Smart Logic Quotes to Boost Your Brain Power
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These genius quotes about logical thinking will improve your productivity, creativity, and problem solving skills.
The best logic quotes will motivate you to live a thoughtful and complete life.
Logical thinking is a powerful tool that humans use to form ideas and solve problems.
These logic quotes will motivate you to study hard and come up with creative solutions in life.
If you like thinking outside the box and using your brain to its fullest potential, you’ll enjoy these genius sayings.
These words come from the minds of great philosophers, accomplished academics, and famous thinkers.
By using the tools of logic and knowledge, you can expand your potential and reach new heights.
Read these logical thinking quotes to inspire yourself on your journey to success.
Thinking logical can help you succeed and reach your goals in most situations.
Read these genius sayings to unlock a new mindset and an improved perspective.
You can train your brain to be a powerful problem solving machine.
These logic quotes will transform the way you think about things and approach situations in life.
Also read these wise 48 Laws of Power quotes that will lead you to success.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Logic quotes to inspire you on your journey to success
1.) “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
2.) “Logic is in the eye of the logician.” – Gloria Steinem
3.) “A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.” – Rabindranath Tagore
You will also enjoy our article on smart quotes.
4.) “Logic is one thing and commonsense another.” – Elbert Hubbard
5.) “Logic is like the sword – those who appeal to it, shall perish by it.” – Samuel Butler
6.) “Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.” – Leonard Nimoy
7.) “Fear is the enemy of logic.” – Frank Sinatra
8.) “When intuition and logic agree, you are always right.” – Blaise Pascal
9.) “Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.” – Laurence J. Peter
10.) “Logic and mathematics are nothing but specialised linguistic structures.” – Jean Piaget
Logic quotes to motivate you to reach your mental goals
11.) “Nature is the source of all true knowledge. She has her own logic, her own laws, she has no effect without cause nor invention without necessity.” – Leonardo Di Vinci
12.) “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.” – Dale Carnegie
13.) “Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.” – Deepak Chopra
14.) “Logic helps us to strip off the outward disguise of things, and to behold and judge of them in their own nature.” – Isaac Watts
15.) “Logic is not a body of doctrine, but a mirror-image of the world. Logic is transcendental.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
16.) “Human beings lose their logic in their vindictiveness.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
17.) “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.” – Douglas Adams
18.) “What I like about the jokes, to me it’s a lot of logic, no matter how crazy they are. It has to make absolute sense, or it won’t be funny.” – Steven Wright
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Steven Wright quotes to make you laugh.
19.) “There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there is California.” – Edward Abbey
20.) “If someone doesn’t value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn’t value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?” – Sam Harris
Also check out these math quotes for when things just aren’t adding up.
Logic quotes to live a thoughtful and complete life
21.) “To a person in love, the value of the individual is intuitively known. Love needs no logic for its mission.” – Charles Lindbergh
22.) “There are crimes of passion and crimes of logic. The boundary between them is not clearly defined.” – Albert Camus
23.) “You can no more bridle passions with logic than you can justify them in the law courts. Passions are facts and not dogmas.” – Alexander Herzen
24.) “The logic of words should yield to the logic of realities.” – Louis D. Brandeis
25.) “Logic is a system whereby one may go wrong with confidence.” – Charles Kettering
26.) “Logic is the hygiene the mathematician practices to keep his ideas healthy and strong.” – Hermann Weyl
27.) “Logical thinking keeps you from wasting time worrying, or hoping. It prevents disappointment. Imagination, on the other hand, only gets you hyped up over things that will never realistically happen.” – Jodi Picoult
28.) “Consequently he who wishes to attain to human perfection, must therefore first study Logic, next the various branches of Mathematics in their proper order, then Physics, and lastly Metaphysics.” – Maimonides
