Hilarious Big Daddy Quotes
February 14, 2023 5:53 AM EST
These Big Daddy quotes will brighten your day with laughs!
Big Daddy is a comedy movie released in 1999 that was directed by Dennis Dugan.
The film is based on the story written by Steve Franks.
The movie was co-written by Steve Franks, Tim Herlihy, and Adam Sandler.
It starred Sandler, Rob Schneider, Joey Lauren Adams, Jon Stewart, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, and many other talented actors.
The movie was a hit at the box office, earning over $234 million against a $34.2 million budget.
The plot follows Sonny Koufax, played by Sandler, who is a 32-year-old slacker that is not using his law school degree.
Eventually, his girlfriend gets sick of his laziness and breaks up with him, and his roommate goes on a trip to China for work.
Sonny is left alone until a 5-year-old boy named Julian is left at his apartment with a note saying that Sonny’s roommate Kevin is the father.
Sonny begins to raise Julian, and through many hilarious mistakes, they form a bond while Sonny is forced to “grow up.”
Kevin makes it home to raise his kid, but Julian has helped turn Sonny’s life around for the better.
Enjoy laughing at these Big Daddy quotes!
You will also enjoy our article on Army of Darkness quotes.
Hilarious Big Daddy quotes
These quotes from the movie will have you laughing out loud!
1. “I kind of adopted a kid.” – Sonny
2. “Just give that kid back right now before you ruin both your lives.” – Lenny
3. “Don’t be scared about me being a dad because I will not fail.” – Sonny
4. “You idiot, you better give that kid back.” – Lenny
5. “He has a five-year plan.” – Vanessa
6. “Frankenstein, have fun with your friends.” – Sonny
7. “Thirty packs of ketchup.” – Julian
8. “I love him as much as you love, Dad.” – Sonny
9. “He won’t stop peeing and throwing up.” – Sonny
10. “Having a kid is great as long as his eyes are closed and he’s not moving or speaking.” – Sonny
Memorable Big Daddy Quotes
You are sure to remember these quotes from the movie.
11. “I had a mother all lined up for Julian, but she’s bangin’ the Pepperidge Farm guy, and this kid is always around.” – Sonny
12. “Don’t worry about me making money. I’m in love with a woman who makes plenty of it.” – Sonny
13. “Don’t worry. He can’t hold you down forever.” – Sonny
14. “I wipe my own a**.” – Julian
15. “Hey, congratulations. You and Big Boobs Magee are going to be very happy together.” – Sonny
16. “I drink a milkshake, and my ass jiggles for like a week.” – Sonny
17. “You want my opinion? My son is a moron.” – Lenny
18. “I don’t want to lie to you. I don’t think we’ll be seeing each other anymore.” – Sonny
19. “Sonny, remember that time you went with me to the pet store to get fish food, and you saw that cute little puppy, and you wanted to get it, but then I reminded you about feeding it and cleaning it and toilet-training it?” – Phil
20. “I’ve had some smelly ones before, but your son is by far the smelliest.” – Ms. Foote
Getting Your World Turned Upside Down Can Be A Good Thing
When Sonny is left with Julian, he has no idea how to care for a kid.
Sonny learns to care about others and his life through Julian, which motivates him to start living again.
In the end, when the movie flashes forward a year, it shows that Sonny passed the bar exam, got married, and has a child of his own.
Please share these Big Daddy quotes with your friends for a great laugh, and let us know what you liked about the movie in the comments.