Our latest collection of Tom Brady quotes to inspire you to greatness.
Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. is an American National Football League quarterback who plays for the New England Patriots.
He is widely regarded to be among the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history.
As the New England Patriots defeated the Los Angeles Rams 13-3 in Super Bowl LIII on February 3, 2019 , Brady became the only player in NFL history to have won six Super Bowls.
He now also holds the record for most career wins, with 237.
Born on August 3, 1977, in San Mateo, California, Brady excelled at both football and baseball in high school.
The star quarterback was drafted by the New England Patriots in 2000.
He has quarterbacked the Patriots to play in nine Super Bowls and has been honored with four Super Bowl MVP awards.
Besides, Brady has never had a losing season in his 18 seasons as a starting quarterback in the NFL.
He has also led the patriots to more division titles (16) than any other quarterback in NFL history, and is the oldest quarterback to lead his team to a Super Bowl title.
A great football player with an unmatched record, Brady is someone who has clearly tapped into his Everyday Power.
In that respect, below is our collection of inspirational Tom Brady quotes.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Tom Brady quotes celebrating a dynasty
1. ”Sometimes some of the toughest things you deal with end up being the best things because you realize the people that you can rely on, that love you and support you through it.” – Tom Brady
2. ”I’m not a person who defends myself very often. I kind of let my actions speak for me.” – Tom Brady
3. ”I just love working hard. I love being part of a team; I love working toward a common goal.” – Tom Brady
4. ”You have to believe in your process. You have to believe in the things that you are doing to help the team win. I think you have to take the good with the bad.” – Tom Brady
5. ”Athletes are always talking about money at a time when everyone else is struggling so badly to make it. We all make way more than our fair share. And I just think it reflects poorly on myself and my teammates. I really do just want to win, and that has and will continue to be the reason that motivates me and is the biggest factor in my decision-making process.” – Tom Brady
6. ”You Push your body to the limits, but you have to train your body to deal with the limits.” – Tom Brady
7. ”I was the kid that was the 199th pick that never had the body for it. People didn’t think I’d play one year in the NFL, and now I’m going on my 17th year.” – Tom Brady
8. ”There’s not much time to unwind, but you know what, it’s because I love what I do. I look forward to the season. I look forward to playing games. It doesn’t ever feel like work.” – Tom Brady
9. ”I think the great part about what I do is that there’s a scoreboard. At the end of every week, you know how you did. You know how well you prepared. You know whether you executed your game plan. There’s a tangible score.” – Tom Brady
10. ”I always try to do as much as I can do. I’m never a person that does not enough, because I’d regret not doing enough and think I probably could have done more. I probably go too far and have to reel myself back in, which works in some things, and other things it doesn’t work.” – Tom Brady
Have you seen these Patrick Mahomes quotes from the Super Bowl MVP?
Tom Brady quotes to instill a success mindset
11. ”We all have experiences in our lives that change us, and we all learn from people, like my dad, but at the end of the day, it’s only us. And we’re only responsible to make ourselves happy.” – Tom Brady
12. ”If you like it you should enjoy it! Moderation in everything. If there’s things you really love, you should enjoy. You get one life, so you should enjoy it.” – Tom Brady
13. ”My job is to play quarterback and I’m going to do that the best way I know how because I owe that to my teammates regardless or who is out there on the field with me.” – Tom Brady
14. ”I didn’t come this far to only come this far, so we’ve still got further to go.” – Tom Brady
15. ”I think sometimes in life the biggest challenges end up being the best things that happen in your life.” – Tom Brady
16. ”I can’t do anything with what’s happened in the past. I have to just go forward with the most awareness I can going forward and trying to be the best I can be for our team.” – Tom Brady
17. ”I am not a person that’s self satisfied just being out there. I want to go out there and play great.” – Tom Brady
18. ”See, there are a lot of guys who are all talk. They say they want to work harder and be the best, but they never pay the price.” – Tom Brady
19. ”One thing I learned in college is that the coach decides who plays, and when he says to go in there, you play your butt off.” – Tom Brady
20. ”If someone lies, well, you had a choice to trust that person or not. I think the way my father raised me, well, he trusted everybody. And that worked for him.” – Tom Brady
Don’t forget to also read these motivational hockey quotes about hard work and team spirit
Tom Brady quotes to inspire you to greatness
21. ”The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win.” – Tom Brady
22. ”Who’s my hero? That’s a great question… Well, I think my dad is my hero, because he’s someone I look up to every day.” – Tom Brady
23. ”To me, football is so much about mental toughness, it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win and that comes in a lot of shapes and forms.” – Tom Brady
24. ”I was the kid that was the 199th pick that never had the body for it. People didn’t think I’d play one year in the NFL, and now I’m going on my 17th year.” – Tom Brady
25. ”I like to have fun all the time, even if I’m working.” – Tom Brady
26. ”There’s not much time to unwind, but you know what, it’s because I love what I do. I look forward to the season. I look forward to playing games. It doesn’t ever feel like work.” – Tom Brady
27. ”I always try to do as much as I can do. I’m never a person that does not enough, because I’d regret not doing enough and think I probably could have done more. I probably go too far and have to reel myself back in, which works in some things, and other things it doesn’t work.” – Tom Brady
