Motivational Marie Curie quotes that will inspire you to live your best life.
Marie Curie reminds us that greatness does not come easy or fast, but is reachabe for all! Decide.
Have fun and get started!
The world is waiting for you to reveal your gift!
Enjoy this collection of amazing Marie Curie quotes!
Inspirational Marie Curie quotes to spark the greatness inside of you!
1. “Scientists believe in things, not in person.” – Marie Curie
2. “Life is not easy for any of us.” – Marie Curie
3. “It is important to make a dream of life and of a dream reality.” – Marie Curie
4. “All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child.” – Marie Curie
5. “One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.” – Marie Curie
6. “Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.” – Marie Curie
7. “I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy.” – Marie Curie
8. “I am among those who think that science has great beauty.” – Marie Curie
9. “You must never be fearful of what you are doing when it is right.” – Marie Curie
10. “You’ll never make me believe women were made to walk on stilts.” – Marie Curie
Also, read these science quotes from famous scientists about life and death.
Marie Curie quotes about motivation and feminism
11. “You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful.” – Marie Curie
12. “Humanity needs practical men, who get the most out of their work, and, without forgetting the general good, safeguard their own interests. But humanity also needs dreamers, for whom the disinterested development of an enterprise is so captivating that it becomes impossible for them to devote their care to their own material profit.” – Marie Curie
13. “We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something.” – Marie Curie
14. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
15. “We must not forget that when radium was discovered no one knew that it would prove useful in hospitals. The work was one of pure science. And this is a proof that scientific work must not be considered from the point of view of the direct usefulness of it. It must be done for itself, for the beauty of science, and then there is always the chance that a scientific discovery may become like the radium a benefit for mankind.” – Marie Curie
16. “Certain bodies… become luminous when heated. Their luminosity disappears after some time, but the capacity of becoming luminous afresh through heat is restored to them by the action of a spark, and also by the action of radium.” – Marie Curie
17. “Radium is not to enrich any one. It is an element; it is for all people.” – Marie Curie
18. “So perished the hope founded on the wonderful being who thus ceased to be. In the study room to which he was never to return, the water buttercups he had brought from the country were still fresh.” – Marie Curie
19. “I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy.” – Marie Curie
Marie Curie quotes about life
20. “In science we must be interested in things, not in persons.” – Marie Curie
21. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
22. “When one studies strongly radioactive substances special precautions must be taken. Dust, the air of the room, and one’s clothes, all become radioactive.” – Marie Curie
23. “After all, science is essentially international, and it is only through lack of the historical sense that national qualities have been attributed to it.” – Marie Curie
24. “I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to be kind enough to give me one, please let it be practical and dark so that I can put it on afterwards to go to the laboratory. about a wedding dress.” – Marie Curie
25. “In science we must be interested in things, not in persons.” – Marie Curie
Which Marie Curie quotes were your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section!
August 10, 2022 5:15 AM EST