Check out these insightful Caroline Myss quotes to learn more about the holistic wellness guide!
Caroline Myss has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show and the Oxygen TV network for her work in holistic wellness.
Caroline Myss was born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1952 and grew up with her parents and two brothers in Chicago.
After earning a degree in journalism, Myss worked on her career but was impacted when she interviewed Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and decided to get her Master’s degree in theology.
Starting in 1982, Myss started giving intuitive medical readings.
In 1983, she helped found a new-age publishing company and began consulting with holistic doctors.
She has written ten books and recorded numerous audio sessions about mysticism and wellness, leading to her work being featured on Oprah and Oxygen Network.
Take a look at these Caroline Myss quotes to learn more about the author and speaker.
Simple Caroline Myss Quotes to Remember
Here are some quick and easy-to-remember quotes from Caroline Myss.
1. “Make bold, courageous choices.” — Caroline Myss
2. “Get a backbone, not a wishbone.” — Caroline Myss
3. “Intention without discipline is useless.” — Caroline Myss
4. “Our lives change externally as we change internally.” — Caroline Myss
5. “The greatest gift you can give another person is strength.” — Caroline Myss
6. “A soulmate is the person who makes your soul grow the most.” — Caroline Myss
7. “Between thinking and seeing, there is a place called knowing.” — Caroline Myss
8. “Every day, we’re either giving ourselves power or taking it away.” — Caroline Myss
9. “Whatever is in me is stronger than what is out there to defeat me.” — Caroline Myss
10. “Live as though you have the power to change the world—because you do.” — Caroline Myss
Caroline Myss Quotes About Life
These quotes show Caroline Myss’ thoughts and opinions on life.
11. “Fate is how your life unfolds when you let fear determine your choices.” — Caroline Myss
12. “Wounds are the means through which we enter the hearts of other people.” — Caroline Myss
13. “When you do not seek or need external approval, you are at your most powerful.” — Caroline Myss
14. “What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.” — Caroline Myss
15. “Grace is a power that comes in and transforms a moment into something better.” — Caroline Myss
16. “A path of destiny reveals itself to you, however, when you confront your fear and make conscious choices.” — Caroline Myss
17. “Always go with the choice that scares you the most because that’s the one that is going to require the most from you.” — Caroline Myss
18. “Let go of how you thought your life should be, and embrace the life that is trying to work its way into your consciousness.” — Caroline Myss
More Caroline Myss Quotes Showing Her Perspective & Opinions
Learn more about her perspectives in the following quotes.
19. “Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live?” — Caroline Myss
20. “Forgiveness, quite frankly, is the most selfish thing you can do. Because it is the greatest thing you can do for yourself.” — Caroline Myss
21. “People around the world are confusing the therapeutic value of self-expression with permission to manipulate others with their wounds.” — Caroline Myss
22. “You can pretend to be something other than who you are, but eventually, you will run out of energy to continue because that’s not authentically you.” — Caroline Myss
23. “We are not meant to stay wounded. We are supposed to move through our tragedies and challenges and to help each other move through the many painful episodes of our lives.” — Caroline Myss
24. “Self-love means caring for ourselves, enough to forgive people in our past so that the wounds can no longer damage us—for our wounds do not hurt the people who hurt us, they hurt only us.” — Caroline Myss
25. “Healing is a different type of pain. It’s the pain of becoming aware of the power of one’s strength and weakness, of one’s capacity to love or do damage to oneself and to others, and of how the most challenging person to control in life is ultimately yourself.” — Caroline Myss
Is Caroline’s Work Universally Accepted?
As with anyone, not everyone agrees with Caroline Myss’s work.
In his book The Skeptic: Encyclopedia of Pseudoscience, Michael Shermer claims that Myss shows no evidence to support her claims.
He further states that her approach is inconsistent and unproven, and renowned paranormal investigator Joe Nickell agrees with Shermer.
If you find Caroline’s work interesting, please tell us your favorite in the comments.
Then share these Caroline Myss Quotes with others by clicking the share button!