Need some inspirational picture quotes to hang up on the wall?
Let us know your favorite inspirational quote with pictures in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading inspirational picture quotes?
When you are going through hard times, finding inspiration is tough.
Trust us when we say that everyone has been there – even successful people.
You have the power inside you to achieve.
You just need to get out of the funk you’re currently in.
These inspirational picture quotes aim to:
- Provide energy when you feel drained and beat up
- Unlock your inner potential
They can help provide wisdom and perspective that will improve your life.
Nobody said life was going to be easy.
What you’re going through is hard.
Yes, it is.
Accept it and decide that the harder things get, the harder you will work to make things better.
Plus, the tougher you will be.
You can overcome anything with determination and time.
It’s not about what you want – it’s about who you become during the journey.
Let this epic collection of motivational pictures quotes help you realize how great you are, how far you’ve come, and how much more you can give!
Inspirational pictures quotes to inspire the greatness in you!
We cannot grow unless we push ourselves and are not happy until we test ourselves.
1. “Say yes more than no!”
2. “Why stop dreaming when you are awake?”
3. “The only time you should look back is to see how far you’ve come.”
4. “If you were looking for a sign, this is it.”
5. “I am in charge of how I feel, and today I am choosing happiness.”
6. “Be willing to go alone! Many who started with you won’t finish with you.” — Tony Gaskins Jr.
7. “The only thing worse than being blind is have sight and no vision.” — Helen Keller
8. “Good things come to those who wait, work their asses off, and never give up.”
9. “If you’re making mistakes, it means you’re out there doing something.”
10. “When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.”
Best motivational quotes for pictures
These inspiring picture quotes will help you remember overcome challenges.
11. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” — Bob Marley
12. “Give your best every day!”
13. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” — Willie Nelson
14. “Dream. Believe. Do. Repeat.”
15. “Today, I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow, I can accomplish what others can’t!”
16. “Be the type of person you want to meet.”
17. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” — Seth Godin
18. “Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones!”
19. “Replace thoughts of worry with thoughts of hope, faith, and victory.”
20. “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” — Caroline Myss
Inspiring pictures with words to give you strength
These are great quotes to live by and decorate spaces in your house with wall art that offers meaning.
21. “Most of the things we worry about are things that won’t even matter to us a few months from now.”
22. “I can’t afford to hate anyone. I don’t have that kind of time.”
23. “If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.”
24. “Sometimes you have to stop staring at your problems and start seeing how beautiful your life really is.”
25. “You can’t control where you come from, but you can always control where you are going.”
26. “Every day may not be good…but there is something good in every day.”
27. “Strong is what happens when you run out of weak.”
28. “Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”
29. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” — Scott Hamilton
30. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” — Michael Jordan
Best motivational quotes and inspirational images
We all need reminders, boosts and positive influences.
31. “Without a plan, you’re going to stay where you are. It’s time to make a move.”
32. “What we see depends mainly on what we look for.” — John Lubbock
33. “Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.”
34. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” — Michael Phelps
35. “I will persist until I succeed.”
36. “To be a champ, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.” — Sugar Ray Robinson
37. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” — Socrates
38. “Changing the world begins with the very personal process of changing yourself. The only place change can begin is where you are, and the only time you can begin is always now.”
39. “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”
40. “We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.”
Motivational picture quotes to help you change your life
I hope these inspirational picture quotes get you thinking outside the box to ignite your creativity, passion, and desire for more in your life.
41. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
42. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to bloom.”
43. “Keep calm because this too shall pass.”
44. “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.”
45. “Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.”
46. “The moment you accept responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you gain the power to change anything in your life.” — Hal Elrod
47. “Fear has two meanings! The choice is yours!”
48. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”
49. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
50. “People inspire you, or they drain you. Pick them wisely.” — Hans F. Hansen
Best motivational picture quotes and inspirational images
Let these inspirational picture quotes help you envision the greatness that is within you.
51. “Life is too short to live the same day twice.”
52. “Successful people have fear; successful people have doubts; successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” — T. Harv Eker
53. “They may be smarter than you; they may have more money than you; they may come from a different city or a better family. But they can never outwork you. And they can never out-prepare you, and they just can’t out-practice you, and that’s why you’ll win!” — Robin Sharma
54. “Today is someday!”
55. “Life is not something that ‘has’ meaning – it’s something we give meaning to. You don’t ‘end up’ with a meaningful life; you create it.”
56. “Dear past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear future, I’m now ready.”
