These “everything will be okay” quotes will help you get through whatever challenge you are currently facing in your life.
Some challenges are inconveniences that will trip you up on your path to your goals. Others are life-altering events that leave you feeling gutted.
We cannot control some of the hardships that come our way, but we can always choose how we react to them. Your perceptions and the attitude you embody will be your best weapons in the fight to make everything ok again.
Believing that everything will be ok is a crucial part of that attitude. Bad things happen and good things happen to each of us. The idea that life is a cycle of these events will help you get to the other side.
Another way of looking at this is to view life as a pendulum. In real life, a pendulum uses gravity to swing back and forth. It has a starting place and then swings back and forth between opposing extremes.
Keep reading for what this means when you think about everything being ok again.
Don’t forget to also check out these God give me strength quotes to stand in your power.
Inspiring everything will be okay quotes
1. “Just smile everything will be okay.” — Unknown
2. “Keep breathing. Everything will be okay.” — Unknown
3. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” ― Marty Rubin
4. “Give sometimes everything will be alright.” ― Jenil Kanani
5. “Always remember, nothing is as bad as it seems.” — Helen Fielding
6. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” — John Lennon
7. “Don’t worry about a thing, ’cause, every little thing is gonna be alright!” — Bob Marley
8. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
9. “I’ve always known, in the darkest moments, that if you believe, every single thing is gonna be alright.” — Unknown
10. “Today I am going to let my burdens go. I am going to face this day and have faith that everything will get better.” — Unknown
Thought-provoking everything will be okay quotes
11. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” — Robert H. Schulle
12. “You have to learn that if you start good, everything will be okay.” — Ruben Studdard
13. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” — C.S Lewis
14. “The pain that you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that is coming.” — Unknown
15. “In the end, everything will be okay. But hurdles have to be jumped through first.” — Unknown
16. “Might not be tonight tomorrow or the next day but everything is going to be OK.” — Unknown
17. “Sometimes you just have to fight the tears, keep smiling, and say everything will be okay.” — Unknown
18. If something does go wrong, here is my advice, keep calm and carry on, and eventually everything will fall back in place.” — Maira Kalman
19. “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in your life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. One day everything will be okay.” — Unknown
20. “Just because this day is a bad day does not mean that tomorrow will not be the best day of your life. So cheer up, hang in there, and everything will soon be all right.” — Unknown
Amusing everything will be okay quotes
21. “No pressure, no diamonds.” — Thomas Carlyle
22. “Stop stressing over it, just let it be, everything will be okay.” — Unknown
23. “Live and think like a poor man and you’ll always be OK.” — Gene Simmons
24. “Not to spoil the ending for you but everything is going to be okay.” — Unknown
25. “Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we’re 22…” — Taylor Swift
26. “Everything will be okay. I have a sticker on my laptop that says that.” — Sharon Van Etten
27. “Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it turned into a butterfly!” — Unknown
28. “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” — Aaron Lauritsen
29. “Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that’s OK.” — Kim Kardashian
30. “As long as each day comes with a nice fresh cup of Oakland Coffee then everything will be alright.” — Mike Dirnt
Everything will be okay quotes about life
31. “Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there, it gets better.” — Tanner Patrick
32. “Live and let live, do not judge, take life as it comes and deal with it, everything will be okay.” — James Frey
33. “Be patient. Life is a cycle of events, and just like the sun rises again, things will get brighter again.” — Unknown
34. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” — Maya Angelou
35. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what make life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
36. “If you’re not getting it perfect, life is still going to go around. The world still turns. It’s going to be OK. Tomorrow is a new day.” — Katy Mixon
37. “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.” — Germany Kent
38. “I’m at a place in my life right now where I’m very happy, very content. I’m finally OK with the idea of who I love, who I want to be with.” — Sheryl Swoopes
39. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good. I was actually being redirected to something better.” — Unknown
40. “Disappointments are part of the journey; you need to take them for granted to progress in your life. Believe in yourself, One day everything will be okay.” — Srikanth Mahankali
Motivational everything will be ok quotes
41. “Be calm. Be brave. It’ll be okay.” — Guster
42. “I’m sure everything will be ok. But I prefer it to be awesome.” — Unknown
43. “Everything will be okay does not mean everything will stay the same.” — Unknown
44. “Maggie squeezes my hand. It’s a silent message that everything will be okay.” — Simone Elkeles
45. “Everything will be okay. Good things last, and the bad things will fade away. So, go find your good.” — Jessica Park
46. “When everything seems to be against remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford
47. “Blink away tears and walk forward even, if the first step hurts, believe that everything will be okay. Someday it will.” — Unknown
48. “Today I am going to let my burdens go. I am going to face this day and have faith that everything will get better.” — Unknown
49. “Hey, don’t feel anxious just try to understand that you are still young, and the universe is endless, and somehow, one day everything will be okay.” — Unknown
50. “Everything will be okay as soon as you are okay with everything. And that’s the only time everything will be okay. All you have to do is stop expecting the mind to fix what’s wrong inside of you.” — Michael A. Singer
Life is unpredictable but everything will be ok eventually
Like a pendulum swinging to the right and left, life events can have good and bad extremes. The pendulum itself never stays on one side or the other. It swings one side before coming back to its starting place and then swinging toward the other direction.
This is one way of looking at life, but there are differences between a true pendulum and life. However, looking at it this way has always helped me remember that everything will be ok.
When I am going through tough times, I remind myself that however far the pendulum swings this way, it will go back and then swing that far in the other direction.
However you choose to look at life, believing everything will eventually be ok is important. Often times we learn some of the most valuable life lessons during our toughest challenges. Just like how a diamond is formed under pressure—or a caterpillar turns into a butterfly.
It might not be ok at all today. It might be even worse tomorrow, but eventually… eventually it will be ok again. Possibly, even better than it was before!
What things have worked out this way for you in your life? Do you have any other inspirational everything will be okay quotes and sayings to add? Let us know in the comment section below!
April 1, 2022 7:00 AM EST