Being a musician often means letting people in on personal areas of your life, as shown by the NF quotes below.
If you’ve never heard of NF before, he’s a rapper whose name is Nathan Feuerstein.
He comes from a small town in Michigan and has made a name for himself.
He grew up listening mainly to Eminem, which you may understand when listening to his music.
NF does not call himself a “Christian rapper” but prefers to say that he’s a musician and a Christian.
He’s won two Dove Awards and has had multiple albums on the top of the charts.
These NF quotes give you a glimpse into his music and personality.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Nathan Feuerstein Quotes About Life
1. “I’d rather be myself and be hated for it, then be what everyone else loves and hate myself.” – Nathan Feuerstein
2. “My biggest failure in life is knowing that I never tried.” – Nathan Feuerstein
3. “Be careful who you make memories with. Those things can last a lifetime.” – Nathan Feuerstein
4. “Whoever told you that life would be easy, I promise that person was lying to you.” – Nathan Feuerstein
5. “Most of my life’s full of regrets, things I wanna take back.” – Nathan Feuerstein
6. “Everything is so beautiful when you stop looking for flaws.” – Nathan Feuerstein
7. “Life’s too short to let it pass you by. We spend a lot of time crying over wasted time.” – Nathan Feuerstein
8. “I don’t need a lot, I just want to find my peace.” – Nathan Feuerstein
9. “I look at the world from a different angle, people change even Satan used to be an angel.” – Nathan Feuerstein
10. “It’s not about what you did, it’s about what you do.” – Nathan Feuerstein
Nathan Feuerstein Quotes About Music
11. “When I turn the music off, what am I really left with?” – Nathan Feuerstein
12. “If music is a disease, I promise I’m infected.” – Nathan Feuerstein
13. “You call it music, I call it my therapist.” – Nathan Feuerstein
14. “Father forgive me for I am a sinner but you gave me music as medicine.” – Nathan Feuerstein
15. “Music raised me more than my parent did.” – Nathan Feuerstein
16. “My favorite thing to do as an artist is record. It’s a super therapeutic thing for me.” – Nathan Feuerstein
17. “I want people to listen to my music all over the world and relate to it and feel it the way I feel it.” – Nathan Feuerstein
18. “I don’t make music for Christians. I make music for everyone.” – Nathan Feuerstein
19. “I’m a Christian, but I’m just an artist. I’m a musician.” – Nathan Feuerstein
20. “I think when people listen to music they can truly feel authenticity. For me personally, as a listener, there are certain songs where I’m just like, ‘Man I know that person was really feeling that.’” – Nathan Feuerstein
21. “Pain’s always been the root of my music. I just write what I feel.” – Nathan Feuerstein
Inspirational Nathan Feuerstein Quotes
22. “I know the feeling of feeling like everything you deal with won’t ever change, that’s part of being a human.” – Nathan Feuerstein
23. “If money is where you find happiness, you’ll always be poor.” – Nathan Feuerstein
24. “Yeah you’ve got a lot of money but that money doesn’t buy you skills.” – Nathan Feuerstein
25. “The older you get the more family is everything.” – Nathan Feuerstein
26. “You can spend your life in a dream that you can’t escape.” – Nathan Feuerstein
27. “How are you supposed to find the answer if you don’t ask the question?” – Nathan Feuerstein
28. “Apologies don’t mean a thing if you don’t ever fix it.” – Nathan Feuerstein
29. “The older I get the more I understand that a relationship is more than just holding her hand.” – Nathan Feuerstein
30. “I heard that pictures don’t change, just the people inside of them do.” – Nathan Feuerstein
Nathan Feuerstein Quotes About God
31. “I am just a person but I thank the Lord that I serve a God that’s perfect.”- Nathan Feuerstein
32. “I’m not confused about who gave me the gift. God gave me the gift and he gave me the ability to do this.” – Nathan Feuerstein
33. “I’mma put it in his hands and let God do the judging.” – Nathan Feuerstein
34. “So take my hands now I give you everything God. Not just a little bit, take it all from me.” – Nathan Feuerstein
35. “Yes I’m a Christian but I’m not perfect.” – Nathan Feuerstein
36. “Wonder how I look in God’s eyes. Am I a good person or a lost one?” – Nathan Feuerstein
37. “If God ain’t real, real isn’t.” – Nathan Feuerstein
38. “It’s easy to blame God but harder to fix things.” – Nathan Feuerstein
39. “God kind of smacked me in the face one day and gave me a wake-up call.” – Nathan Feuerstein
More Nathan Feuerstein Quotes
40. “My mind is a home I’m trapped in.” – Nathan Feuerstein
41. “Me and pride made a pact.” – Nathan Feuerstein
42. “In 10 minutes I still couldn’t explain what’s inside of my brain.” – Nathan Feuerstein
43. “I don’t really go out a lot. I kinda live in my own world.” – Nathan Feuerstein
44. “The only person I judge is the one in the mirror.” – Nathan Feuerstein
45. “All these voices in my head get loud. Wish I could shut them out.” – Nathan Feuerstein
46. “My mind is a house with walls covered with pain, see my problem is I don’t fix things, I just try to repaint.” – Nathan Feuerstein
47. “Perfect people don’t exist so don’t pretend to be one.” – Nathan Feuerstein
48. “Music is the only place that I can go to speak to you.” – Nathan Feuerstein
49. “I work my hardest and every time I look into the mirror Don’t forget about where I started.” – Nathan Feuerstein
50. “I’ve always tried to control things, at the end that’s what controls me.” – Nathan Feuerstein
Which of these Nathan Feuerstein quotes is your favorite?
Even if you’ve never listened to any of NF’s songs before, you probably noticed that there were some lyrics included in the list above.
He has shared in interviews that his music is personal and a reflection of his life at that point in time.
Even if you’re not normally a fan of rap, you’ll probably find something that you can identify with in his lyrics.
As quoted above, music is therapy for NF. And you can allow his songs to be therapy for you as well.
Listen and feel the music.
Listen and learn.
Or simply listen and enjoy!
Did you enjoy these Nathan Feuerstein quotes and lyrics?
Which of the quotes resonated with you best?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 2, 2022 5:00 AM EST