These Sex Education quotes may take you back to your own high school years.
Sex Education is a British teen comedy and drama series streaming on Netflix. The series focuses on the lives of the people around a school environment – teachers, staff, students, and parents.
It depicts their personal lives and dilemmas, which many fans feel makes this show more relatable and fun to watch.
The series tackles the ideas of becoming of age and pursuit of identity and the controversial sexual intimacy for teens.
The main character of this series is Otis Milburn, a seemingly insecure student who is unable to maintain a romantic relationship. Enjo these Sex Education quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Kissing Booth quotes from the romantic teen comedy.
Sex Education quotes from Otis Milburn
1. “I was so caught up in trying to do the right thing, I lost track of what that actually is. It’s you. It’s always been you.” — Otis Milburn
2. “You shouldn’t let them bully you.” — Otis Milburn
3. “I fucking turned myself inside out liking you.” — Otis Milburn
4. “It’s about making an effort to take little steps to meet her halfway.” — Otis Milburn
5. “We all have flaws, and our bodies do things we have no control over. But we can always control being truthful.” — Otis Milburn
6. “Last night I looked at some cheese and got an erection.” — Otis Milburn
7. “I think I have a problem. My body has complete control over me.” — Otis Milburn
8. “Only you could turn the topic of dreams into existential angst.” — Otis Milburn
9. “Everyone has bodies, right. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” — Otis Milburn
10. “You can’t choose who you are attracted to. You can’t engineer a relationship. You have to do what’s right.” — Otis Milburn
11. “Yeah, you’re brilliant! You’re very dedicated. You’re gonna make someone really happy one day.” — Otis Milburn
12. “Look… sometimes, the people we like don’t like us back, and it’s painful, but there’s nothing we can do about it.” — Otis Milburn
13. “One day, you’re gonna meet someone who appreciates you for who you are. I mean, there’s seven billion people on the planet. I know one of them is gonna climb up on a moon for you.” — Otis Milburn
14. “I mean stop passively hearing and start actively listening.” — Otis Milburn
15. “Be proud of your penis and your heritage.” — Otis Milburn
16. “It shouldn’t matter what anyone in the school thinks. You are who you are. Don’t let anyone take that away from you.” — Otis Milburn
Sex Education quotes from Adam Groff
17. “I’m very easy to not like.” — Adam Groff
18. “Dreams aren’t real. That’s why they are called dreams.” — Adam Groff
19. “You are so funny you make my dick hurt.” — Adam Groff
20. “You said there was gonna be no judgement. Is three viagras bad? Her reaction made it seem like it was bad. I feel lightheaded and I can taste scampi.” — Adam Groff
21. “She’s like the Kim Kardashian of tiny dogs.” — Adam Groff
22. “Everyone’s got a picture of my lovely big dick.” — Adam Groff
Sex Education quotes from Eric Nevin
23. “People who hate musicals have no soul.” — Eric Nevin
24. “I’ve had to work really hard to love myself, and I won’t go back to hiding things about me again.” — Eric Nevin
25. “You don’t know what my reality is.” — Eric Nevin
Sex Education quotes from Jean Milburn
26. “I think I realized I’d become too independent for relationships.” — Jean Milburn
27. “Sex doesn’t make us whole.” — Jean Milburn
28. “It’s a fine balance, listening to people without inserting yourself into their reality.” — Jean Milburn
29. “Intercourse can be wonderful, but it can also cause tremendous pain. And if you’re not careful, sex can destroy lives.” — Jean Milburn
30. “I really commend you on your directness and your bravado and I really hope you find what you are looking for.” — Jean Milburn
31. “A job where one wrong word could trigger a nervous breakdown, resulting in decades of emotional damage.” — Jean Milburn
32. “Your generation is so touchy. Information is empowering.” — Jean Milburn
33. “Sweetheart. I noticed you were pretending to masturbate and I was wondering if you wanted to talk about it.” — Jean Milburn
Sex Education quotes from Maeve Wiley
34. “Pessimists outlive optimists.” — Maeve Wiley
35. “Anyways, I don’t do boyfriends.” — Maeve Wiley
36. “You’re compellingly odd, Milburn.” — Maeve Wiley
37. “You know in rom-coms, when the guy finally realizes he’s in love with the girl, and he turns up with a boom box outside her house, blasting her favorite song, and everyone in the audience swoons? Yeah, that makes me sick.” — Maeve Wiley
38. “I think I know where the hymen is, but thanks.” — Maeve Wiley
39. “Go get herpes somewhere else, guys.” — Maeve Wiley
40. “If you like him, do what you want.” — Maeve Wiley
41. “Get your good shirts on boys. It’s party time.” — Maeve Wiley
42. “We’re just fucking, Jackson. We don’t need to know each other’s post codes. ” — Maeve Wiley
Sex Education quotes from Lily Iglehart
43. “What is it with boys? It’s like you all suddenly woke up with boundaries.” — Lily Iglehart
44. “We’ve been holding hands for 45 minutes. I know how to hold hands. I’m here to fornicate.” — Lily Iglehart
45. “To be clear, I don’t want to have sex with you specifically. Just a human man with a penis.”— Lily Iglehart
Sex Education quotes from Eric Effoing
46. “Knowledge is power, power is status and status means popular.” — Eric Effoing
47. “Nice guys finish last. Especially when there’s a nicer guy with rock-hard abs.” — Eric Effoing
48. “You’ve made the hottest guy in the school even hotter. ” — Eric Effoing
49. “It feels good to wank, so it must be like that, but better. And doing it with someone who likes you must be awesome, because they really get you. Maybe the two of you become one, like the Spice Girls said.” — Eric Effoing
50. “Lose the tie. You look like a Mormon.” — Eric Effoing
Which of these Sex Education quotes is your favorite?
Sex Education represents a different point of view of children coming from different backgrounds and families.
It shows how the young mind is vulnerable to trauma, pain and family struggles. Bullying and insecurities are some of the ideas that are greatly represented in this series.
The awkward and cringy deliveries in this show make it hilarious at best and can even throw some high school memories at you from time to time.
This series somewhat aims to break down the barrier for “off-limit” health topics that many feel should actually be talked about.
So, read these Sex Education quotes and sayings to get a feel for the series if you’ve never watched it or to relive the moments if you did.
November 6, 2021 7:00 AM EST