Fans of the book or movie Legally Blonde will love these Elle Woods quotes!
Elle Woods is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the novel Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown, based on a true story.
You might also like these related articles:
The character is also the main protagonist in Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2.
Elle first appeared in both the novel and the movie in 2001.
Actress Reese Witherspoon played the character in both movies.
When we first meet Elle, we set she is a beautiful, popular, upbeat, and caring sorority sister, often underestimated due to her looks and vibrant personality.
Elle is faced with hurt and an obstacle when her serious boyfriend Warner breaks up with her because he believes he needs to find another woman to help him with his political aspirations.
Enjoy these Elle Woods quotes to learn more about this inspiring character.
Memorable Elle Woods Quotes
Check out these memorable quotes from Elle Woods.
1. “I don’t need backups. I’m going to Harvard.” — Elle Woods
2. “I would rather have a client who’s innocent.” — Elle Woods
3. “I promised her, and I can’t break the bonds of sisterhood.” — Elle Woods
4. “I’m Elle Woods, and this is Bruiser Woods. We’re both Gemini vegetarians.” — Elle Woods
5. “When used appropriately, it has an 83 percent rate of return on a dinner invitation.” — Elle Woods
6. “This is the type of girl Warner wants to marry. This is what I need to become to be serious.” — Elle Woods
7. “Hello, Patriots! I don’t think I’ve been this excited since Gucci became a publicly-traded company.” — Elle Woods
8. “You must always have faith in people. And, most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.” — Elle Woods
9. “She could use some mascara and some serious highlights, but she’s not completely unfortunate looking.” — Elle Woods
10. “I worked so hard to get into law school. I blew off Greek week to study for the LSATs. I even hired a Coppola to direct my admissions video.” — Elle Woods
Funny Elle Woods Quotes
Enjoy these funny quotes from Elle Woods.
11. “What? Like it’s hard?” — Elle Woods
12. “Too Nancy, too Hillary, too Monica. Too perfect for words!” — Elle Woods
13. “This is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!” — Elle Woods
14. “Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed.” — Elle Woods
15. “I taught Bruiser how to shop online. I think I can handle Congress.” — Elle Woods
16. “If you’re trying to sell it to me for full price, you’ve picked the wrong girl.” — Elle Woods
17. “If I’m gonna be a partner in a law firm by the time I’m 30, I’m going to need a boyfriend who’s not such a complete bonehead.” — Elle Woods
The Best Elle Woods Quotes
Here are some of the best Elle Woods quotes!
18. “I’m sorry. I just hallucinated.” — Elle Woods
19. “It’s a perfectly respectable place, Daddy.” — Elle Woods
20. “I’m never gonna be good enough for you, am I?” — Elle Woods
21. “Happy people just don’t kill their husbands. They just don’t.” — Elle Woods
22. “Why let someone else do for you what you can do for yourself?” — Elle Woods
23. “You have all the equipment. You just need to read the manual.” — Elle Woods
24. “I’d pick the dangerous one because I’m not afraid of a challenge.” — Elle Woods
25. “The rules of hair care are simple and finite. Any Cosmo girl would have known.” — Elle Woods
What Does Elle Woods Do After Her Breakup
Elle is actually very smart and has a 4.0 GPA, so she decides to attend the same law school as her ex and win him back.
Elle ends up excelling at law school and realizes that not only does she not need Warner, but she falls in love with another man while exonerating a sorority sister accused of murder.
Please share these Elle Woods quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about Elle in the comment section below.