If you are looking to make positive changes in your life, these Neville Goddard quotes may help.
Neville Goddard is an American author who was born in Barbados. His works were all around self-help, the Bible, and mysticism. While he does write about things from the Bible, Goddard did not believe in God. He had a belief that you are your own creator.
As you can see in these Neville Goddard quotes, he strongly believed that you can change the course of your life and your experiences by controlling your feelings, emotions, and thoughts.
Keep reading his words below and you may find the motivation you need to start making positive changes.
Don’t forget to also check out these change quotes about life & growth to inspire you.
Neville Goddard quotes about believing in yourself
1. “You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it.” – Neville Goddard
2. “Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself.” – Neville Goddard
3. “A change of feeling is a change of destiny.” – Neville Goddard
4. “Everything depends upon our attitude towards ourselves. That which we will not affirm as true of ourselves cannot develop in our life.” – Neville Goddard
5. “Each person is born with an infinite power, against which no earthly force is of the slightest significance.” – Neville Goddard
6. “Believe that you are what you want to be.” – Neville Goddard
7. “There would be no progress in this world were it not for man’s dissatisfaction with himself.” – Neville Goddard
8. “The world is a mirror, forever reflecting what you are doing, within yourself.” – Neville Goddard
Neville Goddard quotes about taking action
9. “All you need is time… and you have it… NOW!” – Neville Goddard
10. “Take your attention away from your problem and the multitude of reasons why you cannot achieve your ideal. Concentrate your attention entirely upon the thing desired.” – Neville Goddard
11. “Most of us are reflecting life and not affecting it. Your inner speech mirrors your mind, and your mind mirrors God. If you do not change your thoughts, you haven’t changed their activity. And if you do not change their activity, the conditions of your life cannot change, for they are only bearing witness to the inner action of your mind.” – Neville Goddard
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of mirror quotes that will change your perception.
12. “Your attention must be developed, controlled, and concentrated in order to change your concept of yourself successfully and thereby change your future.” – Neville Goddard
13. “Everyone is free to create his world as he wants it if he knows that the whole thing is responding to him.” – Neville Goddard
Neville Goddard quotes about visualization and thoughts
14. “All you can possibly need or desire is already yours. Call your desires into being by imagining and feeling your wish fulfilled.” – Neville Goddard
15. “If you will assume your desire and live there as though it were true, no power on earth can stop it from becoming a fact.” – Neville Goddard
16. “If we do not like what is happening to us, it is a sure sign that we are in need of a change of mental diet.” – Neville Goddard
17. “Feeling a state produces that state.” – Neville Goddard
18. “The ideal you seek and hope to attain will not manifest itself, will not be realized by you, until you have imagined that you are already that ideal.” – Neville Goddard
19. “Become aware of what you are thinking and you will recognize a law between your mood and your surrounding circumstances.” – Neville Goddard
20. “The difference between FEELING yourself in action, here and now, and visualizing yourself in action, as though you were on a motion-picture screen, is the difference between success and failure.” – Neville Goddard
21. “Capture the feeling associated with your realized wish by assuming the feeling that would be yours were you already in possession of the thing you desire, and your wish will objectify itself.” – Neville Goddard
22. “An awakened imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.” – Neville Goddard
23. “When you attain the control of the internal direction of your attention, you will no longer stand in shallow water but will launch out into the deep of life.” – Neville Goddard
24. “Imagination and faith are the secrets of creation.” – Neville Goddard
25. “Be careful of your moods and feelings, for there is an unbroken connection between your feelings and your visible world.” – Neville Goddard
Neville Goddard quotes on the subconscious
26. “The subconscious is what a man is. The conscious is what a man knows.” – Neville Goddard
27. “Your world is your consciousness objectified. Waste no time trying to change the outside; change the within or the (subconscious) impression, and the without or expression will take care of itself.” – Neville Goddard
28. “An awakened imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.” – Neville Goddard
29. “The undisciplined man’s attention is the servant of his vision rather than its master. It is captured by the pressing rather than the important.” – Neville Goddard
Neville Goddard quotes on religion
30. “Prayer is the art of assuming the feeling of being and having that which you want.” – Neville Goddard
31. “I and my Father are one but my Father is greater than I. The conscious and subconscious are one, but the subconscious is greater than the conscious.” – Neville Goddard
32. “Spiritual growth is the gradual, I would say, transition from a God of tradition to a God of experience.” – Neville Goddard
33. “All things are possible to God, and you found who he is. It is your own wonderful human imagination that’s God.” – Neville Goddard
34. “He who rises from his prayer a better man, his prayer has been granted.” – Neville Goddard
More Neville Goddard quotes
35. “To be conscious of being poor while praying for riches is to be rewarded with that which you are conscious of being, namely, poverty. Prayers to be successful must be claimed and appropriated. Assume the positive consciousness of the thing desired.” – Neville Goddard
36. “If you judge after appearances, you will continue to be enslaved by the evidence of your senses.” – Neville Goddard
37. “The whole vast world is no more than man’s imagining pushed out.” – Neville Goddard
38. “It is imagination which makes one a leader while the lack of it makes one a follower.” – Neville Goddard
39. “Dare to believe in the reality of your assumption and watch the world play its part relative to its fulfillment.” – Neville Goddard
40. “Education is not accomplished by putting something into man; its purpose is to draw out of man the wisdom which is latent within him.” – Neville Goddard
41. “The individual’s inner speech and actions attract the conditions of his life.” – Neville Goddard
42. “A change of feeling is a change of destiny.” – Neville Goddard
43. “Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change.” – Neville Goddard
44. “What we must work for is not the development of the will, but the education of the imagination and the steadying of attention.” – Neville Goddard
45. “Never go to sleep feeling discouraged or dissatisfied. Never sleep in the consciousness of failure.” – Neville Goddard
46. “Feeling is the secret.” – Neville Goddard
47. “Sleep conceals the creative act while the objective world reveals it. In sleep, man impresses the subconscious with his conception of himself.” – Neville Goddard
48. “All meditation ends at last with the thinker, and he finds he is what he, himself, has conceived.” – Neville Goddard
49. “For life makes no mistakes and always gives man that which man first gives himself.” – Neville Goddard
50. “When a sculptor looks at a formless piece of marble he sees, buried within its formless mass, his finished piece of art. The sculptor, instead of making his masterpiece, merely reveals it by removing that part of the marble that hides his conception. The same applies to you.” – Neville Goddard
What did you learn from these Neville Goddard quotes?
Even if you don’t agree with Neville Goddard on his belief that you are your own creator, there are important lessons that can be learned from his quotes and works.
Too often we use the situations that we’re in as an excuse for why our life is the way it is. But as you can see through these quotes, we can control more than we think in our lives if we focus on the right things instead of feeling hopeless.
Take time to reflect on your feelings and emotions and see what you can learn from them. Pay attention to your thoughts and see if you can make some changes in the way you think and help change the direction you are headed.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Neville Goddard quotes and sayings? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
January 11, 2021 7:00 AM EST