Sit back and laugh with these 30 Rock quotes.
30 Rock is a TV comedy series that was a huge hit from 2006 to 2013.
It is a satirical sitcom named after 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City where the NBC Studios are located.
Almost all of the episode was filmed using a single camera setup, which gives a unique vibe and identity to the show.
This series uses surreal humor to throw shade and parody to the complex corporate structure of NBC and General Electric.
It uses a progressive delivery of humor similar to the manic pacing of cartoons, which sits well with the general audience.
These 30 Rock quotes will surely bring back memories of your favorite episodes.
Remember also to check out these Jack Donaghy quotes.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
30 Rock quotes from Jack
1. “Rich 50 is middle-class 38.” — Jack
You will also enjoy our article on Optimus Prime quotes.
2. “It’s after six. What am I, a farmer?” — Jack
3. “Those shoes are definitely bi-curious.” — Jack
4. “Never follow a hippie to a second location.” — Jack
5. “I have to talk to Rachel Maddow. Only one of us can have this haircut.” — Jack
6. “I like when a woman has ambition. It’s like seeing a dog wearing clothes.” — Jack
7. “Good God! Lemon, those jeans make you look like a Mexican sports reporter!” — Jack
8. “I’m not a creative type like you, with your work sneakers and left-handedness.” — Jack
9. “Lemon, you look terrible, and I once watched you eat oysters while you had a cold.” — Jack
10. “Lemon, women your age are more likely to get mauled at the zoo than get married.” — Jack
11. “Lemon, what happened? Did you take an Ambien with your Franzia and sleepwalk here?” — Jack
12. “Good God, Lemon, your breath! When did you find time to eat a diaper you found on the beach?” — Jack
13. “TGS with Tracy Jordan without Tracy Jordan is an oxymoron, like ‘liberal government’ or ‘female scientist.’” — Jack
14. “Factories provide three things this country desperately needs: jobs, pride, and material for Bruce Springsteen songs.” — Jack
15. “I give you a simple management suggestion in a professional context, and I get back the second half of a Judy Blume novel.” — Jack
16. “Lemon, I would like to teach you something. I would like to be Michelle Pfeiffer to your angry black kid who learns that poetry is just another way to rap.” — Jack
30 Rock quotes from Tracy
17. “Which one is the elevator I’m not afraid of?” — Tracy
18. “You’re wise, Liz Lemon. Like a genetically-manipulated shark.” — Tracy
19. “Tell her you want her to donate her body to science and you’re science. Tell her, Jack!” — Tracy
20. “A book hasn’t caused me this much trouble since Where’s Waldo went to that barber pole factory.” — Tracy
21. “Stop eating people’s old French fries, pigeon! Have some self-respect! Don’t you know you can fly?” — Tracy
22. “So, here’s some advice I wish I woulda got when I was your age: Live every week like it’s Shark Week.” —Tracy
23. “I do not want to disappoint our Japanese public, especially Godzilla. Hahaha! I’m just kidding, I know he doesn’t care what humans do.” — Tracy
24. “Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets.” — Tracy
25. “I believe that the moon does not exist. I believe that vampires are the world’s greatest golfers but their curse is they never get a chance to prove it. I believe that there are 31 letters in the white alphabet. Wait… what was the question?” — Tracy
Which of these 30 Rock quotes is your favorite?
As one of the most iconic sitcoms ever made, 30 Rock won several awards including Primetime Emmy Award and Outstanding Comedy Series.
It brought laughter and a good memory to people during the heights of sitcoms on Television.
Zooming in on the characters of this series, each episode depicts a typical corporate life and various characters that resemble real-world figures.
The light and comedic delivery of conflicts in a work setting, allows the audience to connect and have fun watching.
Share these 30 Rock quotes and sayings with a friend while you browse for the next sitcom to watch.
And if you’ve never watched this series, give it a try first.