Insightful Arianna Huffington Quotes On American Culture
June 29, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Our latest collection of Arianna Huffington quotes on Everyday Power.
Arianna Huffington is a greek – American author and columnist.
She is the co-founder of the Huffington Post and author of 12 books.
She founded the Huffington Post in 2005 and in 2010 sold the Post to AOL for a reported $315 million.
Her book, Thrive, is one of my personal favorite books on success and rest!
Please enjoy some of our favorite Arianna Huffington quotes!
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Thought-provoking Arianna Huffington Quotes On American Culture
1. “You have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.” – Arianna Huffington
2. “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.” – Arianna Huffington
3. “Trying to be Supermom is as futile as trying to be Perfect Mom. Not going to happen.” – Arianna Huffington
4. “Not only is it harder to be a man, it is also harder to become one.” – Arianna Huffington
5. “There is nothing like becoming a mom to fill you with fear.” – Arianna Huffington
6. “It’s no longer an exaggeration to say that middle-class Americans are an endangered species.” – Arianna Huffington
7. “I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!” – Arianna Huffington
8. “The economic game is not supposed to be rigged like some shady ring toss on a carnival midway.” – Arianna Huffington
9. “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.” – Arianna Huffington
10. “Increasingly, staying in the middle class – let alone aspiring to become middle class – is becoming a game of chance.” – Arianna Huffington
Also see these culture quotes about its power in society.
11. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington
12. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
13. “Our current obsession with creativity is the result of our continued striving for immortality in an era when most people no longer believe in an after-life.” – Arianna Huffington
14. “America is a country ready to be taken, in fact, longing to be taken by political leaders ready to restore democracy and trust to the political process.” – Arianna Huffington
15. “The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.” – Arianna Huffington
16. “It would be futile to attempt to fit women into a masculine pattern of attitudes, skills and abilities and disastrous to force them to suppress their specifically female characteristics and abilities by keeping up the pretense that there are no differences between the sexes.” – Arianna Huffington
17. “Mainstream media tend to just mouth the conventional wisdom, to see everything through the filter of right and left.” – Arianna Huffington
18. “There’s no love more intense than the love we have for our kids – and where there is intense love, there is also intense fear lurking beneath the surface.” – Arianna Huffington
19. “Liberation is an ever-shifting horizon, a total ideology that can never fulfill its promises. It has the therapeutic quality of providing emotionally charged rituals of solidarity in hatred – it is the amphetamine of its believers.” – Arianna Huffington
20. “But, in fact, there is nothing that can bring you closer to fearlessness about everything else in the world than being a parent – because everyday fears – like not being approved of – pale by comparison to the fears you have about your children.” – Arianna Huffington
21. “The middle class is teetering on the brink of collapse just as surely as AIG was in the fall of 2009 – only this time, it’s not just one giant insurance company (and its banking counterparties) facing disaster, it’s tens of millions of hardworking Americans who played by the rules.” – Arianna Huffington
22. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
23. “The more we refuse to buy into our inner critics – and our external ones too – the easier it will get to have confidence in our choices, and to feel comfortable with who we are – as women and as mothers.” – Arianna Huffington