Everything Will Be Okay Quotes To Get Through Tough Times
May 15, 2023 6:00 AM EST
These “everything will be okay” quotes will help you get through whatever challenge you currently face.
In the ebb and flow of life’s uncertainties, there are moments when our spirits crave solace and reassurance.
During these times, the power of words becomes a guiding light, reminding us that storms eventually pass and brighter days await.
You may also enjoy our article on:
One such source of inspiration is Gandalf the Grey, who once proclaimed, “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”
So, take a deep breath, let these quotes wrap around you like a warm embrace, and allow them to reignite your belief that everything will be okay no matter the circumstances.
Let us know which everything will be okay quote is your favorite in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these everything will be okay quotes?
According to a study by the University of Pennsylvania, expressing optimism and hope can increase one’s ability to cope with difficult situations.
Everything will be okay quotes can help individuals maintain a positive outlook during challenging times.
We cannot control some hardships that come our way, but we can always choose how we react to them.
Your perceptions and the attitude you embody will be your best weapons in the fight to make everything ok again.
There are a few thoughts from these quotes that can help change your perspective:
- Believing that everything will be ok is crucial
- Bad things happen, and good things happen to each of us.
- Life is a cycle of these events that will help you get to the other side
Another way of looking at this is to view life as a pendulum.
In real life, a pendulum uses gravity to swing back and forth.
It has a starting place and then swings back and forth between opposing extremes.
Keep reading for what this means when you think about everything being ok again.
Don’t forget to also check out these God give me strength quotes to stand in your power.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
Inspiring everything will be okay quotes
A study by the University of Kansas found that even forcing a smile can reduce stress levels and improve mood.
Positive “everything will be okay” quotes can remind you to stay optimistic and smile, even during challenging times.
1. “Just smile everything will be okay.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on challenge quotes.
2. “Keep breathing. Everything will be okay.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on be yourself quotes sayings.
3. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” ― Marty Rubin
You will also enjoy our article on im done quotes.
4. “Give sometimes everything will be alright.” ― Jenil Kanani
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being happy.
5. “Always remember, nothing is as bad as it seems.” — Helen Fielding
You will also enjoy our article on letting go quotes.
6. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” — John Lennon
You will also enjoy our article on never give up quotes.
7. “Don’t worry about a thing, ’cause, every little thing is gonna be alright!” — Bob Marley
You will also enjoy our article on know your worth quotes.
8. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
You will also enjoy our article on rare inspirational quotes.
9. “I’ve always known, in the darkest moments, that if you believe, every single thing is gonna be alright.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on healing quotes.
10. “Today I am going to let my burdens go. I am going to face this day and have faith that everything will get better.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on walk away quotes.
Thought-provoking everything will be okay quotes
A study by the University of Zurich found that individuals who practice mindfulness meditation experience reduced anxiety and depression.
Incorporating everything will be okay quotes into a mindfulness practice can help promote relaxation and mental clarity.
11. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” — Robert H. Schulle
You will also enjoy our article on one day at a time quotes.
12. “You have to learn that if you start good, everything will be okay.” — Ruben Studdard
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about having fun.
13. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” — C.S Lewis
You will also enjoy our article on bad relationship quotes.
14. “The pain that you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that is coming.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on motivational quotes for weight loss.
15. “In the end, everything will be okay. But hurdles have to be jumped through first.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on tough times.
16. “Might not be tonight tomorrow or the next day but everything is going to be OK.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on marine quotes.
17. “Sometimes you just have to fight the tears, keep smiling, and say everything will be okay.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on keep pushing quotes.
18. If something does go wrong, here is my advice, keep calm and carry on, and eventually everything will fall back in place.” — Maira Kalman
You will also enjoy our article on Gravity Falls quotes.
19. “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in your life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. One day everything will be okay.” — Unknown
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on being calm.
20. “Just because this day is a bad day does not mean that tomorrow will not be the best day of your life. So cheer up, hang in there, and everything will soon be all right.” — Unknown
Amusing everything will be okay quotes
21. “No pressure, no diamonds.” — Thomas Carlyle
You will also enjoy our article on unexpected quotes.
