Learn more about his thoughts and opinions in these Ben Shapiro quotes.
Ben Shapiro is an American conservative political commentator and host of The Ben Shapiro Show, a politics-based radio show and podcast.
Graduating from high school early at 16, Shapiro started his political career early, writing his first book, “Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth” when he was just twenty years old.
Shapiro began his political podcast in 2015, quickly gaining the interest of viewers with the conservative viewpoints broadcasted on The Ben Shapiro Show.
In 2018, the show began to run on the radio because of the podcast’s popularity.
In 2019, Shapiro’s podcast won the award for Best News Podcast at the 2019 iHeartRadio Podcast Awards.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Popular Ben Shapiro Quotes
Ben Shapiro doesn’t hesitate to share his political opinion and perspective. You can get a taste for it in these quotes.
1. “Capitalism invariably boils down to barter between two willing parties, neither of whom uses force to work with the other.” – Ben Shapiro
2. “It took capitalism half a century to come back from the Great Depression.” – Ben Shapiro
3. “Google has long been a leftist company.” – Ben Shapiro
4. “Distrust of government isn’t baseless cynicism. It’s realism.” – Ben Shapiro
5. “Al Gore had no problem taking hundreds of millions of dollars from the government of Qatar to sell his Current TV to Al Jazeera America.” – Ben Shapiro
6. “In Britain, where the social safety net is more like a social swaddling cloth, crime rates other than murder are significantly higher than in the United States.” – Ben Shapiro
7. “Historically, professors have defended tenure as a way to protect their individualistic thought. But tenure can also be used as a club to wield against the powerless.” – Ben Shapiro
8. “Historically, defense spending cuts have preceded increased international turmoil as America’s global enemies sense a failure of will.” – Ben Shapiro
9. “In 2010, Republicans soared to historic victory because the much-maligned Tea Party spearheaded mass resistance to Obama’s takeover of the healthcare industry.” – Ben Shapiro
10. “During the Great Depression, levels of crime actually dropped. During the 1920s, when life was free and easy, so was crime. During the 1930s, when the entire American economy fell into a government-owned alligator moat, crime was nearly non-existent. During the 1950s and 1960s, when the economy was excellent, crime rose again.” – Ben Shapiro
Ben Shapiro Quotes Sharing His Perspective
The Ben Shapiro Show is known for sharing hard-hitting truths. You can read some of what they share in the quotes below.
12. “With the dramatic increase in ease of transportation and the incredible decrease in the amount of time required to travel between far-flung areas of the United States, representatives began spending more and more time in Washington and less and less time in their home districts.” – Ben Shapiro
13. “There are times that everyone hates his or her job. Were they freed from the economic consequences of having these jobs, they’d drop out of the workforce. There are only two problems with this strategy: First, someone has to pay for it; second, it is not the recipe for human fulfillment.” – Ben Shapiro
14. “The vast majority of murdered whites are murdered by other whites. That’s why there’s no national outrage when a white person is killed by a black person: it’s not evidence of some underlying black violence problem directed against white people.” – Ben Shapiro
15. “One wonders what exactly Israel did to earn Arab enmity between 1948 and 1967 when Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip and Jordan controlled Judea and Samaria.” – Ben Shapiro
More Ben Shapiro Quotes
Ben Shapiro is passionate about politics in America and sharing what he has learned with others. The quotes below are great examples.
16. “The Fourth Amendment is quite clear on the notion that search and seizure must not be unreasonable. It is difficult to think of something more unreasonable than searching the private phone records and digital information of citizens who are suspected of nothing.” – Ben Shapiro
17. “Let’s assume for the moment that the logic behind Presidents Day is actually sound for certain presidents. Why not have a separate holiday for Lincoln and one for Washington – as we used to do, before we became so concerned with the ‘Every President Gets a Trophy’ ethos?” – Ben Shapiro
18. “Freedom of speech and thought matters, especially when it is speech and thought with which we disagree. The moment the majority decides to destroy people for engaging in thought it dislikes thought crime becomes a reality.” – Ben Shapiro
19. “The story of Detroit’s bankruptcy was simple enough: Allow capitalism to grow the city, campaign against income inequality, tax the job creators until they flee, increase government spending in order to boost employment, promise generous pension plans to keep people voting for failure.” – Ben Shapiro
20. Geopolitical drama lessened but did not die after the Cold War; in 2008, the specter of thousands of seeming automatons banging drums at the opening of the Beijing Games frightened and enthralled the world, reminding us that China was a nation on the rise, a competitor for global dominance.” – Ben Shapiro
Where do you stand?
Public opinion of Ben Shapiro has differed throughout his career, as he has had his fair share of controversial statements and opinions in the political world.
The New York Times once described Shapiro’s political standing as “extremely conservative.” However, Shapiro once described his political view as “basically a libertarian.”
Despite the left-winged people who might disagree with him, Shapiro also has many people who support his podcast, his opinions, and his career.
In 2019, over 200 radio stations were playing The Ben Shapiro Show.
Shapiro has also appeared on multiple television shows, including The Ben Shapiro Election Special, and PragerU.
Are you a fan? Share your favorite Ben Shapiro quote with us in the comments.