28. ”My mom was a great tennis player, and I remember being six or seven years old watching Steffi Graf and Monica Seles in Wimbledon in my house. I’ve always been a tennis fan.” – Tom Brady
29. ”The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player.” – Tom Brady
30. ”When I’m out on the football field, I have so much confidence in what I’m doing.” – Tom Brady
Tom Brady quotes to inspire you to success and greatness
31. “Things don’t correct themselves, you’ve got to go out there and work hard to correct them.” – Tom Brady
32. ”All I do is work out. Oh my God! Half my life is spent in a gym somewhere, sweating.” – Tom Brady
33. ”I’m not really concerned with portraying this tough warrior – I mean, that’s part of my job and I take that very seriously. But I don’t have anything to hide, and I’m not concerned with what people think.” – Tom Brady
34. ”If you don’t believe in yourself why is anyone else going to believe in you?” – Tom Brady
35. ”Mentally, the only players who survive in the pros are the ones able to manage all their responsibilities. Everybody struggles in different ways.” – Tom Brady
36. “If you don’t play to win, don’t play at all.” – Tom Brady
37. ”Life is not living in the suburbs with a white picket fence. That’s not life. Somehow our American culture has made it out that that’s what life needs to be – and that if it’s not that, it’s all screwed up. It’s not.” – Tom Brady
38. ”Everybody has an opinion. I think everybody has the right to believe whatever they want. I don’t ever cast judgment on someone’s belief system.” – Tom Brady
39. ”See, there are a lot of guys who are all talk. They say they want to work harder and be the best, but they never pay the price.” – Tom Brady
40. ”It’s never come easy for me. I don’t think my mind allows me to rest ever. I have, I think, a chip on my shoulder, and some deep scars that I don’t think were healed.” – Tom Brady
Motivational Tom Brady quotes
41. “I have a memory, and I can just eliminate mistakes when they come up because I’ve already made them.” – Tom Brady
42. “If you’re a quarterback, you want everything on your shoulders. You want to be the one to make the decisions.” – Tom Brady
43. “You never get over losses. I’ve never gotten over one loss I’ve had in my career. They always stick with me.” – Tom Brady
44. “A lot of people don’t believe in you. It’s obvious by now, six other quarterbacks taken and 198 other picks. And I always thought ‘you know what, once I get my shot, I’m gonna be ready. I’m gonna really take advantage of that.” – Tom Brady
45. “I’m a pretty good winner. I’m a terrible loser. And I rub it in pretty good when I win.” – Tom Brady
46. “I think it’s a feeling like I’ve got it all figured out. There’s nothing that can shock me anymore. There’s nothing I haven’t anticipated; so at that point, there is a calmness.” – Tom Brady
47. “I don’t want to wake up and be bored. That’s probably my greatest fear is to have nothing to do. What better job is there than to play quarterback for an NFL team, and certainly one that I’ve been on for a long time and had success with? I don’t plan on giving it up any time soon.” – Tom Brady
48. “I think that at the start of a game, you’re always playing to win, and then maybe if you’re ahead late in the game, you start playing not to lose. The true competitors, though, are the ones who always play to win.” – Tom Brady
49. “I don’t think the ebbs and flows – get in great shape and then get out of shape and then see if you can get back into shape – is a good thing. So I prefer to keep my arm always ready to go.” – Tom Brady
50. “There’s a lot of people who don’t like Tom Brady and I’m OK with that.” – Tom Brady
Tom Brady quotes to inspire you to action
51. “When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off.” – Tom Brady
52. “I’m never going to be fast, and nobody will ever mistake me for being fast.” – Tom Brady
53. “There are times when you throw an interception and you’re beating yourself up.” – Tom Brady
54. “I think style is being so comfortable and confident in what you’re wearing. That’s what style is, ’cause everybody’s got a different style.” – Tom Brady
55. “Everyone does things differently on offense. Everyone’s goal is to score points.” – Tom Brady
More Tom Brady quotes and sayings
56. “When you lose, talk little. When you win, talk less.” – Tom Brady
57. “Everyone is dealing with something. This is life; this is not just a piece of cake.” – Tom Brady
58. “I knew I became a professional when I stop paying attention to what time it was.” – Tom Brady
59. “A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.” – Tom Brady
60. “If you waste your time and energy on things that don’t matter in the outcome of the game, then when you get to the game you’re not going to give your teammates the best that you have to offer.” – Tom Brady
61. “If I have something to say, I want it to be meaningful.” – Tom Brady
62. “As athletes, we think we’re heroes, but when you witness firsthand what I saw yesterday, you realize who the real heroes are.” – Tom Brady
63. “Certainly, I accept my role and responsibility as a public figure and a lot of it you take the good with the bad, dealing with different adversities in life, you just try to do the best you can do.” – Tom Brady
64. “I approach every week the same. I think I’ve always tried to be very professional in how I approach the game, my preparation. Every game is important.” – Tom Brady
65. “In sports you often become part of something greater than yourself.” – Tom Brady
Which of these Tom Brady quotes was your favorite?
With his numerous accomplishments, Tom Brady is certainly one of the greatest in his game.
He provides remarkable leadership to his team and is also known for his approach to fitness.
A tenacious player with intelligent playmaking skills, Brady continues to come up big when it counts.
Hopefully, the above quotes will inspire you on your path to success and greatness.
Did you enjoy these Tom Brady quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Also, if you enjoyed the quotes, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers.