mortgage, but the second is for the insurance. The left tackle’s job is to protect the quarterback from what he can’t see coming. To protect his blind side.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
23. “I hear “Mrs. Touhy” I look over my shoulder for my mother-in-law. Call me Leigh Anne or Mama or almost anything else.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
24. “I don’t want to name names but one of the coaches took him to a titty bar. Gave him nightmares.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
25. “ You know, when I was driving all over Kingdom Come looking for you I just kept thinking about one thing. Ferdinand the bull. Everyone assumed because he was big that he wanted to fight in the ring. But he just wanted to sit under a tree and smell the flowers.” — Leigh Anne Tuohy
Which of these The Blind Side quotes is your favorite?
The film will definitely remind you of family values and love for one another.
The true value of family and charity are highlighted in this film.
Like the characters, their lives changed along with everybody else’s.
Sometimes family transcends beyond bloodlines.
Being part of a family is about connecting and sharing love with one another regardless of biological connections.
This series is one of the most heartwarming and meaningful movies of the century as it shows our capacity to bring our walls down and open our hearts to the people around us.
Through these Blind Side quotes and sayings, you won’t be blinded to see the other side of the story to share with your friends and definitely with your family.
August 8, 2022 5:00 AM EST