These Sex education quotes may take you back to your own high school years.
Sex Education is a British teen comedy and drama series streaming on Netflix.
The series focuses on the lives of the people around a school environment – teachers, staff, students, and parents.
It depicts their personal lives and dilemmas, which many fans feel makes this show more relatable and fun to watch.
The series tackles the ideas of becoming of age and pursuit of identity and the controversial sexual intimacy for teens.
The main character of this series is Otis Milburn, a seemingly insecure student who is unable to maintain a romantic relationship.
Enjo these Sex Education quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Kissing Booth quotes from the romantic teen comedy.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Sex Education quotes from Otis Milburn
1. “I was so caught up in trying to do the right thing, I lost track of what that actually is. It’s you. It’s always been you.” — Otis Milburn
2. “You shouldn’t let them bully you.” — Otis Milburn
3. “I fucking turned myself inside out liking you.” — Otis Milburn
4. “It’s about making an effort to take little steps to meet her halfway.” — Otis Milburn
5. “We all have flaws, and our bodies do things we have no control over. But we can always control being truthful.” — Otis Milburn
6. “Last night I looked at some cheese and got an erection.” — Otis Milburn
7. “I think I have a problem. My body has complete control over me.” — Otis Milburn
8. “Only you could turn the topic of dreams into existential angst.” — Otis Milburn
9. “Everyone has bodies, right. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” — Otis Milburn
10. “You can’t choose who you are attracted to. You can’t engineer a relationship. You have to do what’s right.” — Otis Milburn
11. “Yeah, you’re brilliant! You’re very dedicated. You’re gonna make someone really happy one day.” — Otis Milburn
12. “Look… sometimes, the people we like don’t like us back, and it’s painful, but there’s nothing we can do about it.” — Otis Milburn
13. “One day, you’re gonna meet someone who appreciates you for who you are. I mean, there’s seven billion people on the planet. I know one of them is gonna climb up on a moon for you.” — Otis Milburn
14. “I mean stop passively hearing and start actively listening.” — Otis Milburn
15. “Be proud of your penis and your heritage.” — Otis Milburn
16. “It shouldn’t matter what anyone in the school thinks. You are who you are. Don’t let anyone take that away from you.” — Otis Milburn
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of One Tree Hill quotes from the hit drama.
Sex Education quotes from Adam Groff
17. “I’m very easy to not like.” — Adam Groff
18. “Dreams aren’t real. That’s why they are called dreams.” — Adam Groff
19. “You are so funny you make my dick hurt.” — Adam Groff
20. “You said there was gonna be no judgement. Is three viagras bad? Her reaction made it seem like it was bad. I feel lightheaded and I can taste scampi.” — Adam Groff
21. “She’s like the Kim Kardashian of tiny dogs.” — Adam Groff
22. “Everyone’s got a picture of my lovely big dick.” — Adam Groff
Sex Education quotes from Eric Nevin
23. “People who hate musicals have no soul.” — Eric Nevin
24. “I’ve had to work really hard to love myself, and I won’t go back to hiding things about me again.” — Eric Nevin
25. “You don’t know what my reality is.” — Eric Nevin
Which of these Sex Education quotes is your favorite?
Sex Education represents a different point of view of children coming from different backgrounds and families.
It shows how the young mind is vulnerable to trauma, pain and family struggles.
Bullying and insecurities are some of the ideas that are greatly represented in this series.
The awkward and cringy deliveries in this show make it hilarious at best and can even throw some high school memories at you from time to time.
This series somewhat aims to break down the barrier for “off-limit” health topics that many feel should actually be talked about.
So, read these Sex Education quotes and sayings to get a feel for the series if you’ve never watched it or to relive the moments if you did.