These One Tree Hill quotes will take you back to your favorite TV show!
One Tree Hill was a romantic teen drama series that ran for nine seasons.
The show originated on the “WB” in 2003, but when the WB merged with UPN and created The CW, the series continued to run on The CW through 2012.
One Tree Hill was created by Mark Schwahn and starred Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, and Bethany Joy Lenz, among others.
The popular drama centered around two half-brothers, Nathan and Lucas, who started as enemies but became close as the show progressed.
We follow the stories of high schoolers Nathan, Lucas, and their friends throughout this popular series.
Winning many awards and consistently pulling in many viewers, One Tree Hill was a great success for the CW.
Check out these One Tree Hill quotes about your favorite teen drama!
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Sex Education quotes from the teen comedy and drama series.
One tree Hill quotes from Nathan and Lucas Scott
Check out these quotes from the two half-brothers.
1. “The truth is still the truth.” — Nathan Scott
2. “You can’t measure a dream.” — Nathan Scott
3. “Trust is a lie, nobody knows anyone.” — Nathan Scott
4. “Believe that dreams come true every day.” — Nathan Scott
5. “The heart has reasons that reason cannot know.” — Lucas Scott
6. “We’re all crazy, some of us just hide it better than others.” — Nathan Scott
7. “Give me regret as long as I can keep the good memories, too.” — Lucas Scott
8. “What’s more important? What we become or how we become it?” — Lucas Scott
9. “When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me. It’s you.” — Lucas Scott
10. “You never know when the next miracle can come from, the next smile, the next wish come true.” — Lucas Scott
You will also enjoy our article on Brokeback Mountain quotes.
One Tree Hill quotes from the rest of the characters
One Tree Hill has a lot of great characters, so we have more quotes from them below.
11. “I am who I am. No excuses.” — Brooke Davis
12. “I’ve been there. I wanna tell you, it gets better.” — Keith Scott
13. “Sometimes people write the things they can’t say.” — Peyton Sawyer
14. “Sometimes I think we waste our words and we waste our moments.” — Clay Evans
15. “Every song ends — but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?” — Peyton Sawyer
16. “I think we got one life, one chance, and what we do with it is up to us.” — Peyton Sawyer
17. “I come in here, and I sit in silence and hear the echoes of who we used to be.” — Peyton Swayer
18. “It’s hard to fight the things we are afraid of. Sometimes we just need a little help.” — Karen Roe
19. “Most people are stronger than they know. They just forget to believe in it sometimes.” — Keith Scott
20. “People are going to label you. It’s how you overcome those labels, that’s what matters.” — Brooke Davis
Check out our collection of Hope Floats quotes if you enjoy this article.
The popularity of One Tree Hill
Running for nine seasons alone shows the show’s popularity, as further evidenced by the fact that One Tree Hill became the 4th longest-running series on the CW ever!
If you have not watched the show, hopefully, these One Tree Hill quotes and lines have inspired you to take the time to watch it and share these quotes with your friends.
Please post any comments in the comment section below to keep the conversation going.