Need some inspirational picture quotes to hang up on the wall?
These motivational quotes with pictures will help push you to keep moving forward.
Let us know your favorite inspirational quote with pictures in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading inspirational picture quotes?
When you are going through hard times, finding inspiration is tough.
Trust us when we say that everyone has been there – even successful people.
You have the power inside you to achieve.
You just need to get out of the funk you’re currently in.
These inspirational picture quotes aim to:
- Provide energy when you feel drained and beat up
- Unlock your inner potential
They can help provide wisdom and perspective that will improve your life.
Nobody said life was going to be easy.
What you’re going through is hard.
Yes, it is.
Accept it and decide that the harder things get, the harder you will work to make things better.
Plus, the tougher you will be.
You can overcome anything with determination and time.
It’s not about what you want – it’s about who you become during the journey.
Let this epic collection of motivational pictures quotes help you realize how great you are, how far you’ve come, and how much more you can give!
Share these motivational quotes with images on your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Inspirational pictures quotes to inspire the greatness in you!
1. “Say yes more than no!”
2. “Why stop dreaming when you are awake?”
3. “The only time you should look back, is to see how far you’ve come.”
4. “If you were looking for a sign, this is it.”
5. “I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.”
6. “Be willing to go alone! Many who started with you won’t finish with you.” – Tony Gaskins Jr.
7. “The only thing worse than being blind is have sight and no vision.” – Helen Keller
8. “Good things come to those who wait work their asses off and never give up.”
9. “If you’re making mistakes it means you’re out there doing something.”
10. “When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.”
Also, check out these short inspirational quotes to fuel your day.
Best motivational quotes for pictures
11. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” – Bob Marley
12. “Give your best every day!”
13. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
14. “Dream. Believe. Do. Repeat.”
15. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t!”
16. “Be the type of person you want to meet.”
17. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
18. “Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones!”
19. “Replace thoughts of worry with thoughts of hope, faith, and victory.”
20. “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” – Caroline Myss
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out these motivational quotes of the day for daily rejuvenation.
Inspiring pictures with words to give you strength
21. “Most of the things we worry about are things that won’t even matter to us a few months from now.”
22. “I can’t afford to hate anyone. I don’t have that kind of time.”
23. “If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.”
24. “Sometimes you have to stop staring at your problems and start seeing how beautiful your life really is.”
25. “You can’t control where you come from, but you can always control where you are going.”
26. “Every day may not be good…but there is something good in every day.”
27. “Strong is what happens when you run out of weak.”
28. “Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”
29. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton
30. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
Best motivational quotes and inspirational images
31. “Without a plan you’re going to stay where you are. It’s time to make a move.”
32. “What we see depends mainly on what we look for.” – John Lubbock
33. “Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.”
34. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” – Michael Phelps
35. “I will persist until I succeed.”
36. “To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.” – Sugar Ray Robinson
37. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
38. “Changing the world begins with the very personal process of changing yourself. The only place change can begin is where you are, and the only time you can begin is always now.”
39. “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
40. “We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.”
Motivational picture quotes to help you change your life
41. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
42. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to bloom.”
43. “Keep calm because this too shall pass.”
44. “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.”
45. “Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.”
46. “The moment you accept responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you gain the power to change anything in your life.” – Hal Elrod
47. “Fear has two meanings! The choice is yours!”
48. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”
49. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
50. “People inspire you, or they drain you. Pick them wisely.” – Hans F. Hansen
Best motivational picture quotes and inspirational images
51. “Life is too short to live the same day twice.”
52. “Successful people have fear. Successful people have doubts. Successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
53. “They may be smarter than you. They may have more money than you. They may come from a different city or a better family. But they can never outwork you. And they can never out-prepare you. And they just can’t out practice you. And that’s why you’ll win!” – Robin Sharma
54. “Today is someday!”
55. “Life is not something that ‘has’ meaning – it’s something we give meaning to. You don’t ‘end up’ with a meaningful life, you create it.”
56. “Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I’m now ready.”
57. “I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” – Harun Yahya
58. “The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.” – Albert Einstein
59. “Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong, it just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.”
60. “Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” – Julia Child
Inspirational quotes for pictures to move you into action
61. “Don’t judge me by my past. I don’t live there anymore!”
62. “I am not beautiful like you. I’m beautiful like me.”
63. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
64. “A true love story never ends.”
65. “A change may be just around the corner.”
66. “BE YOUR OWN HERO!”
67. “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
68. “Become the leader of your life. Lead yourself to where you want to be. Breathe life back into your ambitions, your desires, your goals, your relationships.” – Steve Maraboli
69. “Do something that your future self will thank you for.”
70. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
Best motivational pictures quotes that will help you achieve your dreams
71. “The time is: NOW!”
72. “To me, to live is to fight. It’s about persevering. It’s about testing yourself. It’s about not becoming complacent.” – Rashad Evans
73. “Fear is a lair.”
