If you are a true fan, these Adam Driver quotes will serve as a treat for you.
We have curated a list of the best quotes that are authentic and relevant.
You will enjoy reading and sharing these quotes with your friends and family.
You can also read interesting facts about Adam Driver in the section below.
If interested, please continue reading!
Who was Adam Driver
Adam Driver is a famous American actor, living in the hearts of his fans.
He is known for his brilliant performances in almost every role.
Other reasons for his popularity include his imposing height, distinctive voice, and engaging presence.
Driver is the face of the American entertainment industry.
He made a substantial impact in Hollywood within a short period.
Early Life and Career
Adam was born in San Diego on November 19, 1983.
Both his parents were lawyers.
After graduation, Driver got selected for the United States Marine Corps.
He served there for almost two years.
However, due to an unpleasant incident, the Driver was injured.
As a result, he was medically discharged from his duties.
After that, Driver got admission to the University of Indianapolis.
Here, he studied drama and moved to New York City.
This was his first step in pursuing his acting career.
During this period, he worked odd jobs for his survival and attended acting classes.
He auditioned for different roles and continued his struggle with utmost determination.
The first breakthrough for Driver came in 2012 when he played Adam Sackler in an HBO series named “Girls.”
His impressive performance as a complex character offered him critical appreciation and fame.
Driver has been nominated for various awards.
He worked in this series for six long seasons.
Driver continued to perform strong characters.
He was also nominated for an Academy Award due to his role in “Marriage Story” (2019), a drama film.
He also played lead roles in the following movies:
- “The Report” (2019)
- “The Dead Don’t Die” (2019)
- “Annette” (2021)
- “The Last Duel” (2021)
Philanthropy and Personal Life
Although Driver is a popular and successful Hollywood actor, his personal life remains private.
In 2013, he married Joanne Tucker, a popular Hollywood actress.
Apart from this acting career, Driver also takes part in philanthropic activities.
He has also founded the “Arts in the Armed Forces” organization.
This non-profit organization stages high-quality dramas and arts programs for on-duty service members and veterans.
You will also enjoy our article on Ryan Reynolds quotes.
Top 5 Adam Driver Quotes
Here is the list of the top Adam 5 Driver quotes.
1. “My plan was to be able to make a living as an actor.” — Adam Driver
2. “I’ve got weird conflicting feelings about my generation.” — Adam Driver
3. “I feel like I have to move violently once a day, or I’ll lose my mind.” — Adam Driver
4. “When you get out of the Marine Corps, you feel like you can do anything.” — Adam Driver
5. “Costume people are always saying they don’t have clothes big enough for me.” — Adam Driver
Habitual Adam Driver Quotes
These Adam Driver quotes are based on the habits of different types of people.
6. “People always are desperate to have others acknowledge that they are different.” — Adam Driver
7. “I mean, I did plays in high school, but I was convinced you couldn’t make a living doing it.” — Adam Driver
8. “I don’t really have foresight as an actor as far as career trajectory – I just stick to no-brainer situations.” — Adam Driver
9. “I used to eat a whole chicken every day for lunch. I did that for four years. But it got tiring – go to the store, buy it, eat it. It’s a mess.” — Adam Driver
10. “Any actor is happy to be involved with something that’s challenging, controversial, and not easily palatable. Things that are too dumbed down or easy to swallow are uninteresting… It’s good when people have such a polarizing response.” — Adam Driver
Check out our collection of Adam Savage quotes if you enjoy this article.
Adam Driver Quotes with Deep Meaning
The following quotes give a deeper understanding of Adam’s perspective on life, love, and creativity.
11. “Acting is really about having the courage to fail in front of people.” — Adam Driver
12. “Sophocles was a general: a warrior writing plays about military situations.” — Adam Driver
13. “Interesting things always come from being really exhausted and really sick.” — Adam Driver
14. “The Marine Corps is supposed to be the toughest and most rigorous of its class.” — Adam Driver
15. “Even on your hiatus, you feel like you need to keep the character in the back of your brain.” — Adam Driver
Adam Driver Quotes About Experiences
The following Adam Driver quotes show his various experiences that can be very helpful.
16. “There’s something really exciting about playing someone where you’re given license to be unpredictable.” — Adam Driver
17. “Obviously, ‘Lincoln’ is not about the telegraph operator. There’s a whole other movie before and after the two isolated scenes that I’m in.” — Adam Driver
18. “At Juilliard, suddenly I was reading these great plays that could articulate the ways I was feeling in the Marine Corps, and that felt very therapeutic, by putting words to feelings, in a big way.” — Adam Driver
19. “Something I learned in the Marine Corps that I’ve applied to acting is, one, taking direction, and then working with a group of people to accomplish a mission and knowing your role within that team.” — Adam Driver
20. “I was living in a small town in Indiana, working as a telemarketer and a vacuum salesman. I was really bad: the vacuums seemed always to be falling apart. Every time I did a demonstration, I’d say, ‘This is the material the astronauts used on Apollo 13.’ And no sooner had that come out of my mouth, something would malfunction.” — Adam Driver
Adam Driver Quotes Related to Military
These quotes by Adam Driver are related to the military as he also served in the military.
21. “September 11 happened, and all my friends were like, ‘Let’s join the military!’ and I was the only one who actually did.” — Adam Driver
22. “Just being in the military, you’re so violent. We got into fights about just random things all the time. I don’t think as aggressively as I did when I was in the Marine Corps.” — Adam Driver
23. “The military community in particular, I think, could always be more supported, especially people who are being processed out of the military and trying to readjust to being civilians.” — Adam Driver
24. “In the military, you learn the essence of people. You see so many examples of self-sacrifice and moral courage. In the rest of life, you don’t get that many opportunities to be sure of your friends.” — Adam Driver
25. “I think it’s a common misconception in the civilian community that the military community is filled with just drills and discipline and pain. They forget that these are humans who are in an abnormal situation.” — Adam Driver
Which of these Adam Driver Quotes is your Favorite?
The Adam Driver quotes above are the most popular quotes associated with this Hollywood actor.
These quotes are not only inspiring but also impressive too.
By reading these quotes, one can easily ascertain Driver’s perception of life, struggle, and military life.
Besides, these quotes are placed under their relevant sections.
As a result, you can easily find an Adam Driver quote that inspires you the most.
If you have found one, make sure to share it with us via the comments section.
We are looking forward to your reply.