These Buford T Justice quotes will bring back memories of the classic Smokey and the Bandit movies!
Buford T Justice was a fictional sheriff played by Jackie Gleason in the Smokey and the Bandit trilogy.
We first see Buford in the first Smokey and the Bandit in 1977.
Then, he is back in the 2nd movie in 1980 and the final of the three films in 1983.
Buford is a cliched Texas sheriff that chases the Bandit, played by Burt Reynolds, all over the Southern United States.
Although the Bandit always seems to outsmart or out-drive Buford, Buford never gives up, even while crashing many of his squad cars.
With Buford’s foul language, hate for the Bandit, and determination to catch him, he brings us many classic quotes.
Enjoy these Buford T. Justice quotes that will leave you excited to watch him in the classic Smokey and the Bandit trilogy!
Classic Buford T Justice quotes
Check out these classic quotes from Buford!
1. “Hold my hat for me!” — Buford T Justice
2. “Nobody’s chasin’ me, boy!” — Buford T Justice
3. “You bet your *ss on that, boy.” — Buford T Justice
4. “Breaker, breaker for the Bandit.” — Buford T Justice
5. “What in the hell is the world coming to?” — Buford T Justice
6. “You’re not getting away from me, Bandit!” — Buford T Justice
7. “Just keep your eye out for that Mr. Bandit bastard!” — Buford T Justice
8. “And that’s nothin’ but pure and simple old-fashioned Communism.” — Buford T Justice
9. “What we’re dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.” — Buford T Justice
10. “I happen to be Buford T. Justice, a distinguished officer of over 40 years seniority!” — Buford T Justice
Angry Buford T Justice quotes
Buford was quick to anger, as shown in the quotes below.
11. “You can’t kick that high, cricket crotch.” — Buford T Justice
12. “I’m gonna barbecue your *ss in molasses!” — Buford T Justice
13. “Do what I tell you! You pile of monkey nuts!” — Buford T Justice
14. “You sombitches couldn’t close an umbrella.” — Buford T Justice
15. “She insulted my town! She insulted my son!” — Buford T Justice
16. “Hold it! Don’t you ever, ever raise your voice to me!” — Buford T Justice
17. “Don’t you ever, ever, threaten yo’ daddy like that again!” — Buford T Justice
18. “You did that on purpose! You’re goin’ away till you’re gray!” — Buford T Justice
19. “Hey, you big piece o’ turkey dump! Get that mess the hell outta there!” — Buford T Justice
20. “Nobody, and I mean nobody, makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum’s pecker.” — Buford T Justice
Don’t disrespect a family’s name
The main reason that Buford started chasing the Bandit was that the Bandit ran off with the fiancee of Buford’s son, disgracing the Justice family name.
Buford won’t let this insult go unpunished and will not give up his pursuit of the Bandit.
Please share these Buford T Justice Quotes with your family and friends and post your favorites in the comments below.