Gain a different perspective on Dracula and vampires with these Castlevania quotes.
Castlevania is an American anime series on Netflix. It is based on the Japanese video game series, Castlevania by Konami.
The story revolves around the adventure of 3 unlikely friends – Trevor Belmont, the last surviving member of a clan that dedicated their lives to fighting creatures of darkness, Alucard, son of Dracula, Sypha, a nomad mage.
Together they set out on a quest to defend the nation of Wallachia from Dracula and his minions.
The series gained tons of fans all over the world. The animation and production of this series were top-notch and were comparable to Japanese animation standards which makes it enjoyable.
These Castlevania quotes will make you excited for more of the fantasy series out there.
Don’t forget to also check out these inspiring Haikyuu quotes from the anime series.
Castlevania quotes by Elder
1. “It is not dying that frightens us. It’s living without ever having done our best.” — Elder
2. “History is a living thing. Paper is dead.” — Elder
Castlevania quotes by Trevor Belmont
3. “For evil bastards to win power, all ordinary people have to do is stand aside and keep quiet.” — Trevor Belmont
4. “Seriously? I’m out of practice, but I’m stone-cold sober.” — Trevor Belmont
5. “So I can find somewhere to piss and somewhere else to sleep.” — Trevor Belmont
6. “I am Trevor Belmont of the House of Belmont, and dying has never frightened me.” — Trevor Belmont
7. “I’m Trevor f*cking Belmont, and I’ve never lost a fight to man nor f*cking beast” — Trevor Belmont
8. “They shat on a farm, Sypha. And their shit was on fire… Burning devil goat turds from the sky.” — Trevor Belmont
9. “I’m a simple man with simple pleasures.” — Trevor Belmont
10.“It’s just public enough to stop me slitting your throat.” — Trevor Belmont
11. “You’ve spent your entire adult life being hated by everyone you ever met and you were fine with that. You even liked it.” — Trevor Belmont
12. “Killing you was the point. Living through it was just a luxury.” — Trevor Belmont
13. “You’re still a bastard. But you’re the bastard I chose to fight alongside.” — Trevor Belmont
14. “We’ve spent a couple of months living your life. Adventures and victories. And now we’re living my life.” — Trevor
Castlevania quotes by Lisa Tepes
15. “Maybe I can teach you to like people again, or at least tolerate them, or stop putting them on sticks.” — Lisa Tepes
16. “Perhaps I could help you relearn some manners.” — Lisa Tepes
Castlevania quotes by Vlad Dracula Tepes
17. “ You took that which I love, so I will take from you everything you have and everything you have ever been.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
18. “Lisa Tepes was a woman of science, and the one thing that justified humanity’s stench upon this planet.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
19. “She said to me, if you would love me as a man, then live as a man.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
20. “I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, and I do not get many visitors. What have you to trade for my knowledge, Lisa from Lupu?” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
21. “What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
22. The Morning Star whip… well played, Belmont. But I am no ordinary vampire to be killed by your human magics. I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
23. “Kill everything you see. Kill them all.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
24. “At first I wanted to kill you but I’m glad I spent the time to get to know you.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
Castlevania quotes by Alucard
25. “But you must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” — Alucard
26. “Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, then at least do them no harm. For theirs is already a hard lot.” — Alucard
27. “I’m half-vampire. Half of me wants you to step in close enough for me to bite out your throat.” — Alucard
28. “You’re either the last son of a warrior dynasty or a lucky drunk. Which is it?” — Alucard
29. “And so here I am. Choosing to honor my mother by killing my father.” — Alucard
30. “If you loose an army of the night on Wallachia, you cannot undo it, and many thousands of people just as innocent as her will suffer and die.” — Alucard
31. “Well. I suppose I could’ve put up big signs all over the place. Do not enter. Danger of death. Abandon all hope. That sort of thing. But this seemed to work well enough for dead old dad.” — Alucard
32. “If I wanted him dead, I would have aimed higher. If he wants to continue living, he should stop right there.” — Alucard
Castlevania quotes by The Captain
33. “If you kill us all you end human cruelty, yes. But you end human kindness too. No more jokes. No more gifts. No more surprises. Why would a man with all your fantastic knowledge not use it to teach people how to be kind?” — The Captain
34. “Why live out a dead vampire’s story when you have your own story to tell?” — The Captain
Castlevania quotes by Isaac
35. “I choose my death, as I chose my life.” — Isaac
36. “Why do I keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result? Isn’t that the definition of insanity?” — Isaac
37. “I was spoiled by a single act of kindness in this city. And so I attempted to be reasonable, honest, and peaceful. This was against my better nature. It was stupid to expect anything other than hate from you.” — Isaac
Castlevania quotes by Sypha
38. “We know the stories, but sometimes it’s hard to separate fact from truth.” — Sypha
39. “Belnades and Belmont! We roll out and hit the road and fight nasty hovering death goats that open their flaming bowels upon the innocent!” — Sypha
Castlevania quotes by Lenora
40. “So, as you know, when Hector forges a night creature, they are loyal to him. But now! He is bound to me through the spell on these rings.” — Lenora
41. “I have all the power and you’re a pretty man in a box.” — Lenora
Castlevania quotes by Saint Germain
42. “One terrible night with the King of Bohemia and a bag of something that turned out not to be opium. We…really don’t have time for this story.” — Saint Germain
43. “You are practically the Jesus of murder.” — Saint Germain
Castlevania quotes by other characters
44. Elder: “Would you like something to eat?”
Trevor: “I’d prefer something to drink.”
Elder: “Arn, bring our friend some water!”
Trevor: “Oh, the- never mind, then.”
45. “The forest is swollen with darkness, as if it would rob away everything, and only moonlight provides a ray of hope. A great legend is about to begin.” — Narrator
46. “There are worse things in the world than vampires in Styria, Isaac. There are worse things… than betrayal.” — Miranda
47. “I woke up in Hell because this world is insane. And I learned something about sin. I learned to like it.” — FlysEyes
48. “I admit there seems to be more..depth to…what would you call it? Vampire culture?” — Hector
49. Trevor: “What the hell is that?”
Saint Germain: “Well, that is, very probably, actually Hell.”
50. “Your idea was the equivalent of the village idiot walking in here and saying, ‘I think we should be able to light fires by punching a fish.’ It basically made no sense and Morana made it work anyway.” — Striga
Which of these Castlevania quotes is your favorite?
The series featured the good and the bad side of Dracula, and how his anger towards humanity started.
In the beginning, Dracula genuinely changed for good when he met his wife and when he became a father to Alucard. Dracula and his wife use advanced technology and alchemy for their day-to-day life.
However, humans fear what they don’t understand and accuse his wife of witchcraft. So, they hunt her down and burn Dracula’s wife at the stake. This angered Dracula and he vowed to kill every human being on Wallachia.
If you want to watch a series with deep fantasy lore that is action-packed, play this now as you enjoy reading these Castlevania quotes and sayings.
October 26, 2021 7:00 AM EST