Connecting with friends, family, and loved ones makes our hearts full, and these happy holidays quotes will inspire you to spread cheer!
At the end of every year, the holiday season is the perfect occasion to make memories with the people you care about most.
Share your favorite holiday memory with us in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy reading our articles on:
What are the benefits of reading these happy holidays quotes?
As the holiday season is upon us, we reflect on the past year and those who are close to us.
Wishing your loved ones a “Happy Holidays” is a great way to:
- spread joy
- show you care about them
- reconnect with people who live far away from you
Here are some happy holiday quotes, wishes, and messages that will help you spread love and celebrate those close to you.
Also, check out our selection of quotes about home and family that will inspire you to celebrate your favorite place.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Happy Holidays Quotes that Celebrate Family and Love
1. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
Also, check out these December quotes for more about this special time of year.
2. “The Joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing each other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” – W. C. Jones
You will also enjoy our article on vacation quotes.
3. “Sharing the holiday with other people, and feeling that you’re giving of yourself, gets you past all the commercialism.” — Caroline Kennedy
You will also enjoy our article on national lampoons christmas vacation quotes.
4. “Come, woo me, woo me; for now I am in holiday humor and like enough to consent.” – William Shakespeare
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational labor day quotes.
5. “Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.” – Kahlil Gibran
You will also enjoy our article on grinch quotes.
6. “Take a break and chill because this is the time of the year to rejoice, celebrate and also feel rewarded.”
You will also enjoy our article on wednesday quotes.
7. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”- Edith Sitwell
You will also enjoy our article on hanukkah quotes and sayings.
8. “May you enjoy all the gifts you received this holiday. Here’s wishing you a blissful holiday ahead!”
You will also enjoy our article on christmas tree quotes.
9. “Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.” – John Boswell
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of winter quotes about the power of the cold.
You will also enjoy our article on funny holiday memes.
10. “Happy holidays! Here’s wishing you all the joys of the season and the happiness all throughout the upcoming year.”
Also, check out our list of the best party quotes to help you enjoy your life.
Happy holidays quotes for friends, family and loved ones
11. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
You will also enjoy our article on winter solstice quotes.
12. “The season of festivities and wonder is waiting for you to unwrap joy and gaiety. Happy Holidays!”
You will also enjoy our article on funny holiday tweets.
13. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Wishing you happiness.” – Helen Keller
You will also enjoy our article on rainy day quotes.
\14. “The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us.” – Anonymous
You will also enjoy our article on family quotes.
15. “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” – Mary Ellen Chase
You will also enjoy our article on happiness quotes
16. “The holiest of holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart; The secret anniversaries of the heart.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
You will also enjoy our article on candle quotes.
17. “May the Spirit of the Holidays be with you throughout the New Year.” –
18. “As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December’s bad weather, it is good to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the same.” — Donald E. Westlake
19. “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.” – Bob Phillips
20. “Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.”
Also, read these airplane quotes about flying and travel.
Happy Holidays Quotes That You Can Share With Everyone
21. “There’s something about a holiday that isn’t all about how much money you spend.” – Hilarie Burton
22. “May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of laughter quotes proving why it’s the best medicine.
23. “Happiness is there for the taking, and the making.” — Oprah Winfrey
24. “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” – Henry David Thoreau
25. “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.” – Maya Angelou
26. “Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.” – Ellen DeGeneres
27. “May the miracles and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness and laughter.”
28. “A holiday is an opportunity to journey within. It is also a chance to chill, to relax. It is when I switch on my rest mode.” – Prabhas
29. “Holidays – any holiday – are such a great opportunity to focus on bringing the family together.” – Lidia Bastianich
30. “I look forward to the holiday season every year.” – Cate Blanchett
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Kwanzaa quotes for deep reflection.
