These Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D quotes will get you excited for more superhero series.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is a TV series based on Marvel’s comics that share the same continuum with Marvel’s Cinematic Universe.
The series is about the people behind the operations of secret espionage and a law enforcement organization called S.H.I.E.L.D. They are a collection of individuals with exceptional sets of combat and intellectual skills.
Headed by Phil Coulson, the S.H.I.E.L.D is tasked to safeguard humanity in the shadows against various threats, including terrorist activities and interplanetary villains. Enjoy these Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these Marvel’s Jessica Jones quotes for the Marvel superfan in you.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes from Coulson
1. “Turns out I speak fax, this isn’t fax.” — Coulson
2. “You haven’t changed a bit. And I’m aware that statement makes no sense.” — Coulson
3. “I don’t like watching you die. I don’t like watching any of you die, over and over.” — Coulson
4. “ It is soul-crushing, if I even have a soul.” — Coulson
5. “Being trapped in a time loop, watching my friends die, helpless to stop it, it’s not some time-space anomaly. It’s a damn metaphor. This is my life now.” — Coulson
6. “ I will watch all of you die, one by one. Everyone I love. Because someone decided I should. I’m a machine now. I have programming.” — Coulson
7. “I don’t sweat. I glisten.” — Coulson
8. “You should know, I’m not a fan of getting poked.” — Coulson
9. “ I made a mistake, took a call from my physical therapist. Asked how I was feeling, I said “a little rusty”. Next thing you know I’m wired to this hamster wheel.” — Coulson
10. The time drive is stuck. It keeps looping back on itself over and over again.” — Coulson
11. “I’ve been thinking about it like a record skipping. Every time I say that you give me the same look. Vinyl’s back. You’re supposed to know records again.” — Coulson
12. “I can’t think of a single time when anything alien in human hands ended well.” — Coulson
13. “ I said the words I thought she needed to hear.” — Coulson
14. “Sacrifice is part of the job.” — Coulson
15. “Nick Fury gave me this badge. When he did, I swore an oath, we all did. To serve when everything else fails, to be humanity’s last line of defence, to be the shield.” — Coulson
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes from Fitz
16. “We don’t have to rush. We could just take some time to live” — Fitz
17. “Well we built a nice home for ourselves here, could spruce it up. Live together. No mission, no end of the world. We could just be.” — Fitz
18. “Listen. If May and Coulson taught us anything, it’s that we should take the time that we have.” — Fitz
19. “I was doing just fine tucked away in a safe, indoor, non-mobile lab at the academy! Then you had to go and drag us into this flying circus! Didn’t even pass our field assessments, for God’s sake!” — Fitz
20. “Well, Simmons is probably smarter, technically, but that – that’s just because she likes homework more than life itself.” — Fitz
21. “You’re the least supportive pretend girlfriend I’ve ever had.” — Fitz
22. “You’re gonna suffer for what you’ve done. And I I plan on being a very big part of that.” — Fitz
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes from Simmons
23. “Is this the future or the past? They look so similar.” — Simmons
24. “Say what you will about the 50s’, at least it doesn’t know chivalry is dead.” — Simmons
25. “Well, you can officially tell your physical therapist that you’re fit as the proverbial fiddle, especially for a man of your age.” — Simmons
26. “I suppose now’s as good a time as any to tell you that I may have misled you earlier. You see, when I gave you back the night-night pistol, I lied. It’s still an ounce off.” — Simmons
27. “Everything around here reminded you of Coulson, so you left. You didn’t want to face it.” — Simmons
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes from Daisy
28. “You guys are my family. I don’t know who I am without you guys.” — Daisy
29. “Growing up, I never knew my mom. And when I finally found her, she wasn’t who I hoped she would be.” — Daisy
30. “Sybil dropped Kora in my lap because they knew I’d want to save her. The thing is, I already have a sister to save. Her name is Jemma Simmons.” — Daisy
31. “Yeah, don’t get your hopes up. We make a mean prosthetic, but, uh, Fascism is back.” — Daisy
32. “Yeah, the past won’t leave us alone.” — Daisy
33. “Everyone hates losing.” — Daisy
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes from Sousa
34. “You know, I learned a long time ago not to let somebody do something stupid on their own.” — Sousa
35. “ I think I’m a fan of the twenty-first century.” — Sousa
36. “I know people like you. Some of my favorite people are people like you. Focused on the greater good, even at your own expense. You want people to think you like being alone, even though you always end up back with friends. You hate losing.” — Sousa
37. “Yeah, but you all keep running at the problem full tilt until you either solve it or slam headlong into a brick door.” — Sousa
38. “Because when people like you run into those walls, you should have someone there to pick you back up.” — Sousa
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes from Garrett
39. “But I got a sneak peek of my future and you play a big part in it. Here’s a hint, you vaporized me with a space laser.” — Garrett
40. “ I’m not even mad. They let me watch you die a bunch of times, made me feel better.” — Garrett
41. “ Long-haired creepo stabbed you with a pointy stick. That was funny.” — Garrett
42. “Well, as opposed to the Level 8 jackass I’m staring at, I still follow orders.” — Garrett
43. “Well, I’m a bit of a sweet talker when I need to be.” — Garrett
44. “At least the last visitor left you with a head. I’m not always that considerate.” — Garrett
45. “Humor, son. You Brits are too serious.” — Garrett
46. “I wouldn’t say I’m a true believer. Let’s just say I felt the wind changing direction and swung my sail.” — Garrett
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes from Ward
47. “Well, it’s important for every S.O. to … evaluate their student’s thought process.” — Ward
48. “I wanted it to be a person, some superpowered psychopath someone I could hurt, someone I could…punish. That I could do. What I can’t do is protect you guys from stuff I can’t even see or understand.” — Ward
49. “Well…you deserve a break. Gotta give Coulson credit. I never would’ve pegged an ex-Rising Tide hacker as a good fit, but…you’re pickin’ things up pretty fast.” — Ward
50. “I’m just saying this could easily go sideways. The last time we saw this guy he was a raging homicidal maniac.” — Ward
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes from Skye
51. “All right, All right. I get it. I didn’t go to your stupid S.H.I.E.L.D. Hogwarts or whatever.” — Skye
52. “Wouldn’t mind getting my human hands on Thor. He’s so dreamy.” — Skye
53. “You can catch a lot more flies with honey than with napalm.” — Skye
54. “Bad seed isn’t a S.H.I.E.L.D. term, Ward. Just a term.” — Skye
55. “Hey, at least you got away from your ex. The guy I had a crush on is now the psycho living in our basement.” — Skye
Which of these Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. quotes is your favorite?
As the series progresses, you’ll see various story narratives and easter eggs about MCU and Marvel Comics, such as the Hydra, Inhumans, Kree and Chronicoms.
It’s amazing how this show was able to blend the timeline of MCU and create an extensive set-up for its conflict, especially with the Winter Soldier.
If you are a fan of Marvel’s and missed Phil Coulson, you should definitely watch or rewatch this series and relive the glory days of superhero movies.
This show represents the concept of being capable of helping others even without having superpowers.
So, after reading these Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D quotes and sayings, take the time to help someone in your own little ways.
November 5, 2021 7:00 AM EST