Fans of Romantic Dramas will enjoy these After We Collided quotes from the sequel to the movie After.
After We Collided is a romantic drama movie released in 2020 and is based on the book of the same name by author Anna Toddy.
The movie was directed by Roger Kumble and starred Josephine Langford, Hero Fiennes Tiffin, Dylan Sprouse, Shane Paul McGhie, and Candice King, among others.
Upon release, the movie was met with negative reviews from critics but was a success at the box office, where it grossed $48 million against a $14 million budget.
After We Collided is the second installment of the After movie series and has been followed by the movies After We Fell, After Ever Happy, and After Everything.
The movie’s plot follows Tessa Young and Hardin Scott, who have been in a relationship but broke it off a month earlier.
Take a look at these After We Collided quotes to learn more about the movie.
You will also enjoy our article on Hope Floats quotes.
After We Collided Quotes from the Movie
If you like the book, check out these quotes from the film.
1. “Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same.” — Hardin
2. “You and I are going to be the best of friends.” — Trish
3. “If you love Tessa, and I think that you do, let her go.” — Trevor
4. “After what we did last night, you want privacy?” — Hardin
5. “You’re still moping over that stuck-up b*tch.” — Tristan
6. “I just want to inform you that I look hot, and you’re missing it.” — Tessa
7. “I didn’t peg you as a bad boy type.” — Trevor
8. “He told me the nightmares went away when he started seeing you.” — Trish
9. “I love you, but you have to start fighting for what really matters.” — Trish
10. “It’s your fault she crashed. You didn’t come home last night.” — Landon
After We Collided Quotes from Hardin
These quotes are straight from one of the leading characters in the story.
11. “We’re not your family; we were your family.” — Hardin
12. “You’re too damn good for me, and I know it.” — Hardin
13. “The only person you are punishing by not forgiving him is yourself.” — Hardin
14. “There’s no one else for me, Tessa. No one. I love you.” — Hardin
15. “You may be able to forget everything he did, but I can’t.” — Hardin
16. “I love you with all my heart, and that’s exactly why I had to get as far away from you as possible.” — Hardin
17. “It’s the story of a young girl exploring her independence, free from the bonds of her oppressive parent and promised to a boy she clearly does not love.” — Hardin
Check out our collection of Fences quotes if you enjoy this article.
More After We Collided Quotes
Get more of the drama and story in the following quotes from the film.
18. “So, you are just going to run away like you do for everything?” — Landon
19. “I hate the heat. Heat makes people do some crazy things.” —Uber Driver
20. “What happened that night, it wasn’t his fault.” — Trish
21. “Give her a chance to find happiness in life; she is never gonna find it with you.” — Trevor
22. “Can’t? Or you don’t want to face what you left behind.” — Trish
23. “You know, I did try to hold the elevator for you.” — Trevor
24. “Hardin, resentments like this are gonna destroy you. And they’re gonna take Tessa right down with you.” — Trish
25. “My sister has struggled with addiction her whole life. This thing between you and Hardin – it’s not gonna end well.” — Trevor
Check out our collection of Closer quotes if you enjoy this article.
Do Tessa and Hardin Get Back Together?
Tessa has taken a new job, where another man named Trevor is pursuing her.
When Hardin catches them in an uncompromising position, he assumes the worst.
Tessa realizes that she enjoys spending time with Hardin and his mother, Tessa.
Hardin and Tessa work things out while dealing with their childhood trauma.
Please share these After We Collided quotes with your friends that love romantic dramas and post any comments in the comment section below.