57. “I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” — Harun Yahya
58. “The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.” — Albert Einstein
59. “Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.”
60. “Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” — Julia Child
Inspirational quotes for pictures to move you into action
These inspirational picture quotes have inspired you to take action today.
61. “Don’t judge me by my past. I don’t live there anymore!”
62. “I am not beautiful like you. I’m beautiful like me.”
63. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” — Buddha
64. “A true love story never ends.”
65. “A change may be just around the corner.”
66. “Be your own hero!”
67. “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
68. “Become the leader of your life. Lead yourself to where you want to be. Breathe life back into your ambitions, your desires, your goals, your relationships.” — Steve Maraboli
69. “Do something that your future self will thank you for.”
70. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” — Howard Thurman
Best motivational pictures quotes that will help you achieve your dreams
Inspirational picture quotes and motivational images to help you see your greatness!
71. “The time is now!”
72. “To me, to live is to fight. It’s about persevering; it’s about testing yourself; it’s about not becoming complacent.” — Rashad Evans
73. “Fear is a lair.”
Picture Quotes to Inspire Personal Growth
74. “No matter where you are in your journey, you’re exactly where you need to be.” — Oprah Winfrey
75. “We cannot control the wind, but we can direct the sail.” — Dolly Parton
76. “Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.” — H. Jackson Brown
77. “Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and were blessed with the power to achieve it.” — Leon Brown
78. “Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle, and best at the end.” — Robin Sharma
79. “Sometimes it’s OK to stop planning and just let the remarkable unfold.” — Jeff Moore
80. “What is the point of being alive if we don’t at least try to do something remarkable?” — John Green
81. “Invest in yourself first. Expect nothing from no one and be willing to work for everything.” — Tony Gaskins
82. “Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” —
83. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vince Lombardi
84. “Your mindset matters more than you think.” — Frank Sonnenberg
Best Motivational Picture Quotes About Greatness
These quotes will motivate you to pursue your greatness in life and work.
85. “I believe in the person I want to become.” — Lana Del Rey
86. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” — Carol Burnett
87. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’” — Audrey Hepburn
88. “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” — Alexander the Great
89. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” — Michael Altshuler
90. “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight, and off you go.” — Nicole Kidman
91. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman
92. “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” — Oprah Winfrey
93. “The future is always beginning now.” — Mark Strand
Inspirational Picture Quotes To Fuel Your Dreams
Never give up on your dreams by using the following quotes from successful people to propel you forward.
94. “I am thankful to all those who said no, it’s because of them, I did it myself.” — Albert Einstein
95. “A strong positive self image is the best possible preparation for success in life.” — Dr. Joyce Brothers
96. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
97. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
98. “Over every mountain is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” — Theodore Roethke
99. “When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, that’s when you will be successful!” — Eric Thomas
100 “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” — Buddha
101. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” — Bruce Lee
102. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” — Steve Jobs
103. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein
104. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” — Colin R. Davis
105. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
106. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
107. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
Inspirational Quotes with Pictures for Success & Determination
Remind yourself daily that you can achieve your dreams with the following quotes.
108. “Live out of your imagination, not your history.” — Stephen Covey
109. “I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ.” — Albert Einstein
110. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” — Jim Ryun
111. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.” — Ain Eineziz
112. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” — Mandy Hale
113. “The tallest oak in the forest was once just a little nut that held its ground.” — David Icke
Motivating Pictures With Quotes About Life, Love and Happiness
Overcome fear and obstacles by staying motivated with these words of wisdom.
114. “Replace your fear of the unknown with curiosity.” — Alan Watts
115. “Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
116. “The secret to having it all, is knowing you already do.” — Isabelle Hall
117. “Everything that is real was imagined first.” — Velveteen Rabbit
118. “Sometimes, on the way to the dream, you get lost and find a better one.” — Lisa Hammond
119. “Don’t believe everything you think.” — Thomas E. Kida
120. “Respect your haters. They’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.” — Nicki Minaj
121. “The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn.” — David Rusell
122. “Let your smile change the world… But don’t let the world change your smile!” — Connor Franta
123. “Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” — Dr. Seuss
Motivating Pictures With Quotes for Continual Improvement
Keep moving forward, improving, and growing daily with the help of these quotes.
