There’s just something about vampire dramas that keeps people coming back for more as you’ll see in these Klaus Mikaelson quotes.
If you don’t know the name “Klaus Mikaelson” you’ve never watched Vampire Diaries before.
He is a character that began on the CW show Vampire Diaries, which was based on a popular vampire book series.
This character is known for being in the line of the Original Vampires.
He eventually leaves the show to go on the spinoff CW show called The Originals.
Klaus is the son of a witch and a werewolf and is working to create a line of hybrids, which are part werewolf and part vampire.
The character was played by Joseph Morgan, a British actor and director.
Enjoy these Klaus Mikaelson quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these Vampire Diaries quotes to relive the series.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Life and Death
1. “Death offers more peace than you deserve.” – Klaus Mikaelson
2. “You know, it’s funny how often a person’s sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat.” – Klaus Mikaelson
3. “What we need to do is focus.” – Klaus Mikaelson
4. “Hatred, a pure and perfect hatred that’s greater now than the day I first took your life.” – Klaus Mikaelson
5. “Allow me to entertain you with today’s list of priorities.” – Klaus Mikaelson
6. “Death dances silently in everyone’s shadow, and she doesn’t give a damn. So why give a damn about her?” – Klaus Mikaelson
7. “There is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even thirty more seconds of my time.” – Klaus Mikaelson
8. “Either way, a new day is coming whether we like it or not. The question is will you control it, or will it control you?” – Klaus Mikaelson
9. “But in the one moment you two could have chosen to stand by me, you chose to stand against me, to side with my enemies.” – Klaus Mikaelson
10. “You remain ever the wise counsel, brother. The rest of the family could learn something from you.” – Klaus Mikaelson
11. “After 1,000 years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time.” – Klaus Mikaelson
12. “Tonight you’ll sleep and you’ll dream of a world far better than this one. A world where there is no evil no demons and all people desire only to be good.” – Klaus Mikaelson
Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Pain and Healing
13. “The pain may fade, but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering and make the bearer all the more resolved never to be wounded again.” – Klaus Mikaelson
14. “Your pain will fade.” – Klaus Mikaelson
15. “They say the passage of time will heal all wounds, but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut and the more difficult the process to become whole again.” – Klaus Mikaelson
16. “There’s no power in love! Mercy makes you weak! Family makes you weak!” – Klaus Mikaelson
17. “You judge me evil, yet it was your lust that made me what I am.” – Klaus Mikaelson
18. “What is done is never undone. It remains within ourselves, A story we tell ourselves so that we know who we are.” – Klaus Mikaelson
19. “We can cling to the past or embrace the inevitability of change and allow a brighter future to unfold before us.” – Klaus Mikaelson
20. “In the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me, to believe in me, believe my intentions for my own child were pure, you chose to stand against me.” – Klaus Mikaelson
21. “There’s the briefest of moments before we kill, where we literally hold their life in our hands and then rip it away, and we’re left with nothing.” – Klaus Mikaelson
Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Love and Family
22. “A warrior fights for what they believe in. A warrior fights for his family.” – Klaus Mikaelson
23. “I have had enough family to last me a lifetime. Why would I possibly want anymore?” – Klaus Mikaelson
24. “This family makes me want to murder people.” – Klaus Mikaelson
25. “You never learned that the bonds of family far outweigh anything else. Such bonds trump petty jealousies, they overcome great feuds, and yes, they even allow one monster to pardon the great sins of another.” – Klaus Mikaelson
Which of these Klaus Mikaelson quotes is your favorite?
If you loved watching these two shows when they were airing on the CW, then you probably enjoyed reading through these quotes and being reminded of some of your favorite characters and storylines.
If you never saw the show or read the books, check them out.
You can follow along as the drama unfolds in the lives of these characters.
If you’re looking for a new show to binge on, this one will keep you busy for a while since you can follow both the original and the spinoff.
Or even better yet, track down the book series and spend some time with your nose in a book.
Did you enjoy reading these Klaus Mikaelson quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 4, 2022 5:00 AM EST