22. “Stop stressing over it, just let it be, everything will be okay.” — Unknown
23. “Live and think like a poor man and you’ll always be OK.” — Gene Simmons
24. “Not to spoil the ending for you but everything is going to be okay.” — Unknown
25. “Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we’re 22…” — Taylor Swift
26. “Everything will be okay. I have a sticker on my laptop that says that.” — Sharon Van Etten
27. “Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it turned into a butterfly!” — Unknown
28. “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” — Aaron Lauritsen
29. “Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that’s OK.” — Kim Kardashian
30. “As long as each day comes with a nice fresh cup of Oakland Coffee then everything will be alright.” — Mike Dirnt
Everything will be okay quotes about life
31. “Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there, it gets better.” — Tanner Patrick
32. “Live and let live, do not judge, take life as it comes and deal with it, everything will be okay.” — James Frey
33. “Be patient. Life is a cycle of events, and just like the sun rises again, things will get brighter again.” — Unknown
34. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” — Maya Angelou
35. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what make life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
36. “If you’re not getting it perfect, life is still going to go around. The world still turns. It’s going to be OK. Tomorrow is a new day.” — Katy Mixon
37. “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.” — Germany Kent
38. “I’m at a place in my life right now where I’m very happy, very content. I’m finally OK with the idea of who I love, who I want to be with.” — Sheryl Swoopes
39. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good. I was actually being redirected to something better.” — Unknown
40. “Disappointments are part of the journey; you need to take them for granted to progress in your life. Believe in yourself, One day everything will be okay.” — Srikanth Mahankali
Motivational everything will be ok quotes
41. “Be calm. Be brave. It’ll be okay.” — Guster
42. “I’m sure everything will be ok. But I prefer it to be awesome.” — Unknown
43. “Everything will be okay does not mean everything will stay the same.” — Unknown
44. “Maggie squeezes my hand. It’s a silent message that everything will be okay.” — Simone Elkeles
45. “Everything will be okay. Good things last, and the bad things will fade away. So, go find your good.” — Jessica Park
46. “When everything seems to be against remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford
47. “Blink away tears and walk forward even, if the first step hurts, believe that everything will be okay. Someday it will.” — Unknown
48. “Today I am going to let my burdens go. I am going to face this day and have faith that everything will get better.” — Unknown
49. “Hey, don’t feel anxious just try to understand that you are still young, and the universe is endless, and somehow, one day everything will be okay.” — Unknown
50. “Everything will be okay as soon as you are okay with everything. And that’s the only time everything will be okay. All you have to do is stop expecting the mind to fix what’s wrong inside of you.” — Michael A. Singer
Everything Will Be Okay Quotes To Help You Gain Patience
51. “Time will heal the pain. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow; but one day it will all go away. Stay Strong!” ― Kattie Dickison
52. “Every problem has a solution. There’s ALWAYS a way to fix something. So rest assured, all the right solutions will become known to you soon.” ― Steven Wolff
53. “Everything is going to be fine in the end. If it’s not fine it’s not the end.” ― Oscar Wilde
54. “There is something good in all seeming failures. You are not to see that now. Time will reveal it. Be patient.” ― Swami Sivananda
55. “Always remember: if you’re going through hell, keep going.” ― Winston Churchill
56. “Everything happens for a reason. Wait on God and trust in Him. He wants the best for us. He wants to take us from glory to glory, and from victory to victory.” ― Germany Kent
57. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ― A. A. Milne
58. “Keep your best wishes close to your heart and watch as your world turns around.” ― Tony Deliso
59. “Even in the worst of situations – even when it seems no one in the world appreciates you – as long as you have hope, everything can get better.” ― Chris Colfer
60. “The darkest hour is only sixty minutes.” ― Morris Mandel
Everything Will Be Okay To Give You Courage To Carry On
61. “Stay focused, hold trust and keep moving forward. You will get there my friend.” — Brian Benson
62. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
63. “None of us know what might happen even the next minute, yet still, we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” — Paulo Coelho
64. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston Churchill
65. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise again.” — Victor Hugo
66. “There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.” — Seneca
67. “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” — Emory Austin
68. “Everybody goes through difficult times, but it is those who push through those difficult times who will eventually become successful in life. Don’t give up, because this too shall pass.” — Jeanette Coron
69. “Turn your weakness into your richness.” — Erol Ozan
70. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of a greater or equal benefit.” — Napoleon Hill
Everything Will Be Okay Quotes That Things Will Eventually Fall Into Place
71. “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.” — Mandy Hale
72. “Head up, heart open. To better days!” — T.F. Hodge
73. “You don’t always win, but every time you lose, you get better.” — Ian Somerhalder
74. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” — Pablo Neruda
75. “Wish it, believe it, and it will be so.” — Deborah Smith
76. “Live the questions now. And then gradually but most assuredly, without you even noticing it, you will live your way into the answers.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
77. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” — Christian D. Larson
78. “Don’t worry if you committed a mistake. Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes.” — Surgeo Bell
79. “Sometimes too late is just in time.” — C.J. Carlyon
80. “Even if it’s not going to be what you imagined, it’ll be just as good.” — Maggie Stiefvater
Everything Will Be Okay Quotes To Give You a Calm Mind
81. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it`s not okay, than there is always beer.” — Granger Smith
82. “Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.” — Dale Carnegie
83. “Death is the last enemy: once we’ve got past that I think everything will be alright.” — Alice Thomas Ellis
84. “Sunrise is the reminder that we can start a new beginning from anywhere.” — Rupal Asodaria
85. “We’re living or dying. We’re already dead, the living dead. So do what you gotta do. Take care of your family, of yourself as a whole, and everything will be alright.” — Schoolboy Q
86. “God gives everyone a lane and no one can beat you in your lane. Just stay focused on Him and what you are supposed to do. And everything will be alright.” — Tyler Perry
87. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” — Molière
88. “Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” — S. C. Lourie
89. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” — Oprah Winfrey
90. “A definition of faith: everything will be alright by God’s standards, maybe not ours, but by His for sure.” — Mark R. Woodward
Everything Will be Okay Quotes to Empower You Through Tough Times
91. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ― Jimmy Dean
92. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” ― Oprah Winfrey
93. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ― Thomas Edison
94. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” ― Carol Burnett
95. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ― Confucius
96. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” ― Michael Jordan
97. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” ― Will Rogers
98. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
99. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” ― Steve Jobs
100. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Nelson Mandela
Life is unpredictable but everything will be ok eventually
Like a pendulum swinging to the right and left, life events can have good and bad extremes.
The pendulum itself never stays on one side or the other.
It swings one side before coming back to its starting place and then swinging toward the other direction.
This is one way of looking at life, but there are differences between a true pendulum and life.
However, looking at it this way has always helped me remember that everything will be ok.
When I am going through tough times, I remind myself that however far the pendulum swings this way, it will go back and then swing that far in the other direction.
However you choose to look at life, believing everything will eventually be ok is important.
Often times we learn some of the most valuable life lessons during our toughest challenges.
Just like how a diamond is formed under pressure—or a caterpillar turns into a butterfly.
It might not be ok at all today.
It might be even worse tomorrow, but eventually… eventually it will be ok again.
Possibly, even better than it was before!
What things have worked out this way for you in your life?
Do you have any other inspirational everything will be okay quotes and sayings to add?
Let us know in the comment section below!