124. “If you can’t yet do great things, do small things in a great way.” ― Napoleon Hill
125. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” ― Jim Rohn
126. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” ― Abraham Lincoln
127. “The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.” ― Epicurus
128. “If the decisions you make about where you invest your blood, sweat, and tears are not consistent with the person you aspire to be, you’ll never become that person.” ― Clayton M. Christensen
129. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” — Erica Jong
130. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” — Henry Ford
131. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been given a no. Only to find that a better, brighter, bigger yes was right around the corner.” — Arlan Hamilton
132. “The best way out is always through.” ― Robert Frost
133. “No pressure, no diamonds.” — Thomas Carlyle
134. “Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” — Samuel Beckett
135. “The past does not equal the future.” — Tony Robbins
136. “Keep going. Be all in.” — Bryan Hutchinson
Inspirational pictures quotes about life and love
Soak in the motivation messages from these greats.
137. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. — Oscar Wilde
138. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. — Dr. Seuss
139. “The self is made, not given.” ― Barbara Myerhoff
140. “What am I living for and what am I dying for are the same question.” ― Margaret Atwood
141. “There is only one happiness in this life: to love and be loved.” — George Sand
142. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
143. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” — Hubert H. Humphrey
144. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” — Voltaire
145. “No one ever finds life worth living – one has to make it worth living.” — Winston Churchill
Inspirational images quotes to motivate you to fight for your dreams
Use these quotes to help you think outside of the box and your comfort zone as you keep moving forward toward your goals and dreams.
146. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
147. “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” ― Oprah Winfrey
148. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” ― Steve Jobs
149. “If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger―something that matters.” ― Blake Mycoskie
150. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
151. “Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” — Gail Devers
153. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. Oprah Winfrey
154. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” — John Wooden
155. “Success works as a cycle – growth and contraction, balancing and unbalancing – all while you’re encountering hurdles that get higher and higher over time.” ― Julien Smith
156. “Be strong and take action to achieve your dream.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Pictures quotes to inspire and teach
Post these quotes up around your house and office to keep you focused on your goals.
157. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” ― Roy T. Bennett
158. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” — Les Brown
159. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” — Maya Angelou
160. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” — Norman Vincent Peale
161. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” — Albert Einstein
162. “A Brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother.” — Thomas Jefferson
Pictures quotes to inspire and motivate
Memorize the following quotes to keep yourself going when you face tough times.
163. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” ― Socrates
164. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” ― Jane Goodall
165. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” ― Sharon Salzberg
166. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
167. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” ― Jordan Belfort
168. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ― George Herman Ruth
169. “Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.” ― Leo F. Buscaglia
170. “I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking” ― Albert Einstein
171. “All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
172. “Your life is an occasion. Rise to it.” ― Suzanne Weyn
Inspirational pictures quotes to broaden your thoughts
Expand your thinking with the help of these leaders of the past and present.
173. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” ― Henry Ford
174. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” ― Steve Jobs
175. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” ― Kim Garst
176. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” ― Napoleon Hill
177. “The question is not what you look at, but what you see.” ― Henry David Thoreau
178. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” ― Michael John Bobak
179. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” ― Oscar Wilde
180. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” ― Pablo Picasso
181. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― Lolly Daskal
182. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” ― Maya Angelou
Pictures quotes that will make you think differently
Challenge your thinking and limited beliefs by putting these quotes about where you’ll see them daily.
183. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ― Confucius
184. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
185. “Courage is one step ahead of fear.” ― Coleman Young
186. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.” ― Winston Churchill
187. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
188. “Don’t worry about failures; worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” ― Jack Canfield
189. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” ― Kenji Miyazawa
190. “Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.” ― George Bernard Shaw
191. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” ― Jillian Michaels
192. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” ― John Wooden
More pictures quotes and sayings
Choose one of these quotes to write on your mirror to keep you motivated.
193. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” ― Michele Ruiz
194. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ― Vincent Van Gogh
195. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. Make.” ― Joss Whedon
196. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” ― Aristotle
197. “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
198. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ― Arthur Ashe
199. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
200. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” ― Booker T. Washington
201. “Impossible is just an opinion.” — Paulo Coelho
202. “Perfection is boring. Getting better is where all the fun is.” — Dragos Roua
Additional Inspirational Pictures Quotes
Different messages speak to different people, which is why there can never be too many quotes spreading inspiration and encouragement.
Find a few that speak to you today from this list.
203. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
204. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
205. “Without music, life would be a mistake.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
206. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” — Bill Keane
207. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
208. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” — Thomas A. Edison
209. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
210. “There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” — Edward Lucas
211. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens.” — Helen Keller
212. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” — Paulo Coelho
Funny inspirational picture quotes for work
Enjoy these funny and intriguing quotes to help you stay determined in your work.
