For some good laughs, check out these Shaun of the Dead quotes!
Shaun of the Dead is a horror comedy film released in 2004.
The film is directed by Edgar Wright and co-written by Wright and Simon Pegg.
Pegg also stars in the film along with Kate Ashfield, Lucy Davis, Nick Frost, and others.
The film is recorded and set in London, England.
The film’s plot follows a man with no direction and his life falling apart.
He and his best friend end up fighting through the zombie apocalypse, and he finds a purpose and direction for his life along the way.
The film did well by grossing almost five times the money spent to make it.
The film has developed a cult following and even ranked third on the Channel 4 list of the 50 Greatest Comedy Films.
Enjoy these funny Shaun of the Dead quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out these bone-chilling Chucky quotes.
Hilarious Shaun of the Dead quotes
Check out this set of hilarious one-liners.
1. “He’s got an arm off!” — Shaun
2. “Any zombies out there?” — Ed
3. “Was that on a beer mat?” — Liz
4. “David, kill the Queen!” — Shaun
5. “Yeah, but she did dump you.” — Ed
6. “We’re coming to get you, Barbara!” — Ed
7. “We’ll have a Bloody Mary first thing…” — Ed
8. “How’s that for a slice of fried gold?” — Shaun
9. “We May Have To Kill My Stepdad.” — Shaun
10. “That’s The Second Album I Ever Bought!” — Shaun
Classic Shaun of the Dead quotes
Check out these classic quotes from the hilarious movie.
11. “Because I love her!“ — Shaun
12. “Some men tried to get into the house.” — Barbara
13. “Listen, Mum, what sort of state is he in?” — Shaun
14. “I know he’s your best friend, but you do live with him.” — Liz
15. “I’ve known him since primary school, you know? I like having him around, he’s a laugh.” — Shaun
16. “It’s just with Ed here, it’s no wonder I always bring my flat-mates out, and then that only exacerbates things.” — Liz
17. “And it’s not that I don’t want to spend time with you cause I do. It’s just… Ed doesn’t have too many friends.” — Shaun
18. “You know, I don’t think I’ve got it in me to shoot my flatmate, my mum, and my girlfriend all in the same night.” — Shaun
19. “If we hole up, I wanna be somewhere familiar, I wanna know where the exits are, and I wanna be allowed to smoke.” — Ed
20. “All right, I admit, he can be pretty funny on occasion. Like that time we stayed up all night drinking apple Schnappes and playing Tekken 2.” — Pete
Horror comedies are scary fun
Shaun of the Dead is a fun movie that highlights the humor in what would be a scary situation.
Please send these Shaun of the Dead quotes to your comedy and horror-loving friends and family.
Post any comments in the comment section below to keep the conversation going.