Bee Movie Quotes About the Buzz Worthy Computer-Animated Comedy
August 13, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Bee Movie quotes are from some of our favorite characters including, Barry, Ken, and Vanessa.
Bee Movie is a 2007 American computer-animated comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Paramount Pictures.
Jerry Seinfeld not only starred in the film as the voice of Barry B. Benson, but he also co-wrote and co-produced the film.
The movie also stars Renée Zellweger, Matthew Broderick, John Goodman, Patrick Warburton, and Chris Rock.
The story follows honey bee, Barry B. Benson (Seinfeld), who sues the human race for exploiting bees.
His florist friend Vanessa Bloome (Zellweger) informs him that humans sell and consume honey.
He journeys to Honey Farms, which he learns supplies the grocery store with its honey.
He is appalled at the treatment of the bees in the hive, including the use of bee smokers to incapacitate the colony.
Keep reading for some of the funniest Bee Movie quotes as Barry navigates the challenges of the human and bee world.
Don’t forget to also check out these Seinfeld quotes that will make you giggle and say “ha”
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Bee Movie quotes from Barry B. Benson
1. “You know I’m not attracted to the spiders! I know, with everyone else, it’s the hottest thing, with the eight legs and all… I can’t get by that face.” ― Barry B. Benson
2. “My sweater is Ralph Lauren, and I have no pants.” ― Barry B. Benson
3. “According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.” ― Barry B. Benson
4. “We’re the only ones who make honey, pollinate flowers, and dress like this!” ― Barry B. Benson
5. “Tournament of Roses? Roses can’t do sports.” ― Barry B. Benson
6. “Are we gonna be bees, or just keychains?” ― Barry B. Benson
7. “Thanks for the coffee. Sorry I couldn’t finish it. If I did, I’d be up the rest of my life.” ― Barry B. Benson
8. “Mamma mia! That’s a lot of pages.” ― Barry B. Benson
9. “Surf’s up, dude!” ― Barry B. Benson
10. “Flying is exhausting. Why don’t you humans just run everywhere, isn’t that faster?” ― Barry B. Benson
Check out our collection of The Emperor’s New Groove quotes if you enjoy this article.
Bee Movie quotes from Ken
11. “Why is Yogurt Night so difficult?” ― Ken
12. “Well, well, well, a royal flush!” ― Ken
13. “You know, I don’t even like honey! I don’t eat it!” ― Ken
14. “Fine! Talking bees, No yogurt night… My nerves are fried from riding on this emotional rollercoaster!” ― Ken
15. “And for your information, I prefer sugar-free, artificial sweeteners MADE BY MAN!” ― Ken
16. “In tennis, you attack at the point of weakness!” ― Ken
17. “Stand back! These are winter boots!” ― Ken
18. “I’m not scared of him but it’s just the allergic thing.” ― Ken
19. “Knocking someone out is also a special skill.” ― Ken
20. “ When will this nightmare end?” ― Ken
You will also enjoy our article on HAL 9000 quotes.
Bee Movie quotes from Vanessa Bloome
21. “Why don’t you just fly everywhere? Isn’t it faster?” ― Vanessa Bloome
22. “My only interest is flowers.” ― Vanessa Bloome
23. “He’s just a little bee, and he happens to be the nicest I’ve met in a long time!” ― Vanessa Bloome
24. “Ken, Barry was looking at your résumé and he agreed with me that eating with chopsticks is not really a special skill.” ― Vanessa Bloome
25. “It turns out I can*not* fly a plane.” ― Vanessa Bloome
You will also enjoy our article on Mamma Mia quotes.
Which of these Bee movie quotes is your favorite?
Bee Movie was theatrically released on November 2, 2007, to mixed reviews.
The critics praised the film for its humor and voice acting.
However, the film was criticized for its premise and plot.
Critics referred to the movie as “boring”, “never taking off”, and “B movie quality”.
Some critics even found fault with the computer animation and artwork!
However, the film did well at the box office, grossing $293 million worldwide against a $150 million budget.
Critics may not have loved the movie, but fans of the film certainly seemed to enjoy it as it sparked several other media outlets, including 11 books.
There was even a video game released in October of 2007.
Have you seen Bee Movie?
What did you think of the ending and Barry’s new profession?
Let us know if you agree with the critics’ assessment in the comment section below.