Fans of romance will love these The Vow quotes!
The Vow is a romantic drama movie that was released in 2012 and was inspired by the true story of Kim and Krickitt Carpenter.
The movie was directed by Michael Sucsy and starred Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum, Sam Neill, Jessica Lange, and other great actors.
Although The Vow opened to mediocre reviews, the audience loved it, as shown in grossing more than $196 million at the box office against a $30 million budget.
The plot of the movie follows Paige Collins and her husband Leo, who are in a car accident on their way home from a date night, and they are both rushed to the emergency room.
They both recover from their physical wounds, but Paige loses her short-term memory and doesn’t know who Leo is or why she is with him.
When her family shows up at the hospital, they also don’t know Leo, which puts even more doubt and fear about the relationship in Paige’s mind.
Take a look at these The Vow quotes to learn more about the movie.
You will also enjoy our article on Hope Floats quotes.
Best The Vow Quotes from Paige and Leo
Enjoy some of the most popular quotes from the film.
1. “Can a once in a lifetime find a second chance?” — Leo
2. “You figured it out once- you’ll do it again.” — Leo
3. “I hope that one day I can love you the way you love me.” — Paige
4. “I need to make my wife fall in love with me again.” — Leo
5. “If we were meant to be together, we would be together.” — Leo
6. “What if I don’t like the life I live, or what if I like it too much?” — Paige
7. “I’m not trying to hurt you, but I’m so tired of disappointing you.” — Paige
8. “I wanted your love, just not like that. I wanted to earn it.” — Leo
9. “I vow to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.” — Paige
10. “My hands remembered what my mind forgot.” — Paige
The Vow Quotes About the Past
These quotes tell the story of Paige working to discover what she cannot remember.
11. “The thing is, she outgrew you.” — Leo
12. “You never give up, Leo.” — Lily
13. “How do you look at the woman you love and tell yourself that its time to walk away?” — Leo
14. “I barely know who I am, and you are using my accident to rewrite the past.” — Paige
15. “I see the way you look at him. I know because you used to look at me that way.” — Leo
16. “You have to fill in the holes. I’m afraid if you don’t, you’ll always be afraid of the past.” — Doctor
17. “I chose to stay with him for all the things he had done right and not for the one thing he had done wrong. I chose to forgive him.” — Paige’s Mom
The Vow Quotes for Romantics
These quotes speak to Leo and Paige’s love for one another and the depths he is willing to go to for her and their life together.
18. “No matter what challenges that keeps us apart, we’ll always find a way back to each other.” — Leo
19. “You can’t remember how we met, and you can’t remember how we fell in love… We can experience it over again.” — Leo
20. “Life’s all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?” — Leo
21. “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love.” — Leo
22. “Each one of us is the sum total of all the experiences with all the people we’ve ever known, and it’s these moments that become our personal history.” — Leo
23. “I’ve been driving myself insane, making a complete ass of myself. Literally trying everything possible to save what we have.” — Leo
24. “So that’s my theory, that these moments of impact define who we are. What I never considered was what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?” — Leo
25. “I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.” — Paige
Does Paige Regain Her Memory?
When more red flags occur, Paige decides she needs to stay with her parents instead of with Leo to sort things out.
Paige starts drifting away from Leo, and Leo is even close to signing divorce papers.
Paige then runs into an old friend that doesn’t know about her memory loss and starts talking about things that spark Paige’s love for Leo.
The movie ends with Paige finding Leo at their old Cafe and getting back together with him.
Please share these The Vow quotes with your friends and post any comments about the movie in the comment section below.