These Mrs. Doubtfire quotes will remind you that help is on the way.
Mrs. Doubtfire is a 1993 American comedy-drama movie based on the 1987 novel Alias Madame Doubtfire by Anne Fine.
It was directed by Chris Columbus and stars Robin Williams, Sally Field, and Pierce Brosnan.
Tell us your favorite Mrs. Doubtfire scene in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading these Mrs. Doubtfire quotes?
There are many lessons we can learn from the movie, and these Mrs. Doubtfire quotes, including:
- parents will do anything for their children
- improvisation is an essential skill for making it through life
- communication and listening skills are important in every relationship
This beloved film has earned a spot on the “AFI’s 100 Years…100 Laughs” list and Bravo’s “100 Funniest Movies of All Time” list.
The film was a huge commercial success, grossing over $441.3 million on a $25 million budget.
In this outrageous movie, Robin Williams dresses up as a nanny so that he can continue having a relationship with his children after his recent divorce.
The film is a hilarious and heartwarming portrayal of a father’s love for his kids and the lengths he will go to be with them.
As this collection of quotes shows, the film is filled with lots of laughs and touching moments.
Are you a Robin Williams fan?
Robin Williams’ performance as both Daniel and Mrs. Doubtfire is remarkable, showing off his incredible range as an actor.
Reading these Mrs. Doubtfire quotes is a great way to relive some of his funniest lines and comedic scenes.
The quotes were all said by Robin Williams.
Share them with someone who loves the movie and the actor.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Mrs. Doubtfire quotes from your favorite movie
1. “Touch me again and I’ll drown you, you bastard.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
You will also enjoy our article on Shrek quotes.
2. “Dear, I always say, a flawed husband is better than none at all.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
You will also enjoy our article on car quotes.
3. “Oh, you ripped my heart out. Will you come back and do it again.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
You will also enjoy our article on doubt quotes.
4. “My first day as a woman and I’m getting hot flashes.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
5. “Euphegenia Doubtfire, dear. I specialize in the education and entertainment of children.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
6. “Well, we’ll move. That way our problems won’t follow us.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
7. “If there’s love, Dear, those are the ties that bind.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
8. “Dear Miranda, wake up and smell the coffee. Can’t you see the lust in that man’s eyes?” – Mrs. Doubtfire
9. “Marriage can be such a blessing.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
10. “Help is on the way, Dear!” – Mrs. Doubtfire
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Chef quotes for some good laughs.
Mrs. Doubtfire quotes to make you smile
11. “No it’s not a job, it’s a joy being your father, I don’t have to play the part of your father, I am your father, I may act like a fool, but I am your father, okay?” – Mrs. Doubtfire
12. “I’m a hip old granny who can hip-hop, bebop, dance til ya drop and yo-yo, make a wicked cup of cocoa.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
13. “Sink the sub. Hide the weasel. Park the porpoise. A bit of the old Humpty Dumpty, Little Jack Horny, the Horizontal Mambo, hmm? The Bone Dancer, Rumpleforeskin, Baloney Bop, a bit of the old Cunning Linguistics?” – Mrs. Doubtfire
14. “Sorry I’m late. After all those scotches I had to piss like a racehorse.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
15. “God bless you. You know I’m feeling fabulous because I met this beautiful Cuban. Every night is like the Bay of Pigs.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
16. “Did you ever wish you could sometimes freeze-frame a moment in your day, look at it and say this is not my life?’” – Mrs. Doubtfire
17. “Carpe dentum. Seize the teeth.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
18. “Your Mercedes, dear, you own that big expensive car out there? Oh, dear. Well, they say a man who has to buy a big car like that is trying to compensate for smaller genitals.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
19. “Broke my bag, the bastard. Ooh!” – Mrs. Doubtfire
20. “Well, I hope you’re up for a little competition. She’s got a power tool in the bedroom, dear. It’s her own personal jackhammer. She could break sidewalk with that thing. She uses it and the lights dim, it’s like a prison movie. Amazed she hasn’t chipped her teeth.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
Mrs. Doubtfire quotes that will open your heart
21. “All my love to you, Poppet.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
22. “Hello, boys and girls, today we’re gonna talk about dinosaurs. It’s a dino-sorus line!” – Mrs. Doubtfire
23. “This isn’t a way of life; it’s just a job. I don’t go to old-lady bars or anything like that after work, you know. It’s just the only way I can see you guys every day.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
24. “The fact the Pudgy the Parrot has a cigarette shoved into his mouth is morally irresponsible!” – Mrs. Doubtfire
25. “Oh, sir. I saw it! Some angry member of the kitchen staff, Did you not tip them? Oh, the terrorists! They ran that way. It was a run-by fruiting. I’ll get them, sir. Don’t worry.” – Mrs. Doubtfire
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Fleabag quotes that relate to every aspect of your day-to-day life.
What are your favorite Mrs. Doubtfire quotes that make you laugh?
Even if you’ve never seen the movie, these Mrs. Doubtfire quotes will put a big smile on your face.
It’s impossible not to see the humor in these Robin Williams lines.
This movie is a classic that many people grew up watching and loving.
You will be transported back to the times you watched the film when you read these quotes.
One of the main reasons people love Mrs. Doubtfire is because it has a great script and cast.
This masterpiece will open your heart while also making you laugh until you cry.
This collection of Mrs. Doubtfire quotes contains the best lines from the movie.
Share these quotes with your friends and family to remind them about the greatness of Robin Williams and this special movie.
What are your favorite Mrs. Doubtfire quotes and lines from the funny Robin Williams movie?
Let us know in the comment section below.