Enjoy these inspiring Cody Rigsby quotes from your favorite Peloton trainer.
Cody Rigsby is a former professional dancer turned fitness instructor best known for being a Peloton instructor.
Share your favorite Cody Rigsby quote with us in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Cody Rigsby quotes?
Cody grew up in the south but always dreamed of moving to New York City.
He took ballet classes in college, eventually pursuing a dance school internship in NYC.
He finally made a permanent move to the city in 2009.
Once he finished college, he danced professionally.
His resume included performing at multiple nightclubs and gay bars.
He also performed with Saturday Night Live and Katy Perry.
He was also a backup dancer during the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011.
These Cody Rigsby quotes will remind you:
- to always chase your dreams
- fitness and health matter
- that often the things we want, happen after pain or uncomfortableness
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Joseph Pilates quotes from the founder of the popular fitness class.
Best Cody Rigsby quotes
1. “Let it go, Elsa.” — Cody Rigsby
2. “You can achieve greatness.” — Cody Rigsby
3. “Don’t be average. Be savage.” — Cody Rigsby
4. “Booty back. Chest lifted. Wig on tight.” — Cody Rigsby
5. “You are capable of things unthought of.” — Cody Rigsby
6. “Never looking for perfection, just looking for intention.” — Cody Rigsby
7. “Get those girls on thigh; we’re about to shake it today.” — Cody Rigsby
8. “Get your life together because mama ain’t getting off this bike.” — Cody Rigsby
9. “You are capable of doing things that you didn’t think possible.” — Cody Rigsby
10. “It’s not that deep, grab water, grab a towel, get your life together. One, two, one, two. If Britney can make it through 2007, you can make it up this hill.” — Cody Rigsby
Cody Rigsby quotes to inspire you
11. “You do you, boo.” — Cody Rigsby
12. “Love ya self Boo.” — Cody Rigsby
13. “Together we go far.” — Cody Rigsby
14. “Don’t settle; settling gets you an ugly boyfriend.” — Cody Rigsby
15. “Wings on tight, find your light. It’s not that deep, boo.” — Cody Rigsby
16. “You have done harder sh*t than ride a bike to Bieber.” — Cody Rigsby
17. “Grab a water, grab a towel, get your life together, boo.” — Cody Rigsby
18. “If cauliflower can be pizza, you can be anything you want.” — Cody Rigsby
19. “Success happens when you allow yourself to be in the present moment when we truly let go of any regret of the past or fear of the future.” — Cody Rigsby
20. “If I am not living my truth in everything I do, then I am not doing it right. I want members to have fun while they’re working out and remember that even though it’s challenging, ‘It’s not that deep!’” — Cody Rigsby
Which of these Cody Rigsby quotes is your favorite?
While Cody Rigsby was working at a burlesque club in New York City, he learned about the opportunity to audition for the Peloton fitness company.
Shortly after, he began working as an instructor.
He became popular with Peloton members by showing his authentic personality and making pop culture references.
Cody currently has the largest Instagram following of any Peloton instructor, with over 1.2 million followers.
In addition, he was asked to compete in Dancing With the Stars in 2021 and was paired with Cheryl Burke.
The team took third place.
Cody has had deals with Adidas, Capital One, Gatorade, Whole Foods, Degree, and other well-known brands.
Which of these Cody Rigsby quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
December 5, 2022 4:54 AM EST