Check out these Walter White quotes from one of the most iconic TV characters ever.
Walter White was the lead character in the hit television series Breaking Bad.
Played by Bryan Cranston, Walter White would go on to be referred to as one of the greatest TV characters of all time.
Cranston won many awards for his character portrayal, including four Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
Walter White was the lead character for all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad and went from a likable character to a ruthless character.
White started as a high school teacher, but upon hearing he had stage 3 cancer, he realized he needed to do something to provide for his family financially when he was gone.
In a move of desperation, he used his chemical background to start making methamphetamines and slowly became a drug kingpin.
You see the character slowly transform from a good family man to a ruthless drug lord over the course of the show.
Enjoy these great Walter White quotes!
The best short Walter White quotes!
Check out these hard-hitting quotes from Walter White!
1. “Run.” — Walter White
2. “Say my name.” — Walter White
3. “I Did It For Me.” — Walter White
4. “I Sleep Just Fine.” — Walter White
5. “Because I Say So.” — Walter White
6. “I Could Have Saved Her.” — Walter White
7. “I Only Had You In My Heart.” — Walter White
8. “No! I am the one who knocks!” — Walter White
9. “I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger.” — Walter White
10. “Right now, what I need, is for you to climb down out of my ass.” — Walter White
Intense Walter White quotes
These quotes show you how intense of a character Walter White was.
11. “Stay Out Of My Territory.” — Walter White
12. “F*** you and your eyebrows.” — Walter White
13. “You’re An Insane, Degenerate Piece Of Filth, And You Deserve To Die” — Walter White
14. “If you believe that there’s a Hell, we’re pretty much already going there.” — Walter White
15. “What I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy.” — Walter White
16. “If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” — Walter White
17. “Smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos, and masturbating do not constitute plans in my book.” — Walter White
18. “I told you, Skyler, I warned you for a solid year: You cross me, and there will be consequences.” — Walter White
19. “Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business… Neither. I’m in the empire business.” — Walter White
20. “I have spent my whole life scared, frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen, 50 years I spent like that.” — Walter White
When you start on a path, where does it end?
We can see that Walter White does not want or plan on becoming a bad person at the beginning of the series.
Instead, he lets a decision in desperation lead him down a path where he goes from a good guy to eventually the bad guy.
Share these Walter White quotes and sayings with your friends and family that love a great drama!
Post any comments below to keep the conversation going.