Happy holidays quotes to help you spread joy and love
31. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” – Ruth Carter Stapleton
32. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
33. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.” – Carol Nelson
34. “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” – Victor Borge
35. “I find that it’s the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.” – Amy Adams
36. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
37. “Love the giver more than the gift.” – Brigham Young
38. “For me, I think everybody with half a heart tries to do their best to do their part of good during the holiday season.” – Darren Criss
39. “Every piece of the universe, even the tiniest little snow crystal, matters somehow. I have a place in the pattern, and so do you. Thinking of you this holiday season!” – T.A. Barron
40. “It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” – Agnes M. Pharo
Happy holidays quotes to make you merry
41. “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.” – David Cameron
42. “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance — each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.” – Deborah Whipp
43. “I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.”
44. “A friend is a gift you give yourself.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
45. “Small cheer and great welcome make a merry feast.” — William Shakespeare
46. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans
47. “Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.” – Hannah Senesh
48. “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
49. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
50. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Dia De Los Muertos quotes for celebrating life.
Happy holidays quotes to brighten your day
51. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.”—Norman Wesley Brooks
52. “Not what we say about our blessing, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.”—W.T. Purkiser
53. “Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.”—Leo Tolstoy
54. “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”—F. Scott Fitzgerald
55. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Theresa
56. “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.”—Buddha
57. “Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins
58. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”—C.S. Lewis
59. “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” —Maya Angelou
60. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.”—Rainer Maria Rilke
Happy holidays quotes that capture the joy of the season
61. “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”—Freya Stark
62. “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting.” — Thomas S. Monson
63. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.”—Melody Beattie
64. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” – Garrison Keillor
65. “The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.”—Robert Atlinger
66. “My normal life is like being on holiday.” – Valentino Rossi
67. “Last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” — T.S. Eliot
68. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”– Marjorie Holmes
69. “Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.”—Phyllis Diller
70. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”—Edith Wharton
Happy holidays quotes to inspire you
71. “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” – Pope John Paul XXIII
72. “A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours.” – J. B. Priestley
73. “There is more to life than making a living. Do not work more than you live.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
74. “A holiday isn’t a holiday, without plenty of freedom and fun.” – Louisa May Alcott
75. “This boy turkied my Thanksgiving, but I won’t let him Grinch my Christmas.” – Dean Hughes
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Grinch quotes from the iconic character.
76. “It isn’t how much time you spend somewhere that makes it memorable: it’s how you spend the time.” – David Brenne
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of memory quotes that will help remind you how far you’ve come and motivate you to keep moving forward.
77. “The success of a holiday depends on what you find for yourself on the spot, not what you bring with you.” – Ellis Peters
78. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles Schulz
79. “Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.” – Mary Ellen Chase
80. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
Happy holidays quotes that will make yours better
81. “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” – Dave Barry
82. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our collection of happy birthday quotes and wishes for your best friend.
83. “Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
84. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas but if the white runs out, I’ll drink red.” – Unknown
85. “We should learn the true Christmas lesson of gentle, thoughtful kindness to those we love and to all we meet in life’s busy ways.” – J. R. Miller
86. “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.” – Marcus Samuelsson
87. “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
88. “I think it’s fascinating that there’s a whole holiday dedicated to things that we fear and that’s so interesting about the nature of humanity.” – Deborah Ann Woll
89. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
90. “No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one.” – Elbert Hubbard
Happy holidays quotes about the warmth of the season
91. “Giving your presence might be the best Christmas gift you could give someone this year.” – Ken Fite
92. “May your walls know joy. May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.” – Unknown
93. “Christmas has always meant family and sharing and showing love and appreciation for those around you.” – Morris Fenris
94. “Plenty of friendships are sustainable through dinners and lunches, but will not stand a week away. So be careful with whom you go on holiday.” – Julian Fellowes
95. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
96. “I’m a minimalist. I don’t really need much to enjoy a good holiday – just my family and the bare essentials.” – Jean Reno
97. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – Jackson Brown, Jr.
98. “I’ve got two young children, so holidays are not the same as they used to be. There are now two types: family holidays and holidays you need from that holiday.” – Diego Luna
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of children quotes that will fill your heart with love and laughter.