Inspirational pictures quotes about life and love
74. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. – Oscar Wilde
75. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
76. “The self is made, not given.” ―Barbara Myerhoff
77. “What am I living for and what am I dying for are the same question.” ―Margaret Atwood
78. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
79. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
80. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. – Hubert H. Humphrey
81. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.”– Voltaire
82. “No one ever finds life worth living – one has to make it worth living.”– Winston Churchill
Inspirational images quotes to motivate you to fight for your dreams
83. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. —T. Roosevelt
84. “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” ―Oprah Winfrey
85. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
86. “If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger―something that matters.” ―Blake Mycoskie
87. We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action. – Dr. Henry Link
88. Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. – Gail Devers
89. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” —Norman Vincent Peale
90. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. Oprah Winfrey
91. Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you. – John Wooden
92. “Success works as a cycle – growth and contraction, balancing and unbalancing – all while you’re encountering hurdles that get higher and higher over time.” ― Julien Smith
93. “Be strong and take action to achieve your dream.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Pictures quotes to inspire and teach
94. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
95. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine. ― Roy T. Bennett
96. If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. – Les Brown
97. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
98. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. – Norman Vincent Peale
99. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. – Albert Einstein
100. A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother. – Thomas Jefferson
Pictures quotes to inspire and motivate
101. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” ― Socrates
102. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” ― Jane Goodall
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of inspiring Jane Goodall quotes about the environment.
103. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” ― Sharon Salzberg
104. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
105. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” ― Jordan Belfort
106. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ― George Herman Ruth
107. “Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.” ― Leo F. Buscaglia
108. “I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking” ― Albert Einstein
109. “All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
110. “Your life is an occasion. Rise to it.” ― Suzanne Weyn
Inspirational pictures quotes to broaden your thoughts
111. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
112. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
113. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
114. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
115. “The question is not what you look at, but what you see.” ― Henry David Thoreau
116. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
117. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
118. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
119. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” –Lolly Daskal
120. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
Pictures quotes that will make you think differently
121. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
122. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
123. “Courage is one step ahead of fear.” – Coleman Young
124. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.”– Winston Churchill
125. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
126. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”– Jack Canfield
127. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
128. “Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.”– George Bernard Shaw
129. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
130. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”– John Wooden
More pictures quotes and sayings
131. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
132. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
133. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
134. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”– Aristotle
135. “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
136. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”– Arthur Ashe
137. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
138. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”– Booker T. Washington
139. “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
140. “Perfection is boring. Getting better is where all the fun is.”– Dragos Roua
Additional Inspirational Pictures Quotes
141. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
142. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
143. “Without music, life would be a mistake.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
144. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” – Bill Keane
145. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
146. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
147. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
148. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
149. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens.” – Helen Keller
150. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
Funny inspirational picture quotes for work
151. “Doing nothing is very hard to do… you never know when you’re finished.” — Leslie Nielsen
152. “The elevator to success is out of order. You will have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
153. “People who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.” — Elbert Hubbard
154. “Work is the greatest thing in the world, so we should always save some of it for tomorrow.” – Don Herold
155. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” — Oscar Wilde
156. “I will always choose a lazy person to do a hard job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates
157. “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage worth ethic.” — Zig Ziglar
158. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to a thing till you get there.” – Josh Billings
159. “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” — Sarah Brown
160. “A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” – Henry Kissenger
Short inspirational picture quotes
161. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
162. “I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it.” – Lil Wayne
163. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
164. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
165. “Forget about style; worry about results.” – Bobby Orr
166. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
167. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
168. “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – Mark Twain
169. “Man doesn’t know what he is capable of until he is asked.” – Kofi Annan
170. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” – Soren Kierkegaard
Healthy lifestyle inspirational quotes with pictures
171. “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” – Irish Proverb
172. “Happiness lies, first of all, in health.” – George William Curtis
173. “A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.” – Paul Dudley White
174. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
175. “People who laugh actually live longer than those who don’t laugh. Few persons realize that health actually varies according to the amount of laughter.” – James J. Walsh
176. “Know what you want and reach out eagerly for it.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
177. “Healthy people live their lives in love not hate, in courage, not in fear.” – Laurence Overmire
178. “Start with changing unhealthy habits to healthy ones —and make them your favorites.” – Sahara Sanders
179. “Food enjoyment is a vital component of a vibrant life.” – Anna Kazmierczak
180. “Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.” – Sasha Cohen
Inspirational quotes with pictures to get you moving
181. “The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.” – Kenneth H. Cooper
182. “Running is not just exercise; it is a lifestyle.” – John Bingham
183. “Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.” – Erin Gray
184. “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.” – Thomas Jefferson
185. “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” – Gene Tunney
186. “Exercise is a keystone habit that triggers widespread change.” – Charles Duhigg
187. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” – George Halas
188. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
189. “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
190. “Some are born strong and others are made strong.” – J.R. Rim
Inspirational Quotes to Inspire You to Take on the World
191. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
192. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
193. “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifer
194. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
195. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
196. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.”― Jaymin Shah
197. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”― Abraham Lincoln
198. “I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow.” – Marissa Mayer
199. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
200. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
Beautiful pictures quotes
201. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”― Oscar Wilde
202. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
203. “It’s no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”― Lewis Carroll
204. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
205. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
206. “None but ourselves can free our minds.” ― Bob Marley
207. “Peace begins with a smile..” ― Mother Teresa
208. “You never fail until you stop trying.” ― Albert Einstein
209. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”― Rick Riordan
210. “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.”― Kathryn Stockett
Which inspirational picture quotes were your favorites?
Use these motivational quotes with pictures to get motivated.
Print these images out.
Hang them up at home, at work, or in school.
Shop for inspirational wall art here!
Use them to become bold and determined.
Kick life in the behind.
You can do whatever you set your mind to.
You can overcome anything with the right psychology.
Everyone has greatness inside of them, but most people will never believe it and harness it.
Refuse to under-use your talents.
Discover your inner greatness.
Take some time to read these inspirational picture quotes and take the wisdom that they provide to heart.
Which of these motivational picture quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add?
Let us know in the comment section below.
August 17, 2022 5:00 AM EST