If you are on a journey to weight loss and healthy living, these motivational weight loss quotes are sure to inspire you.
Share your favorite of these quotes in the comments below.
Whether it’s a little or a lot, losing weight and keeping it off is no easy task.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading quotes about losing weight?
Why are motivational weight loss quotes so important?
Well, it’s simple… we’ve all had goals to lose weight, burn fat, and feel lighter.
Whether we are trying to lose weight for looks or feel, we all need some extra motivation.
Let these motivational weight loss quotes:
- remind you that you are not alone in your frustration
- keep your goal in mind when deciding what to eat
- help you show up to the gym
These motivational quotes for weight loss are not the cure, but they can help lift your mood when you feel like giving up.
For more inspiration, also check out our compilation of quotes on health.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Motivational Quotes for Weight Loss to Help Keep You Going
1. “The distance between who I am and who I want to be is only separated by what I do!”
You will also enjoy our article on I’m tired quotes.
2. “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”
3. “To change your body you must first change your mind.”
4. “Someone busier than you is running right now.”
You will also enjoy our article on body positive quotes.
5. “Working out is never convenient. But neither is illness, diabetes and obesity!”
You will also enjoy our article on leg day quotes.
6. “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m DONE!”
7. “I don’t work hard because I hate my body. I workout because I love it!”
8. “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!”
You will also enjoy our article on self motivation quotes.
9. “When it burns, is when you’re just getting started. That’s when you get stronger!”
10. “If you have 30 minutes for Facebook, you have 1 hour for the gym!”
Weight Loss Motivational Quotes To Help You Push Forward
You will also enjoy our article on self care quotes.
11. “If it was about knowledge, we would all be skinny and rich. It’s not about what you know but what you do!”
You will also enjoy our article on love yourself quotes.
12. “Fitness is like marriage, you can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.” – Bonnie Pfiester
You will also enjoy our article on Dr Sebi quotes.
13. “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” – Gene Tunney
You will also enjoy our article on Fitness Motivational Quotes.
14. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
You will also enjoy our article on One Piece quotes.
15. “Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.” ― Elizabeth Berg
You will also enjoy our article on getting older quotes.
16. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
You will also enjoy our article on transformation quotes.
17. “Walking: the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise.” ~Carrie Latet
You will also enjoy our article on Kim Possible quotes.
18. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
You will also enjoy our article on healthcare quotes.
19. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” –Robert Collier
You will also enjoy our article on I’m done quotes.
20. “Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.” – Emilie Coue
You will also enjoy our article on gym quotes.
21. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
You will also enjoy our article on Training Day quotes.
22. “The best way to predict your health is to create it.”
You will also enjoy our article on bad habits quotes.
23. “You can’t run from all your problems, but it will help you lose weight.”
You will also enjoy our article on tuesday quotes.
24. “Get started as if you are motivated. Pretend. And the motivation will come!”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of short motivational quotes that will get you ready to tackle the day.
25. “Excuses don’t burn calories.”
You will also enjoy our article on Big Mouth quotes.
26. “Your body hears everything your mind says. Keep going. You can!”
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of keep pushing quotes about moving forward.
27. “Don’t stop until you’re proud.”
28. “You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go.”
29. “If you’re tired of starting over; stop giving up!”
30. “On the other side of your workout is the body and health you want!”
31. “The question isn’t can you, it’s will you!”
32. “Workouts are like life. The harder it is, the STRONGER YOU BECOME!”
33. “If no one thinks you can, then you have to!”
34. “If you still look good at the end of your workout…you didn’t work hard enough!”
35. “I’m not running a marathon or a 5 K. I have no upcoming competitions and I don’t plan on going to the beach. I am working out like my life depends on it. Because it does!”
36. FOR LAUGHS: “The reason fat men are good-natured is they can neither fight nor run.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Also, read these amazing movement quotes for fitness inspiration.
Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss And Exercise
37. “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.” – Jim Wendler
38. “Weight loss is not impossible. Weight loss is hard, but hard is not the same as impossible.” – Unknown
39. “Marathon runners don’t worry about the conditions, they just run anyway!” – Unknown
40. “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of exercise quotes to inspire long-term thinking.