99. “As we rush around buying presents, we must always remember that “our presence rather than our presents” is one of the greatest gifts we can give.” – Catherine Pulsifer
100. “A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking.” – Earl Wilson
Happy holidays quotes to spread joy and happiness
101. “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” ― Todd Stocker
102. “How you feel about home after holiday says a lot about home.”― Joyce Rachelle
103. “Let us cherish family and friends this Holiday Season.” – Unknown
104. “There is no ideal Christmas; only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.” – Bill McKibben
105. “After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.”― Kenneth Grahame
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of smile quotes to help keep a smile on your face.
106. “Wishing you a truly wonderful holiday season filled with peace and love. Prepare yourself for the countless happy moments that this holiday is about to offer you!” – Unknown
107. “This holiday season give yourself the gift of self-love and self-acceptance. Your season will bloom into ultimate bliss.”― Amy Leigh Mercree
108. “Peace and joy to you and your family this holiday season.” – Unknown
109. “Don’t get caught up in the wrapping paper and forget that the gift of the Christmas season is simply love.”― Toni Sorenson
110. “Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.” —John J. Geddes
More happy holidays quotes and sayings
111. “Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” ― The Grinch
112. “You need to be outdoors. Away from here. You need a holiday.”― Fennel Hudson
113. “May your Holidays be filled with joyful noise.” – Unknown
114. “I hope you will enjoy this marvelous holiday to the fullest. May you find a million reasons to be happy today and every day. Happy holiday!” – Unknown
115. “During the holiday season, in fact all year long, wrap yourself around another’s presence, not presents.”― Christine E. Szymanski
116. “Sending my warm wishes to you for a wonderful holiday season. May your days be brighter and your heart is lighter. Happy holiday!” – Unknown
117. “In order for a holiday to be a great holiday, it must somehow involve water-related activity, because water is a magician who relaxes our soul and body!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
118. “I want to thank you for always having my back. You are a blessing to my life. Happy Thanksgiving holiday, dear.” – Unknown
119. “Presents are made for the pleasure of who gives them, not the merits of who receives them.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
120. “A candle is a small thing. But one candle can light another. And see how its own light increases, as a candle gives its flame to the other. You are such a light.” —Moshe Davis
121. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”—Marcel Proust
122. “As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.” – Eric Sevareid
123. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” — Edward Pola & George Wyle
124. “There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” — Eric Sevareid
125. “The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” — W.C. Jones
Happy holidays quotes for Christmas
126. “The giving of gifts is not something man invented. God started the giving spree when he gave a gift beyond words, the unspeakable gift of His Son.” – Robert Flatt
127. ”Christmas and the holidays is the season of giving. It’s a time when people are more kind and open-hearted.” — Gisele Bundchen
128. “We can feel peace as we celebrate our Savior, Jesus Christ.” – Henry B. Eyring
129. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” – Roy L. Smith
130. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
131. “Christmas is not for the gifts we exchange. It’s not about sleigh rides or sweet candy canes. Nay, Christmas is simple. A time to recall Christ’s gift of atonement He gave to us all.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
132. “If we do not set aside time to focus together on what God’s Word tells us about the promise of Christ, on Christmas morning we can find ourselves surrounded by mounds of torn gift wrap, our laps full of presents, but with hearts that are empty and unprepared.” – Nancy Guthrie
133. “If you’d like to keep CHRIST in Christmas this year, I’d humbly suggest that instead of just posting about it as a status on Facebook, that perhaps you try to find a family in your neighborhood who could use a little help or perhaps donate to a local food bank anonymously. That’s keeping CHRIST in Christmas!” – José N. Harris
134. “There’s so much more to Christmas than what we see and hear on the radio and television. The whole thing is about Jesus.” – Billy Graham
