If you are looking to make positive changes in your life, these Neville Goddard quotes may help.
Neville Goddard is an American author who was born in Barbados.
His works were all around self-help, the Bible, and mysticism.
While he does write about things from the Bible, Goddard did not believe in God.
He had a belief that you are your own creator.
As you can see in these Neville Goddard quotes, he strongly believed that you can change the course of your life and your experiences by controlling your feelings, emotions, and thoughts.
Keep reading his words below and you may find the motivation you need to start making positive changes.
Don’t forget to also check out these change quotes about life & growth to inspire you.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Neville Goddard quotes about believing in yourself
1. “You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it.” – Neville Goddard
2. “Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself.” – Neville Goddard
3. “A change of feeling is a change of destiny.” – Neville Goddard
4. “Everything depends upon our attitude towards ourselves. That which we will not affirm as true of ourselves cannot develop in our life.” – Neville Goddard
5. “Each person is born with an infinite power, against which no earthly force is of the slightest significance.” – Neville Goddard
6. “Believe that you are what you want to be.” – Neville Goddard
7. “There would be no progress in this world were it not for man’s dissatisfaction with himself.” – Neville Goddard
8. “The world is a mirror, forever reflecting what you are doing, within yourself.” – Neville Goddard
Neville Goddard quotes about taking action
9. “All you need is time… and you have it… NOW!” – Neville Goddard
10. “Take your attention away from your problem and the multitude of reasons why you cannot achieve your ideal. Concentrate your attention entirely upon the thing desired.” – Neville Goddard
11. “Most of us are reflecting life and not affecting it. Your inner speech mirrors your mind, and your mind mirrors God. If you do not change your thoughts, you haven’t changed their activity. And if you do not change their activity, the conditions of your life cannot change, for they are only bearing witness to the inner action of your mind.” – Neville Goddard
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of mirror quotes that will change your perception.
12. “Your attention must be developed, controlled, and concentrated in order to change your concept of yourself successfully and thereby change your future.” – Neville Goddard
13. “Everyone is free to create his world as he wants it if he knows that the whole thing is responding to him.” – Neville Goddard
Neville Goddard quotes about visualization and thoughts
14. “All you can possibly need or desire is already yours. Call your desires into being by imagining and feeling your wish fulfilled.” – Neville Goddard
15. “If you will assume your desire and live there as though it were true, no power on earth can stop it from becoming a fact.” – Neville Goddard
16. “If we do not like what is happening to us, it is a sure sign that we are in need of a change of mental diet.” – Neville Goddard
17. “Feeling a state produces that state.” – Neville Goddard
18. “The ideal you seek and hope to attain will not manifest itself, will not be realized by you, until you have imagined that you are already that ideal.” – Neville Goddard
19. “Become aware of what you are thinking and you will recognize a law between your mood and your surrounding circumstances.” – Neville Goddard
20. “The difference between FEELING yourself in action, here and now, and visualizing yourself in action, as though you were on a motion-picture screen, is the difference between success and failure.” – Neville Goddard
21. “Capture the feeling associated with your realized wish by assuming the feeling that would be yours were you already in possession of the thing you desire, and your wish will objectify itself.” – Neville Goddard
22. “An awakened imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.” – Neville Goddard
23. “When you attain the control of the internal direction of your attention, you will no longer stand in shallow water but will launch out into the deep of life.” – Neville Goddard
24. “Imagination and faith are the secrets of creation.” – Neville Goddard
25. “Be careful of your moods and feelings, for there is an unbroken connection between your feelings and your visible world.” – Neville Goddard
What did you learn from these Neville Goddard quotes?
Even if you don’t agree with Neville Goddard on his belief that you are your own creator, there are important lessons that can be learned from his quotes and works.
Too often we use the situations that we’re in as an excuse for why our life is the way it is.
But as you can see through these quotes, we can control more than we think in our lives if we focus on the right things instead of feeling hopeless.
Take time to reflect on your feelings and emotions and see what you can learn from them.
Pay attention to your thoughts and see if you can make some changes in the way you think and help change the direction you are headed.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Neville Goddard quotes and sayings?
Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.