These Kim Kardashian quotes will help you understand the influencer’s thoughts on life, family, and being famous.
Be sure to share your favorite Kim Kardashian quote with us in the comment section below.
She may be famous for being famous, but there is a lot more to Kim Kardashian than most people realize at first.
The Kardashian family seems to be one that people love or hate.
Or maybe it’s that they love to hate them.
Whatever it is, the family, including Kim Kardashian, always seems to be in the spotlight, even if most people can’t seem to figure out why.
When starting out in the spotlight, she was often seen with Paris Hilton.
Later, she married Kanye West.
She’s had multiple reality TV shows that have followed her life, and she’s known for being famous for being famous.
But she’s not just about getting attention.
She’s used her following and platform to grow different businesses and even to advocate for a political party along with raising awareness for multiple causes such as prison reform.
Kim Kardashian quotes about her life
1. “You make mistakes, but I don’t have any regrets. I’m the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do. I work very hard, I have so many things going on in my life. Get to know me and see who I am.” – Kim Kardashian
2. “People don’t understand the pressure on me to look perfect.” – Kim Kardashian
3. “I feel like I’m at a really happy, good space.” – Kim Kardashian
4. “I would absolutely characterize myself as ambitious.” – Kim Kardashian
5. “I’m the true definition of a workaholic.” – Kim Kardashian
6. “I love meeting new people and telling them about my stories and my projects that I am working on.” – Kim Kardashian
7. “I used to enjoy the spotlight. If I had a day off from filming, I didn’t know what to do. Now I enjoy my family time so much, there is this sense of, if it all went away, and I was just a mom, I would love my life.” – Kim Kardashian
8. “I will always believe in love, but my idea has changed from what I’ve always thought.” – Kim Kardashian
9. “I am really cautious about what I say and do.” – Kim Kardashian
10. “I’ve made mistakes in my life for sure.” – Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian quotes about her family
11. “Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.” – Kim Kardashian
12. “I always wanted what Mom and Dad had.” – Kim Kardashian
13. “First and foremost, I married for love.” – Kim Kardashian
14. “I’m a really nostalgic person. I love taking photos and videos and having memories. I remember all my childhood videos that my dad used to take. I think that’s really what life is about – especially when you start a family of your own.” – Kim Kardashian
15. “Who wouldn’t want a baby girl? They’re the best! And I know that’s what Kanye has always wanted; he wanted a little girl.” – Kim Kardashian
16. “Really, it is all so worth it when you have your precious baby in the end.” – Kim Kardashian
17. “Me and my sisters all have such different body types.” – Kim Kardashian
18. “I definitely want kids and I want four kids, for sure. But I need to find a husband first!” – Kim Kardashian
19. “Ever since I felt the baby kick, it’s such an amazing feeling, and it’s really allowed me to embrace it. Once you feel this movement inside, it’s just a whole different experience, so I love it now. It was tough at the beginning, but I’m past all that, and I love it now.” – Kim Kardashian
20. “My mom and I had the same vision, and we want the same things. We would always make a goal list every year.” – Kim Kardashian
21. “I was really strict about my daughter sleeping in her own room, and now she’s really independent and likes it that way. So I think for all new moms, I can totally see how you can get wrapped up in making your child 100% your time. But if you could just take 5% or 10% for yourself a day, it won’t just make the difference in your confidence, but also your sanity. I think once you just set boundaries and how you’re going to parent – everyone parents differently so I hate to be that person to tell them how anyone should parent, I think whatever works for you works.” – Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian quotes about fame
22. “I have a hit TV show.” – Kim Kardashian
23. “When I gain a pound it’s in the headlines.” – Kim Kardashian
24. “I get letters from little girls begging me to adopt them.” – Kim Kardashian
25. “When there’s so many haters and negative things, I really don’t care.” – Kim Kardashian
26. “Even in my darkest of times, I don’t regret putting myself out there for the world to see. People have shared with me over the years how much it has helped them to feel less alone when dealing with their own adversity. I love having a voice and I appreciate the platform that I have been given, even though I do wish I could have more privacy at times.” – Kim Kardashian
27. “Fame can be addictive.” – Kim Kardashian
28. “I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised.” – Kim Kardashian
29. “My career is based on openness and honesty.” – Kim Kardashian