135. “God’s gift to us is the most precious and greatest of them all. This Christmas may you truly experience the grace He has bestowed upon us. Have a blessed Christmas!” – Unknown
136. “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” – Richard Paul Evans
Happy Holidays quotes about Hanukkah, miracles, and lighting candles
137. “A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” — James Keller
138. “We light candles in testament that faith makes miracles possible.” — Nachum Braverman
139. “And just like that, like a simple neighborhood event, a miracle is taking place.” — Mary Oliver
140. “On Chanukah when we use one flame to light another, the glow is not halved—the light is multiplied.” — Micaela Ezra
141. “The proper response, as Hanukkah teaches, is not to curse the darkness but to light a candle.” — Irving Greenberg
142. “But I also say this: that light is an invitation to happiness, and that happiness, when it’s done right, is a kind of holiness, palpable and redemptive.” — Mary Oliver
143. “This is the season when people of all faiths and cultures are pushing back against the planetary darkness. We string bulbs, ignite bonfires, and light candles. And we sing.” — Anita Diamant
144. “At this time of year, when the sun is most hidden, the holiday of Hanukkah celebrates the rays of hope and light. Often, it is through simple and unrecognized miracles that we are able to feel the warmth of hope and light.” — Rafael Goldstein
145. “Just as Hanukkah candles are lighted one by one from a single flame, so the tale of the miracle is passed from one man to another, from one house to another, and to the whole House of Israel throughout the generations.” — Judah Leon Magnes
146. “Hanukkah is about the freedom to be true to what we believe without denying the freedom of those who believe otherwise. It’s about lighting our candle, while not being threatened by or threatening anyone else’s candle.” — Rabbi Jonathan Sacks z”l
Happy Holidays Quotes To Enjoy Yourself
147. “As a writer, I find holidays often disturbing, not liberating, in their disruption of tempo, their open-ended time.” ― Julia Cameron
148. “I celebrate three holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Telluride.” ― Chris Thile
149. “Smart, truly hilarious, and entirely sympathetic. Like a hot bubble bath or a holiday at the beach, you won’t want it to end.” ― Cecily von Ziegesar
150. “I really only ever go on sun holidays so in my experience I prepare myself for the beach.” ― Lisa Snowdon
151. “This is a great opportunity for gearheads to celebrate the holiday, show off their hot rods and visit the aquarium.” ― Dick Miller
152. “My idea of a beach holiday is going to New York for two weeks, just going and hanging out.” ― Bill Condon
153. “A holiday, the day I first named you, ‘friend.’” ― Mary Anne Radmacher
154. “I’m one of these people that if I have a nice holiday – like I have had in Turkey repeatedly – I go back a lot.” ― Freema Agyeman
155. “There’s something incredibly liberating about a holiday that encourages children to take candy from strangers.” ― Steve Almond
156. “Taking a digital holiday is a great way to start bringing balance back into your life.” ― Ian K. Smith
Happy holidays quotes to spread positivity
157. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman
158. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.” —Irish Blessing
159. “Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” —Jim Thompson
160. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” —Omar Khayyam
161. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” —Maya Angelou
162. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” – Roy T. Bennett
163. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” —Aesop
164. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
165. “Surround yourself with positive people.” —Rod Rohrich
Happy Holidays Quotes for a Festive Season
166. “The Christmas tree decorated and bright for all to see when we turn on the lights. May this holiday be one that is filled with cheer for you and for those that you hold so dear.” — Catherine Pulsifer
167. “A holiday is a time to take a break from the routine of everyday life.” — Catherine Pulsifer
168. “Some of my fondest memories are holidays by the seaside.” — Mary Berry
169. “Let your holidays be associated with great public events, and they may be the life of patriotism as well as a source of relaxation and personal employment.” — Tryon Edwards
170. “Holidays are enticing only for the first week or so. After that, it is no longer such a novelty to rise late and have little to do.” — Margaret Laurence
171. “Every man who possibly can should force himself to a holiday of a full month in a year, whether he feels like taking it or not.” — William James