Weight Loss Quotes to Inspire You
41. “Don’t reward yourself with food. You are not a dog. – Unknown
42. “Every weight loss program, no matter how positively it’s packaged, whispers to you that you’re not right. You’re not good enough. You’re unacceptable and you need to be fixed.” ― Kim Brittingham
43. “The only successful way to reach and maintain a healthy weight is to find what works for you.” – Unknown
44. “Getting my lifelong weight struggle under control has come from a process of treating myself as well as I treat others in every way.” – Oprah Winfrey
45. Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday. – Unknown
46. “A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realizing it’s not going to happen overnight.” – Unknown
47. “The hardest step to fitness is the first. Take it now!” — Heather Montgomery
48. “Your body can do anything. It’s your mind that needs convincing” – Unknown
49. Your goals are as good as your actions. No action taken, no goals achieved – Derric Yuh Ndim
You might also like these awesome vegan quotes to inspire your new diet.
Motivational Quotes About Weight Loss
50. “If you have discipline, drive, and determination… nothing is impossible.”– Dana Linn Bailey
51. “Eliminate the mindset of can’t — because you can do anything.”– Toni Horton
52. “Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen. Others make it happen.”– Michael Jordan
53. “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.”– Gene Tunney
54. “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.”– Julius Erving
55. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.”– Unknown
56. “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.”– Errick McAdams
57. “If you wait, all that happens is you get older.”– Larry McMurtry
58. “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.”– William Londen
59. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.”– Anonymous
60. “I always believed if you take care of your body it will take care of you.”– Ted Lindsay
61. “It is better to take small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.”– Proverb
62. “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”― Mary Pickford
63. “Weight loss doesn’t begin in the gym with a dumbbell; it starts in your head with a decision.”– Toni Sorenson
64. “Triumph by putting a little soul into it!”– Nancy Mure
Motivational Quotes for Weight Loss
65. “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons” – Jim Rohn
66. “We are what we repeatedly do; therefore excellence is not merely an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
67. “Whatever you’re meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible.” – Doris Lessing
68. “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
69. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
70. “If you only do what is easy, you will always remain weak.” – Joyce Meyer
71. “To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
72. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
73. “If you want to be skinny do what skinny people do.” – Brian Wansink
74. “Eat responsibly. You don’t have to be a saint with your food, but you can’t eat like every day is thanksgiving either.” – Brad Pilon
If you are enjoying this article, please check out our article on Keto Quotes.
More Weight Loss Quotes and Sayings
75. “Think of your workouts as important meetings you’ve scheduled with yourself. Bosses don’t cancel.” – Unknown
76. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Nikki Rogers
77. “You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” – Unknown
78. “To lose weight permanently requires faith – faith there is a bigger life waiting for you beyond food and weight.” – Catherine L. Taylor
79. “Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent and be patient.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of consistency quotes to inspire long-term thinking.
80. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” – Luis Galarza
81. “Good habits are as addictive as bad habits. But far more rewarding.” – Karen Salmansohn
82. “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel
83. “There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.” – Pat Riley
Other Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss
84. “Everything you can imagine about how you will look and feel when you lose weight is real.” – Felicity Luckey
85. “With discipline, you can lose weight, you can excel in work, you can win the war.” – Amit Kalantri
86. “The empowering thought is that busy hands cannot eat!” – Nancy Mure
87. “A high functioning palate allows you to live without sugar and salt.” – Nancy Mure
88. “First step to lose weight. Get and stay active!” – Josheel Dole
89. “Your body is not just yours. It is a gift and a responsibility.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
