Fans of coffee, and particularly coffeehouses, will enjoy these Starbucks Quotes.
Starbucks was founded by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker in 1971, who later sold the company to Howard Schultz.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
The coffeehouse is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, but is now present in 84 different countries.
Starbucks has over 35,000 locations and is the largest coffeehouse chain in the world.
When Schultz purchased the company in the mid-1980s, he led an aggressive expansion that concentrated on Seattle, the west coast, and then branched out even further.
With an employee base of over 400,000 people and an annual revenue of over $3 billion, Starbucks has become well-known and influential in the coffee industry.
Take a look at these Starbucks quotes to learn more about the popular coffeehouse.
Short Starbucks Quotes
Enjoy these quick and to-the-point Starbucks Quotes.
1. “Starbucks is in my blood.” — Howard Schultz
2. “I worked at Starbucks when I was 16.” — Adam Lambert
3. “I love air conditioning and Starbucks.” — Hasan Minhaj
4. “Starbucks represents something beyond a cup of coffee.” — Howard Schultz
5. “I don’t actually like coffee. But I’m addicted to Starbucks.” — Mike D’Antoni
6. “I’m so spoiled – I must have a Starbucks vanilla latte every day.” — Katie Holmes
7. “I get recognized so much. It happens mostly when I’m in Starbucks.” — Katee Sackhoff
8. “We think of Starbucks, not as a coffee company but a media company.” — Howard Schultz
9. “People around the world, they want the authentic Starbucks experience.” — Howard Schultz
10. “I like to take pictures of my Starbucks cups because, while I don’t think my name is that difficult, apparently it is!” — Briga Heelan
Funny Starbucks Quotes
Enjoy some funny Starbucks quotes.
11. “I like Utah, but they don’t have a Starbucks.” — Mike D’Atoni
12. “Politics now is rather like going into Starbucks for a coffee.” — Rory Bremmer
13. “I want to change the color of Starbucks from green to red.”— Theophilus London
14. “Los Angeles fashion is the Starbucks of the modeling world.” — Janice Dickinson
15. “People refuse to believe that I’ve never been to Starbucks or Disneyland.” — Edward Ruscha
16. “I’m a pretentious coffee snob, and I love Starbucks. Gotta have my skim latte.” — Mark Schlereth
17. “I’m the only person who’s uninspired by the Starbucks mocha peppermint whatever-it-is.” — Aerin Lauder
18. “How many married couples do you know who met over accounting books in a Starbucks?” — David Schweikert
19. “You can shoot a film in New York without seeing the Empire State Building. Or Starbucks… although the latter is much less realistic.” — Kenneth Lonergan
20. “I do like to fly under the radar. When I walk around town, the only people I want to recognise me and call me by my name are the folks at Starbucks.” — Pierre Omidyar
Starbucks Quotes About How Much People Love Their Coffee
Starbucks has some dedicated fans, as shown in the quotes below.
21. “I love Starbucks.” — Nikki Sixx
22. “I have at least four Starbucks drinks a day.” — Frankie Grande
23. “I wake up, and the first thing is to find a Starbucks so I can get a coffee.” — Rusev
24. “People are already on Match and already going to Starbucks on first dates.” — Sam Yagan
25. “I’m obsessed with Starbucks’ seasonal flavors. I love their seasonal cups.” — Adrienne Bailon
26. “The response to the Starbucks brand has been phenomenal in our international markets.” — Howard Schultz
27. “California, in a sense, is almost Starbucks’ largest country, with almost 3,000 stores.” — Howard Schultz
28. “I always start my day with a red-eye misto – two shots, extra hot, extra foam – from Starbucks.” — Mika Brzezinski
29. “I get up every morning and walk down to the Starbucks, sip my coffee, and do some business with my iPad.” — Joe Maddon
30. “I like to stay hydrated with water throughout the day and snack on apples, but my guilty pleasure would definitely be a caramel macchiato from Starbucks!” — Janel Parrish
Starbucks Quotes From Howard Schultz
Here are some Starbucks quotes from the owner!
31. “I can’t imagine a day without coffee.” — Howard Schultz
32. “We need to reinvent food at Starbucks. Less could be more.” — Howard Schultz
33. “For Starbucks, there will be no shortage of the highest-quality arabica beans.” — Howard Schultz
34. “Starbucks has a role and a meaningful relationship with people that is not only about the coffee.” — Howard Schultz
35. “Pouring espresso is an art, one that requires the barista to care about the quality of the beverage.” — Howard Schultz
36. “Starbucks is rekindling America’s love affair with coffee, bringing romance and fresh flavor back to the brew.” — Howard Schultz
37. “I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community.” — Howard Schultz
38. “When we began Starbucks, what I wanted to try to do was to create a set of values, guiding principles, and culture.” — Howard Schultz
39. “I could’ve just walked away, but I never could have forgiven myself to allow Starbucks to drift into mediocrity or not be relevant. I just couldn’t be a bystander.” — Howard Schultz
40. “I think people will walk into the Starbucks store and overnight recognize the significant difference between what Starbucks represents day-in and day-out and all the other coffee companies that have been serving coffee in India for so many years.” — Howard Schultz
Starbucks Quotes About Business
Enjoy these business-based Starbucks quotes!
41. “Starbucks was founded around the experience and the environment of their stores.” — Simon Sinek
42. “More than anything else, technology will pave the way for innovative change at Starbucks.” — Howard Schultz
43. “I think Starbucks created a platform and, ultimately, a runway for many other companies to emulate.” — Howard Schultz
44. “The growth of the company and the license that Starbucks has is to participate in other food and beverage opportunities.” — Howard Schultz
45. “I am concerned about any attrition in customer traffic at Starbucks, but I don’t want to use the economy, commodity prices, or consumer confidence as an excuse.” — Howard Schultz
46. “People don’t go to Starbucks for the coffee – of that, I’m pretty sure – they go for the atmosphere, they go for the 70 decibels, they go for the Starbucks effect.” — Eric Weiner
47. “I look at Starbucks; Howard Schultz has made many brilliant decisions, and one of the things that they did was they invented the third space. It’s not work; it’s not home.” — Seth Godin
48. “When I returned as CEO in 2008, Starbucks had forgotten that meaningful innovations balance an organization’s heritage with modern-day relevance and market differentiation, so we had to reorient.” — Howard Schultz
49. “With a population of more than 600 million people, an emerging middle class that is driving strong consumption, and a robust and resilient economy, Southeast Asia presents a compelling growth opportunity for Starbucks.” — Howard Schultz
50. “Starbucks goes to a great effort, and pays twice as much for its coffee as its competitors do, and is very careful to help coffee producers in developing countries grow coffee without pesticides and in ways that preserve forest structure.” — Jared Diamond
What Makes Starbucks So Popular?
They are credited with being a pioneer in introducing a more extensive variety of coffee choices, which in part led to a massive increase in the popularity of coffee.
In addition to coffee, Starbucks also offers tea, pastries, and snacks.
Their clean and well-maintained stores also invite the crowds of customers who want to tap into their WI-FI internet and work from the coffeehouse.
Please share these Starbucks Quotes with your family and friends and post any comments about Starbucks in the comment section below.