172. “The event which Christmas commemorates means more to the world as a whole than any other holiday that we observe.” — Lucretia Walker Hardy
173. “I have always thought of Christmas time… as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time.” — Charles Dickens
174. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” — Calvin Coolidge
175. “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” — Thomas Tusser
Happy Holidays Quotes To Spend Time With Loved Ones
176. “I try to get back for every holiday to see my parents. Love being home and with my family.” ― Antoniette Costa
177. “I definitely am drawn to deeper reds and wine colors for lips and even cheeks during the holiday.” ― Christina Hendricks
178. “I prefer Christmas, which is everybody’s holiday. It’s just my nature. I don’t like to be zeroed in on en masse.” ― Joni Mitchell
179. “During the holidays it’s like cooking central time so keeping it safe is an important part.” ― Charlie Barnett
180. “My summer tip is to taste the freedom given by the long days – and by the holidays!” ― Stefano Gabbana
181. “Holidays have been commercialized. It has become about material things. But the holidays are about sharing stories and being in each others presence.” ― Malcolm D. Lee
182. “I tend to opt for relaxed family holidays when I can.” ― Samantha Bond
183. “I’m excited about Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holiday. It’s the feast of a thousand senses, so just eat, eat, eat, eat.” ― Hannah Hart
184. “I enjoy been on holidays because you can do whatever you want and people can’t say anything to you.” ― Cristiano Ronaldo
185. “I enjoy shopping and going on holiday.” ― Tamara Ecclestone
Happy Holiday Quotes To Motivate You and Your Family
186. “We all come home, or ought to come home, for a short holiday – the longer, the better…” ― Charles Dickens
187. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey
188. “Holidays are about experiences and people and tuning in to what you feel like doing at that moment. Enjoy not having to look at a watch.” ― Evelyn Glennie
189. “The best way to celebrate the holidays is with some delicious food.” ― Rachel Hollis
190. “A holiday cocktail party is where some stranger will learn more about you in an hour than your spouse has learned in a lifetime.” ― Robert Breault
191. “If I were a medical man, I should prescribe a holiday to any patient who considered his work important.” ― Bertrand Russell
192.“Too many people’s holidays are not voyages of discovery, but a ritual of reassurance.” ― Phillip Adams
193. “Having a holiday weekend without a family member felt like putting on a sweater that had an extra arm.” ― Pamela Ribon
194. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” ― Dr. Seuss
195. “Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday, and celebrate just living!” ― Amanda Bradley
Happy Holidays Quotes to Spread Joy and Cheer
196. “This holiday season, no matter what your religion is, please take a moment to reflect on why it’s better than all the other ones.” ― Guy Endore Kaiser
197. “How wonderful holidays would be if there wasn’t the day after.” ― Evan Esar
198. “Holidays are an expensive trial of strength. The only satisfaction comes from survival.” ― Jonathan Miller
199. “In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season. Christians called it ‘Christmas’ and went to church. Jews called it ‘Hanukkah’ and went to synagogue. The atheists went to parties and drank.” ― Dave Barry
200. “We usually remember to celebrate a birthday. a holiday or a special anniversary. But we frequently forget that everyday is special and a time to celebrate.” ― Steve Rizzo
201. “For I remember it is Easter morn, And life and love and peace are all new born.” ― Alice Freeman Palmer
202. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find the simplest things – not the great occasions give off the greatest glow of happiness.” ― Bob Hope
203. “Create peace and joy while releasing holiday grief and loneliness.” ― Carolyn Flynn
204. “My mom and dad always tried to make Christmas special for us. We were poor, but it’s funny because we had no idea.” ― Johnny Mathis
205. “Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year, and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.” ― W.J. Cameron
Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day. Alice Morse Earle
Which of these happy holidays quotes was your favorite?
Wishing your friends, family, and loved ones a “Happy Holidays” is a great way to spread love and show those close to you that you love them.
Hopefully, these happy holidays quotes will help you express your heart’s lovely feelings.
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
If you have a moment, share this article on social media and spread that holiday joy with everyone!
January 24, 2023 5:00 AM EST