213. “Doing nothing is very hard to do… you never know when you’re finished.” — Leslie Nielsen
214. “The elevator to success is out of order. You will have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” — Joe Girard
215. “People who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.” — Elbert Hubbard
216. “Work is the greatest thing in the world, so we should always save some of it for tomorrow.” —- Don Herold
217. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” — Oscar Wilde
218. “I will always choose a lazy person to do a hard job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” — Bill Gates
219. “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage worth ethic.” — Zig Ziglar
220. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to a thing till you get there.” — Josh Billings
221. “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” — Sarah Brown
222. “A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” — Henry Kissinger
Short inspirational picture quotes
These short quotes are perfect for keeping at the front of your mind as you work to better yourself each day.
223. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” — Steve Martin
224. “I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it.” — Lil Wayne
225. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” — Abraham Lincoln
226. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” — Anais Nin
227. “Forget about style; worry about results.” — Bobby Orr
228. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
229. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” — Aristotle
230. “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” — Mark Twain
231. “Man doesn’t know what he is capable of until he is asked.” — Kofi Annan
232. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” — Soren Kierkegaard
Healthy lifestyle inspirational quotes with pictures
Don’t forget to enjoy your life and live healthy as you hit the ground running.
These quotes will help remind you to keep first things first.
233. “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” — Irish Proverb
234. “Happiness lies, first of all, in health.” — George William Curtis
235. “A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” — Paul Dudley White
236. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” — Jim Rohn
237. “People who laugh actually live longer than those who don’t laugh. Few persons realize that health actually varies according to the amount of laughter.” — James J. Walsh
238. “Know what you want and reach out eagerly for it.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
239. “Healthy people live their lives in love not hate, in courage, not in fear.” — Laurence Overmire
240. “Start with changing unhealthy habits to healthy ones —and make them your favorites.” — Sahara Sanders
241. “Food enjoyment is a vital component of a vibrant life.” — Anna Kazmierczak
242. “Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.” — Sasha Cohen
Inspirational quotes with pictures to get you moving
If you need a little motivation to build healthy habits, the following quotes will help.
243. “The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.” — Kenneth H. Cooper
244. “Running is not just exercise; it is a lifestyle.” — John Bingham245. “Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.” — Erin Gray
245. “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.” — Thomas Jefferson
246. “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” — Gene Tunney
247. “Exercise is a keystone habit that triggers widespread change.” — Charles Duhigg
248. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” — George Halas
249. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” — Arnold Palmer
250. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” — Vince Lombardi
251. “Some are born strong, and others are made strong.” — J.R. Rim
Inspirational Quotes to Inspire You to Take on the World
Learn from some people who hit high levels of success and have a strong message to share.
252. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
253. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
254. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day, it usually is.” — Catherine Pulsifer
255. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” — Elon Musk
256. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” — John D. Rockefeller
257. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.” ― Jaymin Shah
258. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” ― Abraham Lincoln
259. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow.” ― Marissa Mayer
260. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” ― Lou Holtz
261. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Beautiful pictures quotes
These encouraging words make for beautiful pictures to hang in your home and office.
262. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
263. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
264. “It’s no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” ― Lewis Carroll
265. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
266. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
267. “None but ourselves can free our minds.” ― Bob Marley
268. “Peace begins with a smile..” ― Mother Teresa
269. “You never fail until you stop trying.” ― Albert Einstein
270. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”― Rick Riordan
271. “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” — Karl Barth
Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Make You Choose Happiness Always
Don’t wait until you hit all your goals to be happy.
272. “Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold; happiness dwells in the soul.” — Democritus
273. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” — Oscar Wilde
274. “Happiness consists in activity. It is running steam, not a stagnant pool.” — John Mason Good
275. “We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.” — Jonathan Swift
276. “Happiness is reflective like the light of heaven.” — Washington Irving
277. “Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.” — Pearl Sydenstricker Buck
278 “Happiness is the highest form of health.” — Dalai Lama
279. “The first recipe for happiness is to avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.” — Andre Maurois
280. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” — Carol Burnett
Inspirational Quotes With Pictures To Make You Dream Big
Continue to shoot for the stars and dream big in life.
