These Little Rascals quotes will appeal to fans of all ages!
The Little Rascals is a family comedy released in 1994.
The film was directed by Penelope Spheeris.
The movie was based on Our Gang by Hal Roach, a series of short films in the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s.
The movie received mixed reviews from critics but was very well received by the audience, as evidenced by grossing over $67 million at the box office.
The plot follows the adventures of a group of neighborhood kids that have formed the “He-Man Womun Haters Club.”
The boys soon find out that Alfalfa, the best friend of Spanky, the club president, is in love with a girl named Darla and has been spending time with her.
As the gang is getting ready for the annual go-kart race, their beloved go-kart, named The Blur, is stolen by the local bullies.
Enjoy a few laughs from reading these Little Rascals quotes.
You will also enjoy our article on Mrs. Doubtfire quotes.
Hilarious Little Rascals quotes
Check out some of the funniest quotes from the movie!
1. “Quick, what’s the number for 911?” – Buckwheat
2. “Wood doesn’t grow on trees!” – Stymie
3. “Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit.” – Buckwheat
4. “This tastes like somebody poured it through an old boot!” – Darla
5. “If we were your kids, we’d punish ourselves!” – Stymie
6. “Alfalfa, that’s a part of you I’ve never seen before!” – Darla
7. “Then the clouds opened up and God said, ‘I hate you, Alfalfa!’” – Alfalfa
8. “I’m usually a lover, not a fighter, but in your case, I’m willing to make an exception.” – Alfalfa
9. “Why am I soaking wet?” – Alfalfa “Don’t worry, Alfalfa. I used to have the same problem.” – Porky
10. “I’m not ashamed of you; I’m proud of you… I just don’t want anyone to see you.” – Alfalfa
Classic Little Rascals quotes
Here are some of the most classic quotes from the movie.
11. “Any last words?” – Butch
12. “We got a dollar, we got a dollar, we got a dollar. Hey, hey, hey, hey.” – Buckwheat
13. “Just as I thought, you are ashamed of me.” – Darla
14. “Six kids, hard-working father, honest and trustworthy. Loan… denied!” – Mr. Welling
15. “While your feed my soul, I can feed your face.” – Alfalfa
16. “Howdy, Mister. Me and my buddies have to build a new clubhouse.” – Spanky
17. “All knights ride into battle wearing the colors of their lady fair!” – Alfalfa
18. “You only meet your once-in-a-lifetime friends… once in a lifetime.” – Stymie
19. “We’re goin’ to the race, we’re gonna win first place, and you have an ugly face!” – Buckwheat
20. “Actually, I’ve always had a rather extensive vocabulary, not to mention a phenomenal grasp of grammar and a superlative command of syntax. I simply chose not to employ them.” – Uh-Huh
Does the Gang Win the Go-Kart Race?
After losing The Blur to the bullies, the boys build a new go-kart called The Blur-2.
After many adventures, the gang wins the go-kart race with the help of Darla.
The boys realize girls are not bad and add a sign to their clubhouse that says “Women Welcome,” and Alfalfa and Darla end up together.
Please share these lighthearted Little Rascals quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about the movie in the comment section below.