Fans of horror comedy movies will love these Tremors quotes from the cult classic!
Tremors is a movie that was released in 1990 as a monster, comedy, and horror movie.
Ron Underwood directed the movie, and Brent Maddock and S.S. Wilson wrote the screenplay.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
Tremors starred actors and actresses Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Reba McEntire, Finn Carter, and Michael Gross, among others.
While the movie was a slight success at the box office earning over $16 million against a $10 million budget, it was a massive hit with critics.
It became a cult classic and one of the most rented movies of 1990.
Since the original movie, there have been six sequels and one television series.
Take a few minutes to read these Tremors quotes and instantly fall in love with the movie!
Best Tremors Quotes
Enjoy some of the best lines from the film.
1. “This valley is just one long smorgasbord.” — Valentine McKee
2. “Cold, my ass, he’s dead! We killed it.” — Valentine McKee
3. “No way those things can outrun these horses!” — Earl Bassett
4. “I can’t believe we said no to free beer!” — Valentine McKee
5. “We decided to leave town just one damn day too late!” — Valentine McKee
6. “I feel I was denied critical need-to-know information.” — Burt Gummer
7. “Running’s not a plan! Running’s what you do once a plan fails!” — Earl Bassett
8. “What the hell is going on? I mean, what the HELL is going on!” — Valentine McKee
9. “These things are damn smart! They’re getting smarter by the minute!” — Valentine McKee
10. “They only respond to vibration, right? Couldn’t we… distract them somehow?” They only respond to vibration, right? Couldn’t we… distract them somehow?” — Rhonda Lebeck
Funny Tremor Quotes
These quotes will make you laugh as you remember the movie scenes.
11. “Hey guys, I think I’ve found the ass end!” — Valentine McKee
12. “Who died and made you Einstein?” — Valentine McKee
13. “Broke into the wrong goddamned rec room, didn’t you, you bastard?” — Burt Gummer
14. “Oh, sure, Earl. Everyone knows about them. We just didn’t tell you!” — Valentine McKee
15. “‘We gotta do somethin’.” I don’t know why ‘we’ always has to be me every damn time.” — Valentine McKee
16. “We plan ahead; that way, we don’t do anything right now. Earl explained it to me.” — Valentine McKee
17. “Roger that, Burt, and congratulations. Be advised, however, that there are two more, repeat, two more motherhumpers.” — Valentine McKee
More Memorable Tremors Quotes
If you’re a fan of the movie, you’ll remember these quotes from Tremors.
18. “This one ain’t dumb. He’s tryin’ to trick us.” — Valentine McKee
19. “I wouldn’t give you a gun if it were World War Three!” — Burt Gummer
20. “So where the hell’s that goddamn golden oldie comin’ from?” — Valentine McKee
21. “I am completely out of ammo. That’s never happened to me before.” — Burt Gummer
22. “I am completely out of ammo. That’s never happened to me before.” — Burt Gummer
23. “You mean he sat up there three or four days? He just sat up there and died of thirst?” — Earl Bassett
24. “What the hell are those things? And how can they bury a whole station wagon?” — Valentine McKee
25. “Damn it, Valentine, you never plan ahead; you never take the long view, I mean, here it is Monday, and I’m already thinking of Wednesday… It is Monday, right?” — Earl Bassett
What is the Plot of Tremors?
The movie’s plot follows Val and Earl, who are handymen in the small desert town of Perfection, Nevada.
As the two men try to leave the town for the big city, a series of horrible deaths happen.
Val, Earl, and the rest of the town discover giant, worm-like monsters living underground caused the deaths.
They must all work together to escape the monsters before it is too late.
Please share these Tremors quotes with your friends and family and post any comments about the movie in the comment section below.