If you are in the mood for some good laughs, you will love these Cousin Eddie quotes!
Cousin Eddie is everyone’s favorite cousin from the movie National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation came out in 1989, and Cousin Eddie became an instant favorite of this classic.
Cousin Eddie, played by Randy Quaid, is the cousin of the Griswold family.
He and his family, including their dog, show up at the Griswold family Christmas in Chicago.
Cousin Eddie might not fit in with the city people, but his big heart and hilarious actions will have you loving him from the first time you see the movie.
Enjoy laughing at the Cousin Eddie quotes we have gathered for you.
Cousin Eddie quotes you won’t forget
If you have seen the movie, or once you watch it, you won’t forget these quotes!
1. “You serious, Clark?” — Cousin Eddie
2. “Oh, no, that there is an RV.” — Cousin Eddie
3. “Save the neck for me, Clark!” — Cousin Eddie
4. “That’s a honey of a tree, Clark.” — Cousin Eddie
5. “Oh, he’s just yakkin’ on a bone.” — Cousin Eddie
6. “Merry Christmas. Sh*tter was full!” — Cousin Eddie
7. “A little tree water ain’t gonna hurt him.” — Cousin Eddie
8. “If that thing had nine lives, she just spent ’em all. ” — Cousin Eddie
9. “If this gets dented then my hair just ain’t gonna look right.” — Cousin Eddie
10. “Clark, that’s the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.” — Cousin Eddie
Hilarious Cousin Eddie quotes
These quotes from the movie will have you laughing from start to finish.
11. “Here’s a little list – alphabetical, starting with Catherine.” — Cousin Eddie
12. “Only problem is, he’s got a little bit a Mississippi leg hound in ‘im.” — Cousin Eddie
13. “Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic getting cured off the wild turkey.” — Cousin Eddie
14. “Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas, Clark! You about ready to do some kissing?” — Cousin Eddie
15. “She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back…” — Cousin Eddie
16. “You don’t want him around if you’re wearing short pants, you know what I mean?” — Cousin Eddie
17. “And if it wouldn’t be too much, I’d like to get something for you, Clark… something real nice.” — Cousin Eddie
18. “I don’t know if I should go sailin’ down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic.” — Cousin Eddie
19. “Last season he was a pixie dust spreader on the Tilt-A-Whirl. He thinks that next year he’ll be guessing people’s weight or barkin’ for the yak lady.” — Cousin Eddie
20. “They had to replace my metal plate with a plastic one. Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave, I’d piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.” — Cousin Eddie
Unforgettable Cousin Eddie
Cousin Eddie’s one-liners from the movie are classic and will leave you laughing.
If you have not had the privilege of watching National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and enjoying Cousin Eddie, then make sure to take the time to watch this Christmas season.
Share these great Cousin Eddie quotes and sayings with your family and friends to bring some laughter to their lives.
Please post any comments in the comment section below.