90. “Our eyes are meant to show us food when we are hungry, not to make us hungry when we see food.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
91. “If you want to be a celebrated loser, be a weight loser.” – Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
92. “Life is healthy, but lifestyle makes it unhealthy.” – Amit Kalantri
93. “Take the admission to the gym to avoid the admission to the hospital.” – Amit Kalantri
94. “All you need are a pair of tennis shoes and motivation to change the course of your life.” – Heidi Bond
Weight Loss Quotes About Healthy Eating and Exercise
95. “Eat clean to stay fit, have a burger to stay sane.” — Gigi Hadid
96. “Being overweight does not diminish your worth, but it takes a helluva toll on your sense of worth.” ― Toni Sorenson
97. “For me, exercise is more than just physical—it’s therapeutic.” — Michelle Obama
98. “Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!” — Karl Lagerfeld, Fashion Designer
99. “Fitness: If it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body.” — Cher
100. “Ask yourself, ‘Am I really hungry, or am I having this because it looks good?’” — Jordin Sparks
101. “It’s all about reading labels and being aware and conscious of what goes in.” — Jennifer Aniston
102. “It was basically just portion control, and ‘I don’t need it,’ I was just shoving everything into my mouth.” — John Goodman
103. “For me, getting enough sleep, drinking lots of water, having a healthy diet, and staying away from alcohol are musts. It’s so boring, I know, but doing those things really helps.” — Jessica Biel
104. “Working out for me is something I do when I feel like it. But it’s really about feeling good and taking care of my body rather than having to fit into any sort of model or anything like that. I try to eat well, and everything I do is really just to make me feel my best.” — Lea Michele
Weight Loss Quotes About What It Means to People
105. “Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be a #badass.” — Demi Lovato
106. “I’m prouder of my weight loss than my Oscar!” — Jennifer Hudson
107. “For me, it’s just eat whatever makes you feel good.” — Jessica Simpson
108. “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” — Joyce Meyer
109. “I don’t want to be skinny. I’m constantly in a state of self-improvement, but I don’t beat myself up over it.” — Mindy Kaling
110. “I lost my weight the healthy and good old-fashioned way: Watching what I eat and working out with my trainer.” — Miranda Lambert
111. “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.” — Julia Child
112. “I just think you should eat less of everything. A little bit less. I don’t want to live a life where you can’t have what you want; it just makes you want it more.” — Drew Barrymore
113. “When I lost my weight and kept it off, it’s when I lost it slowly. I know that expression ‘the turtle wins the race’. Now I know that if I lose weight in a healthy way, I keep it off.”— Khloé Kardashian
114. “It’s about taking the time before food goes in your mouth to be aware: Am I aware that I’m eating this? And am I eating it because I’m hungry or because I need to soothe myself?” — Valerie Bertinelli
Motivational Weight Loss Quotes About Food and Food Choices
115. “One should eat to live, not live to eat.” — Moliere
116. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” — Unknown
117. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” — Hippocrates
118. “Food is your body’s fuel. Without fuel, your body wants to shut down.” — Ken Hill
119. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” — Virginia Woolf
120. “I eat a variety of foods like vegetables, fruit and beef for protein and iron.” — Sasha Cohen
121. “Chicken fat, beef fat, fish fat, fried foods – these are the foods that fuel our fat genes by giving them raw materials for building body fat.” — Neal Barnard
122. “As I see it, a green salad is an open invitation to carrots, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and the sprouts that grow in jars on my kitchen counter.” — Victoria Moran
123. “Food is not the problem. It’s what we do with food that becomes the problem. That’s why we need to learn to keep everything in our lives—especially our eating—in proper balance.” — Joyce Meyer
124. “There are those people who can eat one piece of chocolate, one piece of cake, drink one glass of wine. There are even people who smoke one or two cigarettes a week. And then there are people for whom one of anything is not even an option.” — Abigail Thomas, Thinking About Memoir
Weight Loss Quotes to Encourage You on Your Journey
125. “To climb steep hills requires slow pace at first.” – William Shakespeare
126. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
127. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
