There’s just something about vampire dramas that keeps people coming back for more as you’ll see in these Klaus Mikaelson quotes.
If you don’t know the name “Klaus Mikaelson” you’ve never watched Vampire Diaries before. He is a character that began on the CW show Vampire Diaries, which was based on a popular vampire book series. This character is known for being in the line of the Original Vampires. He eventually leaves the show to go on the spinoff CW show called The Originals.
Klaus is the son of a witch and a werewolf and is working to create a line of hybrids, which are part werewolf and part vampire. Enjoy these Klaus Mikaelson quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these Vampire Diaries quotes to relive the series.
Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Life and Death
1. “In every moment a choice exists. We can cling to the past or embrace the inevitability of change and allow a brighter future to unfold before us. Such an uncertain future may call for even more uncertain allies.” – Klaus Mikaelson
2. “Either way, a new day is coming whether we like it or not. The question is will you control it, or will it control you?” – Klaus Mikaelson
3. “But in the one moment you two could have chosen to stand by me, you chose to stand against me, to side with my enemies.” – Klaus Mikaelson
4. “There’s the briefest of moments before we kill, where we literally hold their life in our hands and then rip it away, and we’re left with nothing. So gathering other people’s letters or writing their names on a wall, is a reminder that in the end we’re left infinitely and utterly alone.” – Klaus Mikaelson
5. “What a thing, you know, to have to work that hard every day just to stay alive, to be constantly on the verge of death, and how satisfying every day must be that it survived.” – Klaus Mikaelson
6. “Death dances silently in everyone’s shadow, and she doesn’t give a damn. So why give a damn about her?” – Klaus Mikaelson
7. “There is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even thirty more seconds of my time.” – Klaus Mikaelson
8. “Death offers more peace than you deserve.” – Klaus Mikaelson
9. “What we need to do is focus.” – Klaus Mikaelson
10. “Allow me to entertain you with today’s list of priorities.” – Klaus Mikaelson
11. “After 1,000 years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time.” – Klaus Mikaelson
12. “Tonight you’ll sleep and you’ll dream of a world far better than this one. A world where there is no evil no demons and all people desire only to be good.” – Klaus Mikaelson
Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Pain and Healing
13. “The pain may fade, but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering and make the bearer all the more resolved never to be wounded again.” – Klaus Mikaelson
14. “You know, over the years, I’ve had my share of friends, enemies, lovers, losses, and triumphs. With time, they all begin to run together, but you will find the real moments are vibrant. The rest just fades away. Your pain will fade.” – Klaus Mikaelson
15. “They say the passage of time will heal all wounds, but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut and the more difficult the process to become whole again.” – Klaus Mikaelson
16. “As time moves along we get lost in distractions, act out in frustration, react with aggression, give in to anger, and all the while we plot and plan as we wait to grow stronger, and before we know it, the time passes. We are healed. Ready to begin anew.” – Klaus Mikaelson
17. “There is beauty in the courage of the fragile fighter. Those that persevere, despite all they’ve been through, those who still believe there is good in the world, as dark things we often find we need that light the most.” – Klaus Mikaelson
18. “What is done is never undone. It remains within ourselves, A story we tell ourselves so that we know who we are.” – Klaus Mikaelson
19. “You know, it’s funny how often a person’s sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat.” – Klaus Mikaelson
20. “In the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me, to believe in me, believe my intentions for my own child were pure, you chose to stand against me. To side with my enemies.” – Klaus Mikaelson
21. “Hatred, a pure and perfect hatred that’s greater now than the day I first took your life.” – Klaus Mikaelson
Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Love and Family
22. “A warrior fights for what they believe in. A warrior fights for his family.” – Klaus Mikaelson
23. “We are the demons lurking in the shadow, We are the savage villains in fairy tales told to children. But not for my child. Not for Hope. In her story, we are the knights in shining armor. Without you by my side, I don’t think I can survive my own love for my daughter. I need you. I need you, brother. The monster in me can only be checked by the monster in you. Only together can we defeat our demons and save our family.” – Klaus Mikaelson
24. “This family makes me want to murder people.” – Klaus Mikaelson
25. “You never learned that the bonds of family far outweigh anything else. Such bonds trump petty jealousies, they overcome great feuds, and yes, they even allow one monster to pardon the great sins of another.” – Klaus Mikaelson
26. “You rant and rave about the monster I have become, but you, mother, you are the author of everything I am.” – Klaus Mikaelson
27. “There’s no power in love! Mercy makes you weak! Family makes you weak!” – Klaus Mikaelson
28. “She woke in the dark, not knowing where she was or who was watching over her. It was your name she called, and if you can grant her comfort, so be it.” – Klaus Mikaelson
29. “The woman brought us into the world, made us what we are, and the whole time she lied to me. She made me weak.” – Klaus Mikaelson
30. “You remain ever the wise counsel, brother. The rest of the family could learn something from you.” – Klaus Mikaelson
31. “I have had enough family to last me a lifetime. Why would I possibly want anymore?” – Klaus Mikaelson
32. “Anything you felt for him was quite real. And for the record, the level of awkwardness we’re all currently experiencing is entirely genuine.” – Klaus Mikaelson
33. “You hardly know him… and yet you miss him. What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?” – Klaus Mikaelson
34. “You judge me evil, yet it was your lust that made me what I am.” – Klaus Mikaelson
35. “He’s your first love. I intend to be your last.” – Klaus Mikaelson
Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Men and Society
36. “You don’t arm yourself after war has been declared. You build your army so big that no one dares pick the fight.” – Klaus Mikaelson
37. “The more who find out about the cure, the more who will go after it. Nations have gone to war over less.” – Klaus Mikaelson
38. “If I tell you who I really am and you refuse to believe me then I can hardly be blamed for your disappointment.” – Klaus Mikaelson
39. “Seems rather uncivilized to laugh and dance around the body of a loved one.” – Klaus Mikaelson
40. “Every king needs an heir.” – Klaus Mikaelson
41. “What of the witches? In my time, they were a force to be reckoned with, and now they live in fear. How do you know when they’re using magic?” – Klaus Mikaelson
42. “People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid.” – Klaus Mikaelson
43. “I forgot how much I like this town.” – Klaus Mikaelson
44. “You’re a piece of work. But, guess what? I’m quite a piece of work myself.” – Klaus Mikaelson
45. “I don’t care about witch politics. I don’t care about your ridiculous little Harvest ritual.” – Klaus Mikaelson
46. “One of the tragic consequences of war… innocent bystanders.” – Klaus Mikaelson
47. “When I order werewolves to be hunted to extinction, I expect you to stand to the side and let the blood flow.” – Klaus Mikaelson
48. “This community that you’ve built, you have their respect, their love. I can rule them, but I cannot win them.” – Klaus Mikaelson
49. “A mutual law of nature is the strong always take from the weak.” – Klaus Mikaelson
50. “I knew you were tough. I knew you were cunning. But I never knew you were a queen.” – Klaus Mikaelson
Which of these Klaus Mikaelson quotes is your favorite?
If you loved watching these two shows when they were airing on the CW, then you probably enjoyed reading through these quotes and being reminded of some of your favorite characters and storylines. If you never saw the show or read the books, check them out.
You can follow along as the drama unfolds in the lives of these characters. If you’re looking for a new show to binge on, this one will keep you busy for a while since you can follow both the original and the spinoff. Or even better yet, track down the book series and spend some time with your nose in a book.
Did you enjoy reading these Klaus Mikaelson quotes and lines? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
May 3, 2021 7:00 AM EST