282. “Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey.” — Urijah Faber
283. “To ensure good health: Eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” — William Londen
284. “Don’t try to rush progress. Remember — a step forward, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction. Keep believing.” — Kara Goucher
285. “Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.” — John Heywood
286. “We go forward with our heads held high, but look back and remember where we come from.” — Michael Hudson
287. “Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” — Dolly Parton
288. “By thinking about your goals every morning, many times during the day, and every night, you begin moving toward it, and bringing it toward you.” — Bob Proctor
289. “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.” — Maxwell Maltz
290. “If your plan isn’t working, adjust your plan. Never give up.” — Matt Martin
291. “You are not hopeless. You are not helpless. Because there is a God who is alive and loves you!” — Joyce Meyer
Inspiration Picture Quotes To Guide You In Life
When you need a word of encouragement for life, you’ll find it here.
292. “It’s worth remembering that it is often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change.” — Queen Elizabeth II
293. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” — Charlie Chaplin
294. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estee Lauder
295. “A year from now, you may wish you had started today.” — Karen Lamb
296. “You should set goals beyond your reach, so you always have something to live for.” — Ted Turner
297. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” — Andrew Carnegie
298. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” — Zig Ziglar
299. “Don’t give up; don’t lose hope; don’t sell out.” — Christopher Reeve
300. “Where there is no vision, there is no hope.” — George Washington Carver
301. “Hope is only the love of life.” — Henri-Frederic Amiel
Inspirational Quotes With Pictures To Steer Your Success
Bookmark this page so you can easily come back and reference these quotes when you need a little pick-me-up.
302. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” — Henry Ford
303. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” — Nelson Mandela
304. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” — Bill Bradley
305. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” — Helen Keller
306. Attitude is the ‘little’ thing that makes a big difference.” — Winston Churchill
307. “A well-spent day brings happy sleep.” — Leonardo Da Vinci
308. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
309. “Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.” ― Roy T. Bennett
310. “Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.” — Madam C.J Walker
Inspirational Quotes With Pictures to Give You New Hope
Stay encouraged and moving with the help of these quotes.
311. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” — Charles R. Swindoll
312. “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.” — Norman Vincent Peale
313. “Success is a journey not a destination.” — Ben Sweetland
314. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Zig Ziglar
315. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
31256. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” — W. Clement Stone
317. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” — Napoleon Hill
318. “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” — Mallika Tripathi
319. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
320. “Be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” — Judy Garland
Inspirational Quotes With Pictures About Change
Embrace change as you move toward success with these quotes.
321. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” — Winston Churchill
322. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” — Oprah Winfrey
323. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” — Leo Tolstoy
324. “I’m not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” ― Stephen Covey
325. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
326. “Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.” — Mario Fernández
327. “Vitality shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability to start over.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
328. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
329. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” — Rabindranath Tagore
330. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” — Suzy Kassem
Inspirational Quotes With Pictures About Reaching Your Potential
We often limit what we can achieve more that anything else impacting us.
Find motivation to conquer your self-doubt and keep growing with the following quotes.
331. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain
332. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” — Mary Kay Ash
333. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” — Babe Ruth
334. “I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘How far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.’” — Leah Busque
335. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” — William W. Purkey
336. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― Neil Gaiman
337. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” — Isabelle Lafleche
338. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
339. “If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” ― Vincent Van Gogh
340. “If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.” ― Kenneth Goldsmith
Inspirational Quotes With Pictures Encourage Action
Reading quotes is great, but only helpful when you put what you learn into action.
341. “If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.” ― Kenneth Goldsmith
342. “Maintaining good health should be the primary focus of everyone.” — Sangram Singh
343. “Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure.” ― Stanley McChrystal
344. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” ― Aly Raisman
345. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” ― Wayne Dyer
346. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
347. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ― George Lorimer
348. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
349. “Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.” ― Frank Ocean
A few final words of inspiration
If you’re still looking for a message that hits home for you, keep reading!
350. “The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ― Jimmy Johnson
351. “Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.” ― Benjamin Hardy
353. “Happiness sneaks through a door you didn’t know that you left open.” — John Barrymore
354. “There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.” — Buddha
355. “It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.” — Leonardo da Vinci
356. “Some day is not a day of the week.” — Janet Dailey
357. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marie Proust
358. “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but will rather cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” — Thomas A. Edison
Which inspirational picture quotes were your favorites?
Print these images out.
Hang them up at home, at work, or in school.
Shop for inspirational wall art here!
Use them to become bold and determined.
Kick life in the behind.
You can do whatever you set your mind to.
You can overcome anything with the right psychology.
Everyone has greatness inside of them, but most people will never believe it and harness it.
Refuse to under-use your talents.
Discover your inner greatness.
Take some time to read these inspirational picture quotes and take the wisdom that they provide to heart.
Which of these motivational picture quotes resonated with you best and made you want to add them as a Facebook status?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.