128. “You aren’t fat. You have fat. Fat does not define you.” – Unknown
129. “Remember, you become what you think. Think discouraging thoughts, and you’ll get discouraged.” – Joyce Meyer
130. “Successful weight loss takes programming, not willpower.” – Phil McGraw
131. “Weight loss surgery isn’t going to make you lose weight; it’s a tool to help you lose weight. Half of it is the surgery, and half of it is you eating what you’re supposed to eat and exercising.” – Ashley Nell Tipton
132. “There’s a huge emotional component to weight loss.” – Carnie Wilson
133. “If you believe that weight loss requires self-deprivation, I’m going to teach you otherwise.” – Robert Atkins
134. “While weight loss is important, what’s more important is the quality of food you put in your body – food is information that quickly changes your metabolism and genes.” – Mark Hyman
Weight Loss Quotes That Will Make You Balance Your Diet
135. “Permanent weight loss doesn’t come with an on and off switch. It is not something you do for a little while and think it is going to change your body.” — Jennifer Hudson
136. “Perhaps by sharing my personal weight-loss journey on television, I can help others confront the truth and lies behind obesity.” — Ruby Gettinger
137. “Frequently, visualization is the key to lose weight. Imagine yourself with your desired body, and work for it. At some point in the future, this wish will come true.” — David Viscott
138. “My temptation is emotional, and resisting will further my needed weight loss and strengthen my character. Furthermore, nothing tastes as good as thin feels.” — Stephen Covey
139. “Permanent weight loss means making small, manageable changes and sticking with them for life.” — Michael Adam Hamilton
140. “In India, we kind of concentrate only on weight loss. I want to teach people that it is very important to be strong and fit, rather than just thin.” — Bipasha Basu
141. “As far as dieting and weight loss go, diet and exercise actually works. Lots of running and healthy eating.” — Emile Hirsch
142. “Little changes over time are the secret to long term weight loss success!” — Chris Powell
143. “Despite what many nutritionists have preached for years, rapid weight-loss diets can be healthy if done correctly and can work wonders on reducing pounds and inches in just days.” — Mike Moreno
144. “The bottom line is that you will not lose fat effectively with exercise-driven weight-loss efforts unless your eating habits moderate insulin production.” — Mark Sisson
Weight Loss Quotes To Make You Consistent In Working Out
145. “I found that permanent weight loss is just a matter of self-control with a twist of discipline.” — Efthymios Tzimas
146. “The goal of weight loss is loss of fat, not merely weight. Body builders are fifty or more pounds overweight, but their total body fat is below average.” — Lily Splane
147. “Weight loss is all about learning a new lifestyle that is healthier.” — Fiona Gatt
148. “Don’t let challenges or discouragements affect your weight-loss actions. Instead of letting your struggles pull you down, start training yourself to notice all the good things around you.” — Linda Spangle
149. “Weight loss is often an elusive goal – one that is hard to keep up for a long time.” — Anong Sasithorn
150. “Weight loss is hard work — not magic.” — Machiel N. Kennedy
151. “Quick weight loss can motivate and encourage a person to adopt more positive lifestyle changes once normal eating is resumed.” — Neva Coyle
152. “Weight loss is not something you order by picking up the phone. It isn’t a pizza. Instead, it is a commitment and a personal challenge.” — Haylie Furmanm
153. “Weight loss is fueled by the choices you make. In most circumstances, you have the power to decide between healthy and unhealthy choices and between small or large portion sizes.” — Jonathan Gibson
154. “Maximizing your weight loss is hard work, and while it does include eating less and working out more, that is an overly simplified look at weight loss.” — Jennifer Heisler
Weight Loss Quotes To Inspire Healthy Living
155. “I have more energy to run after our four children. Weight loss and great skin were a bonus!” ― Niecy Nash
156. “For both optimal health and weight loss, you must consume a diet with a high nutrient-per-calorie ratiothere are no shortcuts.” ― Joel Fuhrman
157. “If you find you require willpower, you aren’t ready to lose weight.” ― Augusten Burroughs
158. “Imagine a weight-loss program at the end of which, instead of better health, good looks, and hot romantic prospects, you die. Somalia had become just this kind of spa.” ― P. J. O’Rourke
159. “…Almost everything inside was filled with sugar, cheese, and weight-loss tips.” ― Adam Rex
160. “A great mix of tips, tricks, and anecdotes, All is Forgiven, Move On has excellent ideas for your weight loss journey and for improving your life along the way!” ― Judith S. Beck