30. “Believe it or not, fame is not as glamorous as it seems. I think it is much harder now with all of the media outlets, and people can be pretty nasty and harsh.” – Kim Kardashian
31. “You don’t become a rock star for no reason.” – Kim Kardashian
Inspirational Kim Kardashian quotes
32. “For anyone having a bad day, just remember if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.” – Kim Kardashian
33. “If I don’t feel confident about my body, I’m not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It’s all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it’s fitness or whatever. It’s about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.” – Kim Kardashian
34. “I’d be foolish not to take some of the opportunities that are coming my way. We all know this can go away at any moment.” – Kim Kardashian
35. “Nothing comes easy. I know that people joke all the time and try to figure out, you know, what it is that I do, but I work really hard. I get up every day at 5 a.m. and start my day. I think as long as you work really hard and figure out what you want to do and stay motivated and have a plan and stay committed – just don’t be lazy. That’s my best advice. It’s the most simple advice, but it really worked for me. I think that for some reason, I see people that think things will come easy and it doesn’t really come easy.” – Kim Kardashian
36. “It doesn’t matter if you have a valentine or not – just love yourself and be your own.” – Kim Kardashian
37. “You never know what the future holds or where my life will take me.” – Kim Kardashian
38. “I’m totally growing up.” – Kim Kardashian
39. “A guy isn’t the only thing that will make me happy. If I never find romance or love, that will be okay. It’s what I want, but it doesn’t define me.” – Kim Kardashian
40. “If I look at the message I’m portraying, I think it definitely is to be who you are, but be your best you.” – Kim Kardashian
Popular Kim Kardashian quotes
41. “I never thought I would ever say this… but I’m wearing flats today.” – Kim Kardashian
42. “I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering that he would rap about me. Personally, I’m honored.” – Kim Kardashian
43. “I love to bake, especially cupcakes. I’m really good at it.” – Kim Kardashian
44. “I’m a little more shy and not comfortable dancing in front of a large crowd.” – Kim Kardashian
45. “Holidays are the best. I couldn’t imagine being from a small family.” – Kim Kardashian
46. “I know some people say it’s not the best to work with your family, but I have never understood that because it’s always worked so well for me.” – Kim Kardashian
47. “I just feel my best when I’m all glammed up.” – Kim Kardashian
48. “I get annoyed with rushing. Then I get in a bad mood – I’m so cranky. I hate being late.” – Kim Kardashian
49. “Kourtney [Kardashian] is so freaking cute, she can wear everything.” – Kim Kardashian
50. “People are recognizing that I am an entrepreneur and do more than be on a reality TV show.” – Kim Kardashian
More Kim Kardashian quotes
51. “Remember, people only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.” – Kim Kardashian
52. “If I don’t like something that’s going on in my life, I change it. And I don’t sit and complain about it for a year.” – Kim Kardashian
53. “I urge people to learn from the mistakes of others. Please drink responsibly and it’s never acceptable to drink and drive!” – Kim Kardashian
54. “There’s more pressure to be famous for being yourself than if you’re being a character.” – Kim Kardashian
55. “It’s fun to have a partner who understands your life and lets you be you.” – Kim Kardashian
56. “I think you have different soulmates throughout your life.” – Kim Kardashian
57. “You can use the same motto for everything in life. If you put that effort in, you’ll get what you want.” – Kim Kardashian
58. “There was a time in my life where all I wanted was a relationship, and I thought that was the most important thing.” – Kim Kardashian
59. “Everything family does is reflection on the other people.” – Kim Kardashian
60. “My mother has always been the social glue holding the family together.” – Kim Kardashian
What did you learn from these Kim Kardashian quotes?
The last quote sums up Kim Kardashian nicely.
She may have gotten her start with reality TV and grown her following with social media, but there’s more to her than what you see at first glance.
She has become a successful entrepreneur and does a lot of work to help the causes that are important to her.
If you thought you knew Kim Kardashian from the media headlines and social media posts about her, there’s a good chance that you’re missing out on important parts of who she is and what she has accomplished.
If you want to learn more about Kim Kardashian, she’s all over the internet with news of her efforts and work.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Kim Kardashian quotes and sayings?
Which other personality would you like to see featured on Everyday Power?
Let us know in the comment section below.
November 20, 2020 7:00 AM EST