29.) “Intuition is a suspension of logic due to impatience.” – Rita Mae Brown
30.) “Practice has a logic which is not that of the logician.” – Pierre Bourdieu
Logic quotes that will transform the way you think
31.) “I think being sensitive gives you powers. You get the logic and the flexibility of emotions.” – Denzel Curry
32.) “Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
33.) “We especially need imagination in science. It is not all mathematics, nor all logic, but it is somewhat beauty and poetry.” – Maria Mitchell
34.) “Sometimes a faint voice based on instinct resonates far more strongly than overpowering logic.” – Naveen Jain
35.) “Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect when taken in too large quantities.” – Lord Dunsany
36.) “Logic works, metaphysics contemplates.” – Joseph Joubert
37.) “Logic is the technique by which we add conviction to truth.” – Jean de la Bruyere
38.) “Logic is one thing, the human animal another. You can quite easily propose a logical solution to something and at the same time hope in your heart of hearts it won’t work out.” – Luigi Pirandello
39.) “Humor is something that thrives between man’s aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth.” – Victor Borge
40.) “Logic will never change emotion or perception.” – Edward de Bono
41.) “I always approach logic without emotion. The math always equals the math. Regardless of whether I discovered the math before anyone else, or I just decided to accept it, I know what logically makes sense, and I’m going to speak on it every time.” – Damon Dash
42.) “No, no, you’re not thinking; you’re just being logical.” – Niels Bohr
43.) “Because of their very nature, science and logical thinking can never decide what is possible or impossible. Their only function is to explain what has been ascertained by experience and observation.” – Rudolf Steiner
44.) “Logic teaches rules for presentation, not thinking.” – Mason Cooley
45.) “Trying to understand the way nature works involves a most terrible test of human reasoning ability. It involves subtle trickery, beautiful tightropes of logic on which one has to walk in order not to make a mistake in predicting what will happen.” – Richard P. Feynman
46.) “Beneath words and logic are emotional connections that largely direct how we use our words and logic.” – Jane Roberts
47.) “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.” – Ambrose Bierce
48.) “I am convinced that the act of thinking logically cannot possibly be natural to the human mind. If it were, then mathematics would be everybody’s easiest course at school and our species would not have taken several millennia to figure out the scientific method.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
49.) “A misleading perception or false belief is increasingly being perpetuated that the unconscious or the intuitive is all that really matters in any spiritual endeavor, and that the conscious, rational, logical, analytical mind is the mortal enemy of spiritual awareness and soul growth.” – Anthon St. Maarten
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of perception quotes about truth and reality.
50.) “Freedom in art, freedom in society, this is the double goal towards which all consistent and logical minds must strive.” – Victor Hugo
You might also like these inspirational knowledge quotes for those who love learning.
Other insightful logic quotes
51. “It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.” – Jonathan Swift
52. “It is always easy to be logical. It is almost impossible to be logical to the bitter end.” – Albert Camus
53. “The decay of Logic results from an untroubled assumption that the particular is real and the universal is not.” – C.S. Lewis
54. “Life always involves some logic in its manifestations, and logic, as a rule, excludes the versatility of life from its considerations.” – Raheel Farooq
55. “The man who has faith in logic is always cuckolded by reality.” – Alexander Theroux
56. “Logic takes care of itself; all we have to do is to look and see how it does it.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
57. “To win an argument, rely on logic. To win in life, question logic.” – Vizi Andrei
58. “Logic is something the mind has created to conceal its timidity, a hocus-pocus designed to give formal validity to conclusions we are willing to accept if everybody else in our set will too.” – Carl Lotus Becker
59. “Logic is immaturity weaving its nets of gossamer wherewith it aims to catch the behemoth of knowledge. Logic is a crutch for the cripple, but a burden for the swift of foot and a greater burden still for the wise.” – Mikhail Naimy
60. “Logic kills. Faith burns. Better to be the one with the torch than the one on the pyre.” – Chris Galford
