Stephen King fans will love these Castle Rock quotes.
Castle Rock is an American psychological horror film based on the characters made by Stephen King and is set in his fictional town called Castle Rock.
This series features a deep thrilling narrative and brilliant storytelling that captures the essence of Stephen King’s characters.
Fans of his books will surely love how this series gives life to their favorite stories and book characters.
The series is covered with tons of mystery that will keep your senses fixated on the screen as you unravel the story of Castle Rock in each episode.
These Castle Rock Quotes will send some chills down your spine as you read some of the brilliant scriptwriting in the series.
Don’t forget to also check out these Stephen King quotes from his most popular work.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Castle Rock quotes by Henry Deaver
1. “Truth doesn’t change, it’s just truth. Pure. But justice? Well, that looks different, depending on what side of that invisible line you’re on.” — Henry Deaver
2. “Thing is, a ghost called me. From inside this prison.” — Henry Deaver
3. “Some folks get away, spend the rest of their lives trying to forget this place. Maybe they do forget, for a while.” — Henry Deaver
4. “Some never leave, no matter how hard they try. Most of us are trapped here for a reason.” — Henry Deaver
5. “Everyone in this town has some sin or regret, some cage of his own making. And a story, a sad one, about how we got this way.” — Henry Deaver
6. “Maybe something turned you into a monster. Or maybe you were one all along. Doesn’t matter. You’re here now. This is who you are. This is where you live. This is where you’re from.” — Henry Deaver
7. “Whoever you’ve got ain’t my client. My clients are all dead.” — Henry Deaver
8. “Take their money, you gotta take their version of the story.” — Henry Deaver
Castle Rock quotes by Reginald ‘Pop’ Merrill
9. “We’ve been making bad deals with the wrong fella for a long, long time.” — Reginald ‘Pop’ Merrill
10. “I thought we’d be killing each other by now, like civilized human beings.” — Reginald ‘Pop’ Merrill
11. “Nobody really retires these days.” — Reginald ‘Pop’ Merrill
12. “Deal is only as good as its weakest link.” — Reginald ‘Pop’ Merrill
Castle Rock quotes by Jackie Torrance
13. “Best place to finish a book is where it started.” — Jackie Torrance
14. “You know, kids used to dress up like you for Halloween.” — Jackie Torrance
15. “The only thing people contemplate in this town is suicide.” — Jackie Torrance
16. “Cool murder basement.” — Jackie Torrance
Castle Rock quotes by Dale Lacy
17. “Take any house in this town. Hell, take mine. Every inch is stained with someone’s sin.” — Dale Lacy
18. “When they find you, ask for Henry Deaver. Henry Matthew Deaver.” — Dale Lacy
19. “Give a man the keys to the dungeon, tell him to lock up the monster. Or pin a star on his chest. Call him ‘Sheriff.’ Maybe he succeeds a while, a year, a decade or two if he’s lucky, but evil outlasts us all.” — Dale Lacy
20. “People say it wasn’t me, it was this place. And the thing is, they’re right.” — Dale Lacy
Castle Rock quotes by Annie Wilkes
21. “What I can’t get my kadooza around is why they’re keeping you alive. Maybe they’re still living in a world where reasonable people can come to an arrangement. I would love that. I’m as reasonable as they come.” — Annie Wilkes
22. “There’s a whole lot wrong with me and very little right, but the thing that keeps me on the right side of the double yellow line, is knowing how to love one thing. And that’s you.” — Annie Wilkes
23. “There are two kinds of people that made America: searchers and settlers.” — Annie Wilkes
24. “People in places like this will tell you the trash on the highway shoulder is all there is, and you should chase after that trash as it blows in the filthy wind, and they will try to make you one of them.” — Annie Wilkes
25. “But it’s their freedom to make you trash, their trash. So they can use you, and own you, and throw you away.” — Annie Wilkes
Which of these Castle Rock quotes is your favorite?
Throughout the series, fans will get to see items, events, characters and places that resemble popular creations of Stephen King.
They’re like Easter eggs scattered around each episode, which are extremely rewarding for long-time fans of the books and movies.
If you like a good horror and psychological series with tons of branching storylines, then this series is for you.
Just be sure to have somebody beside you and keep a good amount of light nearby for your personal safety so you won’t be scared.
Hopefully, you enjoyed these Castle Rock quotes and sayings.
And as always, you can share this with your friends and followers.