Gain a different perspective on Dracula and vampires with these Castlevania quotes.
Castlevania is an American anime series on Netflix.
It is based on the Japanese video game series, Castlevania by Konami.
The story revolves around the adventure of 3 unlikely friends – Trevor Belmont, the last surviving member of a clan that dedicated their lives to fighting creatures of darkness, Alucard, son of Dracula, Sypha, a nomad mage.
Together they set out on a quest to defend the nation of Wallachia from Dracula and his minions.
The series gained tons of fans all over the world.
The animation and production of this series were top-notch and were comparable to Japanese animation standards which makes it enjoyable.
These Castlevania quotes will make you excited for more of the fantasy series out there.
Don’t forget to also check out these inspiring Haikyuu quotes from the anime series.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Castlevania quotes by Elder
1. “It is not dying that frightens us. It’s living without ever having done our best.” — Elder
2. “History is a living thing. Paper is dead.” — Elder
Castlevania quotes by Trevor Belmont
3. “For evil bastards to win power, all ordinary people have to do is stand aside and keep quiet.” — Trevor Belmont
4. “Seriously? I’m out of practice, but I’m stone-cold sober.” — Trevor Belmont
5. “So I can find somewhere to piss and somewhere else to sleep.” — Trevor Belmont
6. “I am Trevor Belmont of the House of Belmont, and dying has never frightened me.” — Trevor Belmont
7. “I’m Trevor f*cking Belmont, and I’ve never lost a fight to man nor f*cking beast” — Trevor Belmont
8. “They shat on a farm, Sypha. And their shit was on fire… Burning devil goat turds from the sky.” — Trevor Belmont
9. “I’m a simple man with simple pleasures.” — Trevor Belmont
10.“It’s just public enough to stop me slitting your throat.” — Trevor Belmont
11. “You’ve spent your entire adult life being hated by everyone you ever met and you were fine with that. You even liked it.” — Trevor Belmont
12. “Killing you was the point. Living through it was just a luxury.” — Trevor Belmont
13. “You’re still a bastard. But you’re the bastard I chose to fight alongside.” — Trevor Belmont
14. “We’ve spent a couple of months living your life. Adventures and victories. And now we’re living my life.” — Trevor
Castlevania quotes by Lisa Tepes
15. “Maybe I can teach you to like people again, or at least tolerate them, or stop putting them on sticks.” — Lisa Tepes
16. “Perhaps I could help you relearn some manners.” — Lisa Tepes
Castlevania quotes by Vlad Dracula Tepes
17. “ You took that which I love, so I will take from you everything you have and everything you have ever been.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
18. “Lisa Tepes was a woman of science, and the one thing that justified humanity’s stench upon this planet.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
19. “She said to me, if you would love me as a man, then live as a man.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
20. “I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, and I do not get many visitors. What have you to trade for my knowledge, Lisa from Lupu?” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
21. “What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
22. The Morning Star whip… well played, Belmont. But I am no ordinary vampire to be killed by your human magics. I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
23. “Kill everything you see. Kill them all.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
24. “At first I wanted to kill you but I’m glad I spent the time to get to know you.” — Vlad Dracula Tepes
Castlevania quotes by Alucard
25. “But you must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” — Alucard
Which of these Castlevania quotes is your favorite?
The series featured the good and the bad side of Dracula, and how his anger towards humanity started.
In the beginning, Dracula genuinely changed for good when he met his wife and when he became a father to Alucard.
Dracula and his wife use advanced technology and alchemy for their day-to-day life.
However, humans fear what they don’t understand and accuse his wife of witchcraft.
So, they hunt her down and burn Dracula’s wife at the stake.
This angered Dracula and he vowed to kill every human being on Wallachia.
If you want to watch a series with deep fantasy lore that is action-packed, play this now as you enjoy reading these Castlevania quotes and sayings.
August 10, 2022 7:26 AM EST