Check out these Bob’s Burgers quotes from the award-winning animated sitcom!
Bob’s Burgers was created for Fox Broadcasting Company by Loren Bouchard and first appeared in 2011.
The series is still running, and along with being nominated for numerous awards, it has won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Program in 2014 and 2017.
The plot of the show centers around the Belcher family, who run a restaurant and experience many adventures.
The two parents, Bob and Linda, work at the restaurant with their three children, Tina, Gene, and Louise.
The show focuses on the family running the restaurant while living above it and gives us glimpses of the children’s lives at school.
The show is fictionally set in New Jersey and features some characters from other animated series and even has a crossover with the animated show Archer.
By the time you finish these Bob’s Burgers quotes, you will be a fan of the show!
If you enjoy this article, check out our collection of Tina Belcher quotes from the eldest child on Bob’s Burgers.
Sarcastic Bob’s Burgers Quotes
The show is full of sarcasm, as you’ll see in these quotes.
1. “The real tragedy is that I don’t have time to get nachos before we start.” – Linda
2. “I wanna take her stupid neck and wring it!” – Linda
3. “I guess when you’re hall monitor, you have to leave your feelings in your locker.” – Rudy
4. “One man’s trash is another man’s Christmas gift for Dad!” – Gene
5. “Kissing is one of the great parts of life, like dancing.” – Tina
6. “I don’t appreciate your lack of sarcasm.” – Louise
7. “Was it obvious I don’t care?” – Gene
8. “When I die, I want you to cremate me and throw my ashes in Tom Selleck’s face.” – Linda
9. “I know all sequels are good, but this is amazing.” – Louise
10. “Can you really put a price on love?” – Gene
Bob’s Burger Quotes From Fan-Favorite Characters
If you love the animated series, you’ll enjoy these quotes.
11. “You don’t want to mess with my sister. She’ll wear down your self-esteem over a period of years.” – Tina
12. “Ooh, the south terminal. I bet they have sweet tee and lightning bugs.” – Gene
13. “Well, I decided to go join the birds. I eat lots of bread already and I’m tired of fighting.” – Gene
14. “Kids are horrible. Why do we keep making them?” – Bob
15. “Bob, if you take burgers from me, I will murder you and your mouthy wife!” – Teddy
16. “My life is more difficult than anyone else’s on the planet, and yes, I’m including starving children so don’t ask.” – Gene
17. “I should write a parenting book. Call it, ‘Hey You, I Saw That! Put it Back!’” – Linda
18. “Hi, my name’s Louise. I would like to donate a piece of my personal chalk, in case you need to outline a body.” – Louise
19. “When I shut my eyes and cover my ears, I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with her.” – Gene
20. “Rich people run funny. Must be all the money in their pockets.” – Linda
Every Good Show Needs a Nemesis
Bob’s Burgers has the main competitor right across the street, Jimmy Pesto’s Pizza, which is generally more successful than Bob’s Burgers.
This scenario creates tension between Bob and Jimmy, as seen in the series.
Please share these Bob’s Burgers quotes with your family and friends and post any comments in the comment section below.
December 9, 2022 4:14 AM EST