161. “We’ve got a recipe for disaster. It’s huge — this combination of body image issues and the drug’s weight loss appeal.” ― Robert Hughes
162. “The weight loss has been a secondary change to the mental changes I have made. Weight loss does not fix problems; how you view yourself does.” ― Erin Willett
163. “The Glycemic Index is one the best tools for fat loss. It measures how quickly foods breakdown into sugar in your bloodstream.” ― Al Sears
164. “When you’re the spokeswoman for a weight-loss program, everything is witnessed. I weigh in once a week with a witness. I have to sign an affidavit saying I cannot have any surgeries.” ― Kirstie Alley
Weight Loss Quotes To Inspire You To Have a Routine
165. “When followed correctly, the Dukan Diet is both a safe and effective method of weight loss.” ― Pierre Dukan
166. “Weight loss after pregnancy is safe but requires attention and guidelines.” ― Debbie Meyer
167. “No, as it turns out, I really like being congratulated on my weight loss. I like it so much, it’s tragic.” ― Carrie Fisher
168. “Instead it seems that business – like weight loss – is a subject wherein hope and fear inspire limitless gullibility.” ― Paul Krugman
169. “The secret of losing weight is patience.” ― Jane Fonda
170. “When we lose twenty pounds… we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty.” ― Woody Allen
171. “I didn’t start out about weight loss. I was very tired and my energy was low. This is my second go-around in love, so I want to make sure I’ll be around to enjoy it.” ― Niecy Nash
172. “Overweight and obesity is the second leading cause of death, killing 300,000 people a year, There is not a miracle pill that will lead to weight loss.” ― Richard Carmona
173. “Find the balance between the calories you take in and the ones you burn up.” ― Jane Fonda
174. “If you keep on eating unhealthy food than no matter how many weight loss tips you follow, you are likely to retain weight and become obese. If only you start eating healthy food, you will be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to lose weight.” ― Subodh Gupta
Weight Loss Quotes to Help You Keep Your Body Healthy
175. “In two decades I’ve lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet.” ― Erma Bombeck
176. “Worked out regularly for months. Lost no weight. Food poisoning for 3 days. Lost 4 kgs. No place for hard work in this universe.” ― Nitya Prakash
177. “It pays to be fat during serious sickness so you can absorb a huge weight loss during your recovery.” ― Steven Magee
178. “Weight loss is not the key to your dreams. The truth is there is no lock and the door is flimsy.” ― Golda Poretsky
179. “I finally figured out the big, elusive secret to weight loss. Don’t eat! Who knew?” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
180. “It’s called the FATLOSE trail. FATLOSE stands for ‘Fecal Administration To LOSE weight,’ an example of PLEASE— Pretty Lame Excuse for an Acronym, Scientists and Experimenters.” ― Mary Roach
181. “Some people would fall in or out of love with you if you lose or gain a few kilos.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
182. “Eating healthy nutritious food is the simple and right solution to get rid of excess body weight effortlessly and become slim and healthy forever.” ― Subodh Gupta
183. “Here’s the truth of the matter: It’s not your fault that you don’t already have the body you want. It’s the weight loss industry’s fault.” ― Mason Harder
184. “Managing perfect body weight is not a complicated rocket science. Our body is made up of food which we eat during our day to day life. If we are overweight or obese at the moment then one thing is certain that the food which we eat is unhealthy.” ― Subodh Gupta
Weight Loss Quotes to Motivate You to Carry On
185. “At any weight or size, you can eat, move and live in ways that nourish your body, with or without weight loss.” ― Tansy Boggon
186. “Eating breakfast breaks the fast. Skipping breakfast breaks the fat.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
187. “Of all the “diets” that have tried to achieve fat loss over the years, the “drinking one glass of wine is equivalent to working out for 1 hour in the gym” was my definitely my all time favorite.” ― Tanya Masse
188. “Your best weight is the weight at which you are able to do what you want in life without having to persecute yourself to stay there.” ― Brian Quebbemann
189. “Most weight loss books are works of fiction.” ― Brian Quebbemann
190. “Forget about nuclear war; the real weapons of mass destruction are fast food, highly processed carbs, and high-fructose corn syrup!” ― Brian Quebbemann
191. “Over weight can be dangerous if weight is not loss. Health is wealth…” ― Francis