More logic quotes that are full of wisdom
61. “People who cannot put strings of sentences together in good order cannot think. An educational system that does not teach the technology of writing is preventing thought.” ― Richard Mitchell
62. “For nothing is more democratic than logic; it is no respecter of persons and makes no distinction between crooked and straight noses.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
63. “The life of the law has not been logic; it has been experience.” ― Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
64. “Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.” ― Paul O’Brien
65. “Reason itself is fallible, and this fallibility must find a place in our logic.” ― Nicola Abbagnano
66. “Logic in all its infinite potential, is the most dangerous of vices. For one can always find some form of logic to justify his action, and rest comfortably in the assurance, that what he did abides by reason. That is why, for us brittle beings, Intention is the only true weapon of peace.” ― Ilyas Kassam
67. “Doctrines which can stand the trial of logic and reason can do without persecuting skeptics.” ― Ludwig von Mises
68. “There’s a weird logic that explains a common truth.” ― Toba Beta
69. “His was not a small mind bothered by logic and consistency.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
70. “Whenever there’s something wrong with your writing, suspect that there’s something wrong with your thinking.” ― Patricia T. O’Conner
More logic quotes that totally make sense
71. “Logic is neither an art nor a science but a dodge.” ― Stendhal
72. “There’s always some kind of hidden logic.” ― Christian Lacroix
73. “Logic, sometimes has very little to do with political action.” ― Alexander Mackenzie
74. “Logic can often be reversed, but the effect does not precede the cause.” ― Gregory Bateson
75. “Logic is the last scientific ingredient of Philosophy; its extraction leaves behind only a confusion of non-scientific, pseudo problems.” ― Rudolf Carnap
76. “The mind has its own logic but does not often let others in on it.” ― Bernard DeVoto
77. “The fact that logic cannot satisfy us awakens an almost insatiable hunger for the irrational.” ― A. N. Wilson
78. “I have this very simple logic about life that it should not be taken too seriously.” ― Sushmita Sen
79. “It’s hard to find logic in things sometimes. That’s why I can’t analyze things too much, because it often doesn’t make much sense.” ― Tim Burton
80. “If it doesn’t make sense, it’s usually not true.” ― Judge Judy Sheindlin
Logic Quotes To Sharpen Your Wit
81. “Seeing may be believing, but, in order to understand what you are seeing, logic is necessary.” ― George Hammond
82. “I don’t see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible.” — Fred Hoyle
83. “I know three things will never be believed – the true, the probable, and the logical.” — John Steinbeck
84. “Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.” — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
85. “People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.” — William Butler Yeats
86. “People want to ignore what they can’t understand. They’re looking for logic at any cost.” — Alice Hoffman
87. “The grand aim of all science is to cover the greatest number of empirical facts by logical deduction from the smallest number of hypotheses or axioms.” — Albert Einstein
88. “A woman’s love — it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance.” — Steve Harvey
89. “Pure logic can lead you to conclusions that are ethically wrong, whereas if you are moral and righteous, that will ensure that you don’t act shamefully.” — Christopher Paolini
90. “Judge with logic and reason, but comment not.” — Christopher Paolini
Which of these logic quotes motivates you to make smart, thoughtful choices?
These inspiring words about logic and reasoning are great reminders that we can solve our problems by thinking outside the box.
By looking at the world with a logical perspective, you can come up with creative solutions.
Read these logic quotes and motivate yourself to reach all of your mental goals.
Whether you like math, science, puzzles, or problem solving, you’ll enjoy these genius insights.
Analyzing these quotes about logic will help you gain new perspectives and boost your brain power.
If you’re having trouble solving a dilemma in your life, turning to critical thinking may be the answer.
The human mind and the application of logic are powerful tools.
If you combine logic with emotion, creativity, and hard work, you’re guaranteed to succeed.
Read these quotes about logical thinking to elevate your analytical skills and kickstart your productivity.
What are your favorite logic quotes and sayings about reasoning and problem solving?
Let us know in the comment section below.