Here, you will find the most popular and impressive horizon quotes.
These quotes are interesting to read and will give you something knowledgeable to share with your friends and family.
But before going to the quotes section, let’s shed some light on how to broaden or expand your horizon and succeed in life.
So, without any further ado, let’s start.
How to expand your horizon
If you are passionate about broadening your horizon and stepping ahead of your competitors, you need to perform better in every field of your life.
So, you must follow a particular pattern, whether it’s your career, daily routine, family, or relationship.
To help you, here are some ways to expand your life’s horizon.
- Identify the loopholes in your life
- Don’t hesitate to try new things
- Pursue opportunities
- Build connections to elevate
1. Identify the Loopholes in your Life
This is the first step, where you assess where your life needs a revamp.
You need to identify the stagnant and less productive areas of your life.
Although you might be complacent with your work, try to learn new skills and stand out.
This will help you find new ways to prove yourself, which opens a new horizon of opportunities.
2. Don’t Hesitate to Try New Things
Sometimes you aren’t confident about trying new things in life.
In most cases, people don’t feel comfortable leaving their comfort zone.
This is the biggest impediment to success, as you can’t expand your horizon without leaving your safe zone.
3. Pursue Opportunities
Look for opportunities around you and try to manipulate them for your benefit.
You can find opportunities associated with your passion.
Every new thing that brings joy and excitement should be your target when looking to expand your horizon.
4. Build Connections to Elevate
This might sound self-centered, but it’s the reality.
You need the connections to elevate to a particular stature in life.
By spending time with successful people, you can gain the critical knowledge needed to move forward and expand the new horizon.
Top 10 horizon quotes
Here, we have gathered the best horizon quotes for you.
1. “Make each day a new horizon.” — Christopher McCandless
2. “No borders, just horizons – only freedom.” — Amelia Earhart
3. “Look to the horizon, spread your wings, and fly.” — Tom Reilly
4. “Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light.” — Regina Spektor
5. “When our inner vision opens, our horizons expand.” — Louise Hay
6. “Perfection is like chasing the horizon. Keep moving.” — Neil Gaiman
7. “Keep your eyes on the horizon and your nose to the wind.” — Clint Eastwood
8. “Horizons will not come to you; you must go to the horizons!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
9. “Our brightest dreams and our greatest fears are just over the horizon.” — Kent Nerburn
10. “We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.” — Konrad Adenauer
Inspirational horizon quotes
Read the horizon quotes mentioned below to get yourself inspired.
11. “You are the one who can stretch your own horizon.” — Edgar Magnin
12. “Only the man with a free mind has own the infinite horizons!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
13. “No matter how far a person can go the horizon is still way beyond you.” — Zora Neale Hurston
14. “The horizon leans forward, offering you space to place new steps of change.” — Maya Angelou
15. “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.” — William Faulkner
16. “A warrior cannot lower his head – otherwise he loses sight of the horizon of his dreams.” — Paulo Coelho
17. “I saw the horizon. It’s out there. And though I may not ever be able to touch it, it’s worth reaching for.” — Val Kilmer
18. “…there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.” — Christopher McCandless
19. “We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
20. “I fall, I stand still… I trudge on. I gain a little… I get more eager and climb higher and begin to see the widening horizon. Every struggle is a victory.” — Helen Keller
Powerful horizon quotes
By reading these horizon quotes, you can get the right motivation to expand your horizon.
21. “The health of the eye demands a horizon.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “A person can grow only as much as his horizon allows.” — John Powell
23. “Memory marks the horizon of our consciousness, imagination its zenith.” — Amos Bronson Alcott
24. “Between two worlds life hovers like a star, twixt night and morn, upon the horizon’s verge.” — Lord Byron
25. “The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view.” — Albert Einstein
26. “Each morning I gaze at the eastern horizon, and if the sun keeps its promise, I keep mine.” — Robert Breault
27. “By looking up, by raising our eyes above our limited horizon, we are more likely to perceive the blessings hidden in affliction.” — David Steindl-Rast
28. “The wideness of the horizon has to be inside us, cannot be anywhere but inside us, otherwise what we speak about is geographic distances.” — Ella Maillart
29. “Never have I found the limits of the photographic potential. Every horizon, upon being reached, reveals another beckoning in the distance. Always, I am on the threshold.” — W. Eugene Smith
30. “There will always be those who feel more comfortable not venturing from the warmth of the hearth, but there are those who prefer to look out the window and wonder what is beyond the horizon.” — Jimmy Buffett
Horizon quotes with an element of interest
The quotes listed below are engaging and inspirational.
31. “I saw a man pursuing the horizon” — Stephen Crane
32. “With creative people, truly new horizons open up.” — Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau
33. “Where the sky begins, the horizon ends, despite the best intentions.” — Tom Petty
34. “Leaders keep their eyes on the horizon, not just on the bottom line.” — Warren G. Bennis
35. “In expanding the field of knowledge we but increase the horizon of ignorance.” — Henry Miller
36. “There are none happy in the world but beings who enjoy freely a vast horizon.” — Henry David Thoreau
37. “A dream is the bearer of a new possibility, the enlarged horizon, the great hope.” — Howard Thurman
38. “It’s amazing how things could change so quickly, in the blink of an eye. Maybe more miracles awaited on the horizon.” — Bryan Davis
39. “Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon, and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.” — Rossiter W. Raymond
40. “There is a property in the horizon which no man has, but he whose eyes can integrate all the parts—that is, the poet.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Horizon quotes for success in life
Here are the horizon quotes that give you a proper perspective of success in life.
41. “Where we’re going, we won’t need eyes to see.” — Sam Neill
42. “I am grateful that my horizons were not narrowed at the outset.” — Jessye Norman
43. “October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen.” — Hal Borland
44. “To educate the intelligence is to expand the horizon of its wants and desires.” — James Russell Lowell
45. “The manager has his eye on the bottom line; the leader has his eye on the horizon.” — Warren G. Bennis
46. “Each destination you reach only opens out into wider horizons, new and undiscovered countries for you to explore.” — Barbara Sher
47. “Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road.” — Dag Hammarskjold
48. “Do not be in a hurry to succeed. What would you have to live for afterward? Better make the horizon your goal; it will always be ahead of you.” — William Makepeace Thackeray
49. “A weakened mind always sees everything through a black veil. The soul makes its own horizons; your soul is dark, which is why you see such a cloudy sky.” — Alexandre Dumas
50. “Wide horizons lead the soul to broad ideas; circumscribed horizons engender narrow ideas; this sometimes condemns great hearts to become small-minded. Broad ideas hated by narrow ideas,-this is the very struggle of progress.” — Victor Hugo
Which of these horizon quotes is your favorite?
The horizon quotes and sayings above will give you the best possible experience.
By sharing these quotes with friends and family, you can connect with them in a better way.
These quotes are selected by keeping in mind factors like relevancy, authenticity, and motivation.
Hope you have enjoyed reading these quotes.
If you have found your favorite quotes, please let us know by commenting in the section below.
December 28, 2022 5:36 AM EST