192. “Weight loss is a journey and I love eating samosas during the journey.” ― Bhushan Mahadani
193. “Weight loss is bad only for a fat wallet.” ― Tamerlan Kuzgov
194. “Our culture treats weight loss as if it’s about aesthetics or a vain quest to assimilate, but we rarely consider that it is sometimes a consequence of traumatic experience.” ― Evette Dionne
Weight Loss Quotes Of All The Time
195. “I don’t credit diet pills for my weight loss. I would never flog any ‘weight-loss’ supplement.” ― Susanna Reid
196. “I’m not going to miss 95% of life to weigh 5% less.” ― Dan Pearce
197. “I’d like to lose enough weight so that my bones creaked louder than the floor” ― Stanley Victor Paskavich
198. “Weight loss is a sum of all of your habits – not individual ones.” ― Helen M. Ryan
199. “What no one really talks about, though, is the main reason many of us fail with our weight loss efforts: our minds won’t let us.” ― Helen M. Ryan
200. “The healthy life: It’s not just about losing the weight; it’s about losing the lifestyle and mindset that got you there.” ― Steve Maraboli
201.“If a person gets rid of any weight, or girth, or fat, it isn’t lost–it is fought off, beaten off.” ― Samuel G. Blythe
202. “I recently read that 99% of dieters fail to maintain their weight loss and, given my past experience, that statistic feels true to me!” ― Celso Cukierkorn
203. “lose weight, eat backwards.” ― Benny Bellamacina
204. “If you can EAT! you can lose the weight!!” ― Nancy Mure
Weight Loss Quotes To Live By
205. “If you work out, you will loss weight.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
206. “Diets don’t really work & can be destructive, but if you get healthy overall (mind, body, spirit) then your weight balances naturally.” ― Jay Woodman
207. “Sweating during a workout is not your body losing the water, it’s your body losing the weight.” ― Amit Kalantri
208. “You know what the secret to weight loss is? Don’t eat much.” ― Simon Cowell
209. “Here’s the secret to weight loss: It’s all about crowding out, not cutting out.” ― Kathy Freston
210. “When you eat foods high in fiber, you feel full faster, making you less likely to overeat and more likely to have weight loss.” ― Denise Austin
211. “There’s no way to fake weight loss – you just kinda have to not eat.” ― Paula Malcomson
212. “Fiber and other nondigestible carbs work wonderful weight loss magic.” ― Denise Austin
213. “Healthy food and lifestyle choices are the foundations of weight loss.” ― Joshua Rosenthal
214. “A large amount of work has come to a standstill all around, so I thought why not just go for weight loss?” ― Shehnaaz Gill
215. “Weight loss is highly reinforcing; it is very noticeable and pleasing to dieters and their families. Dieters do not have to exercise to lose weight.” ― Alan S. Bellack,
216. “People who exercise in the morning are 40% more consistent than those who exercise later in the day and the key to long term weight loss is to commit to something and stick with it for the long haul and become consistent.” ― Wayne Lambert
217. “Your commitment to a healthy lifestyle, which includes a healthy diet and increased activity, is crucial. Weight loss is a lot like taking a test. At first, you hope you passed, and when you do, you wish you’d done better.” ― Marina S. Kurian
218. “One good reason for losing weight if you are trying to get pregnant is that weight loss is one of the best ways of increasing fertility in infertile, overweight or obese women.” ― D. Lee Waller Jd Nd
219. “Quick and permanent weight loss is the realm of fantasy diets. We are not concerned with them here. Instead we are looking for the long-term health and well-being of the body, mind and spirit.” ― Aaron Hoopes
220. “You must decrease the amount of food you eat and increase the amount of exercise you get. That is all there is to it.” ― Jane Fonda
221. “Enjoy losing weight. Enjoy eating healthy, delicious food. Do not wait until you reach your destination to feel good. Take as much happiness and joy as you can from your weight loss journey.” ― Harry Papas
222. “Start from where you are. Empower yourself. Adjust habits. Triumph over those habits — this is how we EAT folks! This is how it’s done!” ― Nancy S. Mure
223. “Not making fun of fat people is good for their self-esteem but bad for their health.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Did you enjoy these motivational quotes for weight loss?
Which one of the motivational quotes for weight loss can inspire you to take your workouts to the next level?
Which quote can become your mantra for health success?
What else is getting in your way from becoming the best and healthiest you?
We hope you enjoyed these quotes and keep us posted on your progress and success!
We’d love to hear from you!
Share your weight loss stories with us in the comment section below.